Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Super Boyfriend-Sensing Powers

"Hmm.....maybe Blake?" I responded.

"How'd ya guess?" He asked jokingly.

"Super-boyfriend sensing powers I guess!"

I turned around gave him a hug and a light peck on the cheek. Blake is my super-hot quarter-back playing boyfriend! He is majorly ripped and he has the funniest laugh ever! Yeah, I might sound shallow because of how much I obssess over his looks, but there are plenty of other great things about him. Such as, how much he says he loves me, how he protects me, how he holds me when I cry, or even how he cracks weird jokes at the most awkward times. He took my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Um..sorry, but eww!! Major PDA!!" Anna squealed.

"Thanks Anna, hello to you too. Well I have to go anyway, the guys and I are going out for lunch." He said, starting to walk away.

"I thought you were gonna stay and help out? You promised." I said, grabbing his hand to stop him.

"Sorry babe, but this lunch is really important and it's only a stupid walk there will be plenty more." He said shaking off my hand.

"Well, this is important to me" I mumbled.

"What sugar pie?" He said, turning to look at me.

"Oh, nothing I'll see you later?" I said.

And he left. Anna stuck her toungue out at him as soon as he turned around. Unfortunately, she doesn't like him very much and insists there is something fishy about him never being able to come to something that is important to me. I accept that from him, but he always makes up for it, always. Oh yeah, and for future reference Anna generally refers to him as Mr.Cyclops. I think you can figure out why.

"I still say you should dump Mr.Cyclops over there already! He's a jerk and never cares when anything is important to you. Also, his loyalty to you I'm still questioning."

"You make him sound like a dog. And chillax Anna, I know he loves me and would never hurt me."

"Hello ladies! Judging by your expressions, I'm assuming Mr.Cyclops was here and Anna was lecturing you on what a jerk he is, Britt?" Nathan said, walking up to us.

"Wow, you are way too good at that, it's creepy!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But honestly, I'm on Anna's side on this one, you really should dump him. Sorry Britt."

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

I showed Nathan where to put the boxes and we all finished setting up the booth. I saw a stage being set up and a bus pull up with at least a hundred cars in pursuit, filled with screaming girls. Many of them with their heads sticking out of the windows. The bus doors opened and I thought really hard. What was going on? But when I saw him step off the bus it was like a dream come true. It was.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh ho ho cliff-hanger!! Hope your enjoying this! Please rate and comment!!

~dancerbabe365