Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Crushes and Embarrassing Glances

Nick Jonas. Oh. My. God. And right behind him was Kevin and Joe! I must be dreaming. I have to be dreaming! There is absolutely no way that this could be physically real! "Pinch me, I'm dreaming!" Anna and I both screamed in unision.

Immeadiatley we both pinched each other and started screaming. Just like the crazy fan girls in every single on of those cars. I watched as Nick turned to where we were standing and he winked at us. It had to have been the luckiest day of my life! And to make it even better Joe turned towards us as well and waved!

"Hate to interrupt your starstruck moment ladies, but we should probably open up the stand. You know, so people can start coming to fill out surveys, and take the goody-bags." Nathan said sarcastically.

"Sorry Nathan, chill." I replied.

Anna, Nathan, and I opened up the stand. People poured in, taking goodybags and filling out surveys. The whole time I couldn't help it but to watch Nick. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him, he is just so perfect. He is just so.....oh my. He just looked at me! I looked away quickly. He must think I'm so stupid, just staring at him like that. I must seem to creepy! Geez, how could I have been so dumb! Oh how embarrassing!

~Nick's P.O.V.

Ugh, another day in the life of Mr.Studmuffin, but at least this appearance will help diabetes and maybe help to find a cure. Alright, time to leave the bus. I stepped outside after taking a deep breath, with Joe and Kevin right behind me. I heard two unusually loud screams, I could hear them above the rest of the screams. I turned towards the screams to see two girls screaming and pinching each other with a guy approaching them. I winked towards them. That one to the left is pretty.

"I see you eyeing that girl over there" Joe stated simply.

"Does Mr. Nick Jonas have a crush?" Kevin questioned.

"That's not funny, I don't even know her"

"Ha we caught you! You so totally do!" Joe sounding like he just discovered the most amazing thing ever. I turned and looked at her, she was looking at me. I turned my head away immeadiatly. Ugh, I probably looked so stupid. I mean how weird as that? Just to stare at someone! I stared down at my feet and walked toward soundcheck so I wouldn't manage to embarrass myself any further.

~Joe's P.O.V.

Nick definately has a major crush on this girl, and lately he hasn't had much luck with girls. Especially, since he just got over Leslie. It made me sort of sympathetic towards him. Life really just isn't fair.

"I feel bad," Kevin murmured.

"Me too, that's why we are going to help our poor little bro out." I said, and Kevin gave me a nervous look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh! What do you think Joe is going to do?? Who do you think Nick likes?? And who in the world is Leslie?! Please comment and subscribe!

~dancerbabe365