Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

The Lock-Down

*Joe's P.O.V.

Aimee explained everything exactly as it happened, until she got to the part about the park. She knew it, her hand twitched, she knew my mom couldn't be too thrilled with the fact I was kissing some random girl in the park. It's okay, she shouldn't have to lie for me. I knew it though, she was going to lie to save my butt. I just didn't know she'd be so personal about it.

"When we got to the park, we realized that guy wasn't following us anymore. So, we started heading back towards here." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"It doesn't generally take that long to do all that." My mom stated knowingly.

"Well, while we were at the park we talked about somethings we had in common."

"Oh really, like what?" Mom said genuinely interested.

"Like how we both like to sing and writing songs."

"Oh, would you mind singing a song that you wrote for us?"

"Uh no, of course not Mrs.Jonas"

Then she began singing for us.

"Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes


There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you
But I know you won't be there
I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you


Some days I feel broke inside
But I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide
'Cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this.


Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?


There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything
I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you


If I had just one more day,
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything
I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
By hurting you"


My jaw dropped, and then I shut it quickly so my mom wouldn't notice my shock. Her voice was beautiful. One of the best voices I had ever heard. Ever.

"Oh my, your voice is beautiful," Mom said shocked.

"Thanks." Aimee said graciously and giggled.

"Alright Joeseph, your off the hook for now, but no more nonesense like that. Now walk the dear girl to where ever she needs to be then come straight here for lock-down."

"Alrighty Ma'am." I said and my mom turned around, and walked away.

As she walked away she pulled out her cellphone, I knew who she was calling. Maybe I should explain it to--- "Do you think she liked me?"Aimee said interrupting my train of thought.

"I'm sure she loved you. I didn't know you could sing!"

"Yeah, I've been doing it since I was little. It's a outlet for my feelings." Aimee vented.

"If you don't mind me asking, who was that song about?" I asked.

"No, I don't mind at all." She replied.

I saw tears begin welling in her eyes. I immeadiatley felt sorry for asking. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that."

"No,no,no it's probably better if I talk about it. My mom died 3 years ago, in a car accident. It was almost instantanious. They still brought her to the hospital, and tried to get her back to life. It worked for a few seconds and then they lost her again. And that was the end. But everyone's moved on since then, my dad re-married a woman named Deb. She's so nice, most people hate their step-parents, but she's so nice, she's impossible to hate. She has a daughter named Brittney, she's 15. We're really close with each other. And actually, she has the hugest crush on Nick."

"Ha nice, maybe I can set them up. Although, I think Nick already has a crush on someone." I said.

"Oh, who? Miley?" Aimee inquired.

"Ewwwwwwww! Gosh no! That is soooooo wrong! Ewwww!"

"Haha, why?" She giggled.

"Cause first off they're like brother and sister. And second off that would be soooo wrong! Nick would never date a girl like that, she is way to..um...out there, for him. Quite frankly, Im glad that he wouldn't date someone like her. No offense to her of course."

Aimee was still holding my hand talking about Nick and his 'situation', her singing along with her song writing, and tons of other stuff. Then I realized where we were headed. Towards the booth where Nick's crush was. Oh how perfect!

"Oh. My. JONAS! Are you holding hands with JOE JONAS!?" Nick's crush squealed.

"Umm...yea."Aimee said and started giggling.

"Awweeee how cute!" the other girl working the booth said.

"Hi, I'm Joe!" I said trying to get my two cents in.

"Hi, I'm Brittney! This is my best friend Anna!" Nick's crush, Brittney, said while pointing to the other girl working the booth.

"Hi!" Anna said.

"So, are you guys gonna be working here all day? Or are you gonna be by the stage for our preformance?" I asked.

"By the stage of course!" Brittney said, well more like screamed. We all started laughing. Aimee was squeezing my hand the whole time, I could tell by her tone, and face that she was happy. I was too. Then I realized what time it was! Uh-oh! Shoot!

"Umm....ladies, hate to interrupt this lovely conversation, but I have to get back to lock-down."

I kissed Aimee on the cheek, then started running towards the bus. As I turned to leave I saw Aimee blushing, and staring at me. Finally, I got to the bus for lock-down. I saw Nick through the window with his 'I caught ya' smirk on his face. Then Kevin stepped out of the bus with the same smirk, and he walked back on, indicating for me to hurry up. Hmm....I wonder what they wanna know, or think they know.

*Nick's P.O.V.

Where is Joe? Geez, Mom is going to flip cause he's not at lock-down yet! Found him! He's over by the booths, I should call him and tell him hurry up. Hey wait a second! He's holding some girl's hand?! AND he's talking to the girl I like! JOE! How come he didn't even call me and introduce me?! He knows I like her! Then I saw him kiss the blonde girl's cheek and start running towards the bus. Man that girl was blushing like CRAZY! Joe had a big smile on his face on the run back. I smirked, well at least Kevin doesn't know, or else he's gonna get a BIG lecture from him. Then, I turned around to see Kevin with the same smirk on his face.

"Ouch, he just got caught."

"Oh yes he did," Kevin said. I could tell he was preparing a lecture in his head.

*Joe's P.O.V.

I hopped into the bus to see Nick giving me warning signals. Nick and I have our own sort of, um..let's say language, to prepare each other for something. He pinched the top of his nose, near his eyes, that signaled a Kevin lecture. I streched my arms behind my head, as if I was relaxing, that means about what? Then, Nick popped out his hip, and put his hand out it, like girls do sometimes. That means girl. Hmm....oh dear. Kevin must've seen me with Aimee. SHOOT! I barely had enough time to think of what to say, before Kevin jumped off his top bunk, his was above Frankie's.

"What were you thinking?! Flirting with some fan, she's probably head-over-heels for you, meanwhile you're just leading her on. And anyway you know nothing about her! Also, what if the paparazzi got a picture of that rumours are going to be everywhere Joe!"

"Kevin! Shut your trap! Let me talk! I'm head-over-heels for her too! And I do know stuff about her actually, her mom died in a car accident 3 years ago, her dad remarried, she's turning 18 soon, AND when I fall she doesn't laugh at me, unlike a certain someone *cough cough*NICK*cough cough*. Also, she just saved my butt from the paparazzi, so if anything, you should be thanking her!" I screamed back.

Then I stormed off to my bunk, and jumped into it. It was a top bunk, above Nick. I liked being on top, it makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. I stared at the ceiling, trying to think until I heard someone climb to the side of it, and stick their head through the curtain.

"Hey, Joe. I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that. It's just you know, with the paparazzi butting into our business. Also, I don't think Mom and Dad probably wouldn't like knowing they're son is kissing some girl who he just met. Especially since they haven't met her yet." Kevin said.

"It's okay I forgive you, and actually mom did meet her. I think she liked her, mom was smiling like crazy when she met Aimee." I responded.

"Oh, so her name is Aimee?"

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Well, I'm assuming you intend on introducing her to us? Right?" Kevin asked nosily.

"Of course, and I gave her backstage passes to our last stop on the tour. I hope she lives somewhere near here, that would work out great. Considering we live like 2 blocks from here, I'd be able to see her all the time!"

"Ummm, Joe. This is a LOCAL Diabetes walk, of course she lives around here! You Dummy!"

"Oh, I knew that,"

"Sure you did. Wow Joe, just wow."

"So, you two make-up yet?" Nick asked us.

We both smiled and said "Yea,". Then I told them everything that had happened, with me and Aimee. "Then when we got back mom was spazzing because we left Big Rob in our dust when we ran. But Aimee explained everything to her and it was all good. Man, we need her around when we get ourselves into trouble, mom like totally let it go!"

I left out her singing on purpose, I know she doesn't show people that she does, it's really personal and important to her. And so is her writing songs, so I don't wanna betray her trust. But everyone is probably gonna find out anyway, so maybe I could've told them. Whatever it doesn't matter. I know who my mom called, maybe I should tell Aimee after the concert, during the walk. Yeah, I definately will.

"Hey boys! It's show time!" Mom called.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now you know which girl Nick likes. And I sort of like this part because it helps you to learn more about the boy's relationship with each other. Also, the song in this part is called Hurt by Christina Aguilera, so the credit goes to her and her people. Please, please comment and subscribe!

~dancerbabe365