Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

My Ex-Boyfriend Is A Famous Rock-Star, Lucky Me



*Kevin’s P.O.V.

I walked to Anna’s front doorstep, she wasn’t able to come to the shoot this morning since she had to watch Lilly, and Frankie was there too. Mom had picked him up a little while ago, but I missed Anna too much today so I decided to go and see her. I knocked on the door and Lily opened the door excitedly.

“Kevin!” She yelled and jumped up giving me a huge hug.

“Hey Lilly, how are you?”

“Good, Anna wanted to see you today, but she couldn’t because she had to watch me. Oh and Frankie!”

“Well then, I’m going to go surprise her, okay?”

“Yep!”

I walked into the house and shut the door behind me, Lilly and I tip-toed into the kitchen where Anna was drying the dishes. I lifted up my pointer finger to my mouth indicating for Lilly to be quiet. I came up behind Anna, and placed my hands over her eyes. I guess startling her, because she screamed, elbowed me in the stomach, and pushed me to the ground. Her eyes opened wide when she looked to the ground and saw me laying there. That didn’t go exactly as planned.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I thought you were like a psycho or something. Geez, I am so sorry, here let me help you!” She said frantically and helped me back up.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. The bruise will be worth the time I get to spend with you. Plus, now I know if someone attacks you, you’ll know how to protect yourself just fine.” I said and kissed her cheek.

“Still, I’m sorry let me make you a sandwich to make up for it.”

“I guess a sandwich couldn’t hurt.”

“What do you want turkey, ham, or PB & J?”

“You can’t go wrong with PB &J!”

“Then PB & J it is!”

Anna pulled out the bread, and peanut butter as I went out to the living room to play with Lilly. She was coloring in a coloring book intently. It was cute, her face was really serious looking at this coloring book. I sat down Indian style next to her, picking up a green crayon. She turned around and looking at me with a smile on her face.

“Would you mind if I color with you?” I asked politely.

“Nope!” She said and shook her head.

The two of us began to color a very beautiful picture of a turtle with little fish swimming around it. I colored the turtle while Lilly colored the fish. I saw Lilly pick up a red crayon and gave her a funny look. There was nothing in this picture that was meant to be colored red. My face made Lilly break out into hysterics.

“There’s nothing here that needs to be red silly.” I said and began tickling her.

“St…st….stop..it!” She said in between giggles.

I stopped tickling her when Anna came in the room with my food. I took the plate from her, and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. The sandwich was gone in a matter of seconds due to the fact that I was starving. I’m a growing boy, I need my food, or so my mom says. Plus, that sandwich was pretty good.

“Do you want something to drink too?” Anna asked.

“Sure.”

“What do you want?”

“Surprise me!” I said.

Anna came back a few seconds later with a Power-C Vitamin Water in her hand, and she handed to me. I took a sip from the bottle and Anna came and sat down next to me. She put her head on my shoulder taking a deep breath. Lilly came and sat on my lap, quietly. I kissed Anna on the forehead, after a few seconds of calm silence Lilly decided she was bored so Anna turned on Transformers for us. Around 15 minutes into the movie I noticed Lilly had fallen asleep on me. So, I picked her up and after being led by Anna I brought her to her room.

When I had finished tucking Lilly into her bed. I walked back downstairs to spend time with Anna. Transformers was turned off by the time I go down there and Anna was laying across the couch with her head leaning on her elbow giving me a sexy smile. I walked over to her giving her a kiss on the lips. Ah, the perks of being the only awake people in a house.

*Brittney’s P.O.V.

“What are you doing here?!” I shouted, completely confused.

“I’m assuming your mother didn’t tell you.” My dad said standing out on my front porch with his car keys in his hand.

“No, she hasn’t told me anything. What’s going on, you’re supposed to be coming next week? Aren’t you?”

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, sorry.” I said flustered and let him inside.

I led him in the living room, and he sat on the couch. I hopped on the couch sitting next to him. I looked at him closely trying to read his expression to know what he was going to say. Unfortunately I couldn’t get anything from his face, then I heard some footsteps coming towards the room. I saw my mom walk into the room and her mouth drop when she walked into the room and saw my dad.

“I thought you said you were going to wait for another two days.” She said coldly.

“I couldn’t, I wanted Brittney to bond with Felicia before the wedding. And she needs to be fitted for her dress, I told you this morning I wasn’t going to wait. But you weren’t listening of course. Typical you.”

“Wedding, what wedding?” I asked.

“Honey, the reason I’m here a week early is because you remember how I was dating a woman name Felicia?”

“Yes.” I said knowing what he was about to say, but praying I was wrong.

“Well, I asked her to marry me, and we both want you to be in the wedding. I know you haven’t met her, and I’m sorry for that. I wanted you to meet her a while ago, but your mother was saying how well you were starting to adjust here, so I didn’t want to take you away from any new friends or anything you were making here.” My dad said, I could tell he meant what he said.

Before I even had a chance to respond I heard another set of footsteps coming down the stairs, except this time they were moving at a much faster pace. And Aimee ran in screaming and jumping up and down. What in the world is going on?!

“HOLLYWOOD RECORDS WANTS ME TO GO ON TOUR IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS!” She yelled.

This can’t be happening. Aimee’s going to be leaving me to go on tour, my dad’s getting married, Nick’s flirting with some other girl. What am I going to do? So I did the first thing I could think of. Something I rarely do, except for when I’m really scared. I ran. I ran so far away. Well, not really, but more to the first place I could think of. The Jonas household, maybe I could work things out with Nick and talk to him. I needed someone to talk to before I imploded, so I arrived in record time, because I ran, at the Jonas House.

By the time I got there my eyes were blurred because I was crying, and there was probably make-up running down my face. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the tears to disappear. Just as I was about to walk up to the walkway Nick walked out holding hands with Selena and laughing. His eyes opened wide when he saw me standing there. Just my luck, I can never seem to pick a decent guy, or maybe it was just me. I wasn’t good enough. Fury filled my veins in seconds. I could’ve sworn he was different. I thought he was the one.

“Brittney! Oh my gosh,” Nick said ripping his hand out of Selena’s.

“I can’t believe you!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “We’re done. Have fun with Selena.”

I began running back home, and I heard Nick call my name attempting to run after me, only to be stopped by Selena. Hope they’re happy together. When I got home everyone was sitting on the couch awkwardly, my dad sitting on the couch, with Aimee, Eric, and mom on the other one. The room seemed very stiff and uncomfortable. I felt bad for leaving them like that, but it was all happening at once. It was like my whole world just collided together, causing massive mayhem. I mean Aimee was going to be leaving, Nick and I are no longer together, so why would I stay here anymore? Eric and mom will probably go with Aimee on tour. There’s nothing, absolutely nothing left keeping me here.

“Okay, give me an hour and I’ll be ready to go.” I said and went upstairs, trying not to cry again.

When I got upstairs, I took out a suitcase and began filling it with everything I could possibly need. After not even a minute I heard a light tapping on the door, and told the person to come in. It was Aimee, she let herself in and sat down on my bed. She looked at me and sighed.

“I know you’re not crying that hard just because your dad’s getting married. What’s going on?”

“Well, Nick’s with Selena, I saw them together at his house holding hands.”

“Oh come here,” She said compassionately, and sat down next to me holding me.

The tears began flowing freely and I was hysterical crying. I sat there crying for a good couple of minutes, with Aimee sitting there holding me attempting to comfort me. The tears stopped falling, I guess I had run out, there were none left. I broke out of her grasp and looked at her straight in the eyes.

“That’s not only it, is it?”

“No. You’re leaving for touring soon, so what’s left here for me?”

“Anna, Joe, Kevin. They’re your friends.”

“They’ll be fine without me. Plus, I don’t think I’d be able to bear seeing Nick. I’m going to miss you though.”

“Same here sis,” She said and embraced me in a huge hug. “Same here.”

*One hour later…….

“I’m going to miss you, tell Joe, Kevin, and Anna said goodbye.” I said giving Aimee one last huge hug goodbye, “Have fun on tour for me!”

“I will! I’ll call and text you everyday too!” Aimee said giving me a final squeeze.

“Wait! I have something for you!” She said and handed me a picture of me, her, Anna, Kevin, Joe, and Nick in our pool. Aimee and I had our faces pushed next to each other giving a hug and smiling like crazy, Joe was giving us bunny ears, Kevin and Anna were making funny faces next to Aimee, and then there was Nick. Standing next to me with his hand on my waist flashing one of his gorgeous smiles. Maybe it just wasn’t met to be, but I know everything will work out in the end, it always does. There is a reason for everything.

I hopped into my dad’s car after giving my mom and Eric huge hugs goodbye. He started to drive away and I waved to everyone, I was leaving everything behind me, and oddly I didn’t mind, not this time. The car was silent, so my dad turned on the radio which ended up blaring Burning Up. Okay, maybe I wasn’t leaving everything, but I guess that’s the problem with having your ex-boyfriend be a famous rock star.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers! After this there is only 1 part left. Whoop whoop! Are you excited? Oh, and I am making a sequel, so please subscribe to that when I post it! It’s going to be called ‘My Heart, It’s Calling…You?!’ Finally, I would like to make you all aware that this will be my last post for right now because I am going on vacation until either the 20th or the 21st. Sorry in advance, but I will post rapidly when I get back, I promise! Well, please comment and subscribe! Love you all!

~dancerbabe365