Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Strong Heads, Strong Hearts, Collide



*Joe’s P.O.V.

We have an interview with E! today, and I couldn’t wait to see Aimee. She said that she was going to meet me here because she had something to tell me. I wonder what. Hmm…. Nick’s been really down since Brittney broke up with him today, he went to chase after her, but Selena stopped him, and then my mom said he had to come in so we could come here. He had plans to go and see her today to work things out. He refused to tell anyone what had fully happened, but I hope everything’s all right. Our manager walked in and looked at us angrily, slamming a newspaper on the table in front of Nick, Kevin, and I.

“What is this?!” She shrieked.

“What do you mean?” I asked, calmly looking down at the paper, it had a picture of Aimee and I kissing in the street. Although you really couldn’t tell it was me. Well, unless you were there, and I looked next to it and there was a picture of Brittney and Nick, apparently from their date. The headline said, ‘Jonas Girls?’

“All relationships are to remain secret. You know that! Remember last time?” She said glaring at Nick who turned his head.

“I’m sorry, but we don’t feel the need to hide the people we love.”

“Your fans are going to hate this! Deny everything, and I mean everything. Joe since you can’t tell it’s you, deny that it is. Say it’s someone else or photo shopped. Nick, you two were just hanging out and are nothing more than friends.”

“No lie there,” He replied quietly.

“Excuse me! Kevin and I should not have to hide-” I began trying to defend us.

“I’m sure you’re girlfriends will understand.” She said snottily, “You’re all single as far as the press is concerned.”

And she walked out the door. Ugh! Aimee and I had decided a while back that we weren’t going to hide our relationship from fans, we’re not like that. What other people think shouldn’t, and don’t affect us. What will she think when I say I’m single, I mean I couldn’t admit to it. My mom was even agreeing with our psychopathic manager, saying it was for the best.

Aimee should understand, I mean that’s who she is, and when it’s time we’ll tell the world we’re dating we will. All in good time. I took a bite of the apple in front of me and we were ushered on the stage. We greeted Ryan and sat down on a couch across from him. And the interview began with simple random questions about the new CD, touring, and our rising fame. Then right before the interview ended, and I thought we were safe, Ryan asked the dreaded question.

“Now, before we go I have one last question for you, how’s the dating life?”

“We’re all single.” Nick stated bluntly.

“Really, because I here Joseph over here is dating new star Aimee McAdams, who is going on tour in a few weeks if I’m correct.” Ryan said, in a patronizing tone.

“Tour?” I asked confused, why hadn’t she told me she was leaving me. I mean she never said anything, and she was yelling at me for lying, and doing all sorts of stupid things. And she goes ahead and does this. Figures.

“Joe?” Ryan asked looking at me.

“Uh sorry, no. We’re not dating. I barely know the girl.” I said snapping out of my daze.

“What about that picture of you two?”

“It was probably photo shopped, because that was most certainly not me.” I said emotionlessly.

“Okay, well you heard the rumors set straight here on E! all three Jonas boys are single!” Ryan said and we were done.

We shook hands with Ryan and I practically ran off stage to see a very upset Aimee standing there. Tears were pooling up in her eyes, she looked heartbroken and totally destroyed on the inside, and on the outside too I guess considering mascara was running down her face, and she just looked all around sad. Well, she lied too, so I don’t think she’s the only one upset here.

“I thought…we…decided to let everyone the truth.” She said in between sniffles.

“We did, but we also decided to tell each other everything.”

“So what is this? Some joke to get back at me, because this time it’s not funny. And you’re right you don’t know me, you know nothing about me!” She screamed in frustration. Oh yeah, as if she wasn’t just as frustrating!

“You know what, what is so hard about telling me that you’re leaving?”

“Because I just found out, and maybe I was considering what it would be like for you to have me leave you. It’s rough to be left, it’s not fair to anyone.”

“Oh yeah, like you’d know.” I huffed.

“Maybe I would!”

“Oh really? Explain it to me, Brittney’s there isn’t she? No one has left you behind!” I said, and she slapped me hard right across the face. I could feel the sting of it, and new that area was bright red, probably marked with her hand print.

“You jerk!” She shrieked, “Brittney’s gone! She left, she thought there was nothing left for her here because of your stupid brother!”

“Don’t you dare call my brother stupid!” I hissed at her, still angry about her slapping me.

“Well you know what I’ve got nothing left now! My mom left too how about that one, huh Joe? Happy now? Do you think we’re even yet? And I do know how it feels, I bet you don’t.”

“I’m not even going to get into this with you, we both know I have! Maybe this tour is coming at a good time.”

“Yeah maybe it is!”

“I’m glad we agree,” I said sarcastically. “We’re through, have fun on tour with your great family that I ruined. Enjoy it! Who needs a train wreck like you anyway?”

“Apparently not you.” She said and stomped off.

“Dang it!” I said and punched the wall next to me. How had I managed to screw up the thing that meant the most to me so quickly. But how could she have been like that to me, I thought trust meant something!

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

I had my parents get me a new phone number and phone for the sake of being stalked by fans that figure out my number yesterday. Oh, and for the fact that I didn’t want Joe to be able to call me. When I got home, I told my parents me and Joe were through and went upstairs and shoved everything he had ever given me, or that was his into two boxes. Unfortunately, my bear didn’t fit into the boxes, so I shoved the two boxes and the bear into my car and drove to the Jonas house.

“If only he could give me back what I handed him on a silver platter. My heart.” I muttered.

When I arrived at the house I saw Kevin’s Hummer parked outside right where it was when Joe and I had made up. The night I had found out about the song he had written for me. Tears came to my eyes as I thought of that and all of the good memories we had, and all that time had gone down the drain. I picked up one of the boxes, and put it on the front stoop, then I put the teddy bear next to it. I got the second box, and brought it to the front door and knocked. Of course, as if the heavens from above thought it would be funny to torture me, Joe opened the door.

“Aimee?” He asked quietly and I shoved the box into his hands.

“Here’s all your stuff, have a nice life. Don’t call me, I changed my number. And don’t come by my house, I don’t want to see you. Not ever again.” I said and walked into my car. Joe just stood there staring at me silently and I drove away heading home. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I drove home, thank goodness for waterproof makeup. I went straight up to my room and began packing for the tour.

Three weeks later……

I rolled the suitcases one by one out of the house and onto the bus, then I helped my dad, and Deb put their suitcases onto the bus. After everything was moved onto the bus I walked out of the door and locked it. When I turned around Nick was standing there, he looked like he hadn’t slept in days. I lowered my sunglasses to look him in the eyes steadily.

“Why are you here?” I asked with no emotion.

“Is it true? Di-di-did Britney leave?” Nick stuttered and his voice cracked on the last word.

“Yes. She’s gone, thanks to you. And now I’m gone too. Be sure to tell your brother, I wouldn’t want him to be angry that he didn’t know.” I said with finality and walked into the bus.

We drove away with Nick still standing on my lawn, he had collapsed to the floor and it looked like he was crying, but I didn’t care. I have no sympathy for Joe or Nick. They know how to take the greatest things that happened to them and push it all away. For Anna’s sake, I hope Kevin takes care of her. I laid down on my bunk, Deb and dad were working, their bosses said they could work from the bus. I turned on my TV and there on VH1 was the Burnin’ Up video playing, it was #1. Those boys just aren’t going to go away are they? I closed the curtain to my bunk and cried because there was nothing else I could do. I wiped my tears and stared at the TV screen. If Joe didn’t want me that’s fine, but I will not let him ruin my dream for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello dearies! Thanks for reading Part 25 of The Love Triangle Effect, the FINALE!! But don’t fret guys, I intend of writing a sequel! The name is My Heart, is Calling...you?! So, I hope you’ll all read it, and that you enjoy it. The summary will be posted within the next 5 minutes, so please subscribe! Thanks! Love you all!

~dancerbabe365