Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Trouble in Paradise

*Kevin's P.O.V.

Oh geez. Whenever Joe's got a plan tempers fly, tears drop, and screams peirce the air. I should get popcorn, this is going to be interesting. Although, on the bright side, Nick might finally stop thinking about Leslie. Which definately would be worth the chance. I'd rather give this a shot and him still be unhappy, than to not try, have him be unhappy, and wonder what would have happened if we had tried. And then there is also the small chance that this might actually work. So, i'll let him go through with his plan.

I wonder what he's gonna do? Hmm..I thought as I walked toward soundcheck, taking pictures, signing autographs, and waving, a lot, along the way. I thought a lot wondering what Joe's idea was going to be, I felt that feeling at the pit of my stomach for letting him go through with this. Letting Joe do just about anything has a very high chance of ending badly.

I tried not to think about it, but then I looked at Nick, he looked kind of sad as he walked around the stage. It sort of reminded me of the night he came home from that party. Honestly, it still angers me, what she did to him. I still wonder how hard it was for him, I mean yes I've had my share of bad things happen to me, but nothing like this. And one of the things that bothered me the most is how she didn't even feel any remorse for what she did to him.

*Flashback (3rd Person P.O.V):

Nick and Leslie had been dating for a while, undercover from the paparazzi. Nick's manager wouldn't allow them to go public, it might ruin they're image. After about 5 months Leslie said she was sick of being hidden, she had proved her loyalty to him, and was sick of having to sneak out at night to see him. Nick spoke with his manager and gave her two choices, he could date Leslie in public or him and his brothers left the label. So, they began seeing each other in the day, and in the public.

Since Leslie had met all of Nick's friends and tons of other famous people Nick wanted to meet all of Leslie's friends, so she invited him to a party. Nick and Leslie were both having a good time, and acting coupley and adorable, but some of Leslie's friends were giving her dirty looks. Nick thought nothing of it, even though he did see them sending her them.

Later on Leslie told Nick she was going to get something to drink and that she would be right back. 10 minutes passed and he was starting to get nervous and wondered where she went. So he went looking for her. He couldn't find her anywhere on the first floor, so he went to the second. The second floor had a lot of rooms with their doors shut. But it only took him 2 seconds to hear Leslie's voice coming from one of the rooms. Along with some other guy's voice which he didn't recognize.

"I still don't see why your going out with that Nick guy."

"I need him sweet pea. I need to be in the public eye, so that when my album is released I'll have more fans. Once my album's a hit I'll dump him, or maybe earlier, 'cause he's a little too clingy." Leslie supplied.

"Okay good, as long as you love me, and see him as just an expense we're good" the male voice replied.

"I do love you, and I definately see him as just an expense. Oh geez, he's probably going crazy looking for me." He could hear Leslie said and then her heard a lot of shuffling along with something being zipped up. Nick felt his stomach churning, knowing that the noises he heard were probably the bed covers, and her dress being zipped up.

Nick was hurt so deeply, and only still stood at the doorway because he could no longer feel his legs enough to move. All the things he thought they shared were all lies. He thought she valued purity, and staying true to one person. And that when you say 'I love you' you're supposed to mean it. Then Leslie opened the door, hopping on one foot trying to put her other shoe back on. She looked up to see Nick's face and smiled.

"Hey baby, I-"Leslie started.

"Save it, don't lie to me. We're through" Nick interrupted.

Leslie didn't even try to explain to him, as soon as he turned around she started laughing. It killed Nick on the inside. He hated himself for beliving her lies. He ran out the door so no one could see him cry, and started his long, sad walk home.

*End of Flashback*

*Kevin's P.O.V.

Ugh, it sickens me how she did it so simply, and didn't even care about Nick's feelings. And she knew, I know she knew Nick's heart could be broken so easily. But that still didn't stop her. I just can't understand how she could do that to him and still live with herself. I saw the way it tortured him so terribly, I never thought he would be the same. I still don't think he'll ever be the same. I was totally shocked at how nicely he let her off the hook to the public.

*Flashback: 3rd person P.O.V.*

"So, Nick, how's Leslie?" asked a V magazine reporter.

"Um.....honestly I don't know."

"Why not? Is there trouble in paradise?" The reporter said in that annoying voice.

"Well, me and Leslie, have both decided to go our seperate ways. It just wasn't meant to be, and we're still on good terms." Nick replied steadily, not flinching once.

"Well, you heard it here first, Neslie is no more!!!" said the reporter into the camera.

Nick finished the interview with no other hitches. Although, it troubled him, how even through all this she got exactly what she wanted to begin with. Publicity. Reporters would swarm her house, and she could easily say the distance would be too much, since she was going on tour soon. She had managed to get into Hollywood Records, he was one of the first people to know about the tour. They even asked him and his brother's to go with her on a split tour. But they turned the offer down generously. He just couldn't see Leslie, or his heart would break all over again.

**End of Flashback*
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that this answered some of your questions, and that you enjoyed it. I'm watching the KCA's and I hope the Jonas Brothers win a KCA! I'm phsyced for their performance! So, please comment if you would like me to update more, and subscribe!!

~dancerbabe365