Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Smiles, Winks, Kisses, and Pet Rocks

*Aimee's P.O.V.

"Hello California! How's it going?" Joe said and winked at me from the stage.

The whole crowd was cheering and going crazy, thinking the wink was for them. But I knew it was for me and I winked back. Then Joe, Nick, and Kevin began singing, Inseprable, and then Still in Love With You. The whole time I kept thinking, did the kiss mean anything? Was it just a thank you? Does he really like me? Well, I can't let him know how I really feel until I'm sure how he feels. I had told Anna and Brittney everything that had happened, they both said that he must like me and I know that I like him. They said to go for it, and I know I should, but whether I actually do or not, is a totally different story.

"Alright, now to thank everyone for supporting this cause we will give 2 backstage passes, and concert tickets to the last stop on our tour, and this same special someone, we will sing Hello Beautiful to! Hmm...who should we give these tickets to?" Joe said.

Kevin put his hand on his forehead, as if saluting someone, and began looking into the audience. Nick looked totally confused, as if he had no clue what was happening. He was looking at Joe as if trying to get some sort of an explanation. Finally, Joe looked as if he had found who he was looking for. He finally pointed towards...Brittney?

"You miss, come on up here!" Joe called to her.

All the fans faces dropped because they weren't chosen, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Brittney looked totally shocked, as she got up on the stage. Joe had brought a stool onto the stage and let her sit down on it. Nick was giving Joe a dirty look, this made absolutely no sense to me. Then it all clicked and the gears inside my head began turning. This is what the ticket Joe gave to me was originally for. He was gonna give it to a fan, but why chose Brittney?

CAUSE SHE'S THE ONE NICK LIKES! That explains the dirty looks, and why I kept noticing him giving lots of quick glances in her direction. Awe! They would look so ADORABLE together! I guess me and Joe are gonna have to play matchmakers! Oh this is going to be fun! And it'll give me and Joe some alone time! Hehe! But now the only thing that stood in our way was that stupid boyfriend of her's, maybe a stern talking to might send him down the tubes. I mean how can she turn down Nick Jonas for Blake. Ew.

I think it hit Nick too, what was going on, cause Nick suddenly began to smile. He eagerly ran and took Brittney's hand, ready to begin the song. Joe then practically ran to his mic because Nick was beginning to get impatient, a smirk began to show on Joe's face. The song began, Nick was singing with all his heart, you could tell by his face. The hand that wasn't being held by Nick was over her mouth, I could tell she was in awe. Finally, the song was over, Nick took her hand and led her off the stage. I saw him whisper something in her ear and she giggled, awe! She began running towards me waving her arms like a lunatic, about to have a spaz attack.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!! OMJ! OMJ! Nick said he couldn't wait to get to know me better! Wait, don't you have tickets to the same concert?" She practically screamed.

"Yea, I do." I replied.

"Fabulous! You spend time with Joe, I'll be with Nick, and Anna can hang with Kevin! That is going to be one good time!" She said.

"Yea I know! I'll drive us there, so mom doesn't have to." I said.

"Okay!"

The Jo Bro's then introduced our mayor and stepped to the back of the stage. While the mayor was talking Joe winked at me....again. I winked back of course. Finally, the speech was over, Joe jumped off the stage and ran to me. He put his hand out in front of me.

"My lady?"

I grabbed his hand and we began the walk, suprisingly no fans were mobbing us. Instead they were all over Nick. He looked frustrated, like he was trying to get to someone, more specifically, Brittney. Then Big Rob stepped in, he made the girls back away and told them to go and do their walk. Brittney then stepped foward to ask Nick something to him, but Big Rob told her she had to go walk, just like all the other girls. She looked crestfallen, and began to walk away, but then Nick ran after her and said, "Sorry, he didn't know that I don't mind you." He placed his hand in hers and they began to walk as well as me and Joe.

"So, I still have yet to know the most important thing about you." Joe said randomly.

"Oh really? And what would that be?" I asked.

"Your favorite color!" Joe screamed.

"Purple, and yours is blue." I responded.

"No fair! You knew my favorite color before I knew yours!" Joe said upset.

"Well, sooooorry, I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret." I said sarcastically.

"Ha, I guess it's okay, but only because it's you who knows. So, what type of phone do you have?" He asked.

"A silver envy," I said as I pulled out me phone. He grabbed it out of my hands as I went to go put it back in my pocket. Then I saw him hitting lots of buttons on it. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm putting my number in, but be sure not to give it to anyone. And I texted myself so I have your number." He stated simply.

"Oooh, ingenius." I said, shocked at his slyness. Joe handed me back my phone and I put it away. We were about a quater of the way to the finish. I could see the park in the distance. I kept thinking about our kiss there. Did it mean anything? Should I say something? No, we should get to know each other first.

"So, what's your favorite band?" Joe asked.

"You and your brothers of course silly."

"I mean besides us," he replied.

"Oh, then Fall Out Boy," I stated.

"Sweet, I love their music! So, where do you live?"

"About a 5 minute walk from here. You and your brothers can come over after the walk if you want." I suggested casually.

"Yes! I mean sure, if thats not a problem." He said.

"Of course not," I said and then giggled.

"The only thing is I don't want us to be attacked by fans, so Big Rob is going to have to walk with us, I guess" Joe said.

"Sure, he can come, I'm sure he'll love my dad, but we won't be walking, well at least I won't be, I don't know about you. I drove here in my mom's Envoy, cause I had to get here early to help everyone set up." I responded.

"Oh, will all of us fit in it?"

"Yeah, it might be a tad uncomfortable, but we'll make it work."

We were about halfway into the walk now. We were still walking and talking, when Joe fell...again. I was hysterical laughing, and then I helped him get back up. "You sure do fall a lot!" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm a tad bit clutzy," he replied. He then looked down to see a large rock, the reason for him falling down. He brought his leg back to kick the rock, but didn't get very far.

"NO!!" I screamed. I shoved Joe, he wasn't expecting it so he fell to the ground, so he didn't kick the rock. Then, I beant down to pick it up, it was so perfect. It was the perfect size, shape, and weight for a pet rock! Oh Brittney's going to be so happy! The things I do for my step-sister.

"Okay, what in the world was that for?!" Joe asked.

"This is a perfect rock to be a pet rock. Me and Brittney have always wanted pet rocks, and I finally found the perfect rock for it. Sorry about pushing you, but I couldn't let you kick it, and never find it again. She's going to be so happy I found one, and thank you for taking it so well!" I squealed and helped him up. I didn't mean to do what I did next.

I guess it was on impulse, but his smile made my heart beat a thousand times faster, and my head was telling me to do it. So I did. I kissed him, full on, right on his soft caressing lips. After the kiss was over I turned really red, and so did he. He looked really hot when he blushes. Maybe I should just tell him how I feel now. I opened my mouth to say something, when Joe interrupted me to say....

*Nick's P.O.V.

"No, wait!" I screamed after Brittney. Dang Big Rob! I obviously didn't mind her being there!! Ugh, I want to walk with Brittney to get to know her better. I mean geez, it's kinda weird that my brother knows more about the girl I like than I do. I ran after her, she wasn't gonna get away.

"Sorry, he doesn't know that I don't mind you," I said out of breath. I took her hand and began to walk towards the starting point of the walk. Big Rob was close behind, making sure fans don't get too close. Brittney's face lit up when I took her hand, she look beautiful. Her smile was just so irresistable, gorgeous. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as well.

"So, I hear your tour is ending soon, are you happy that you're finally gonna be able to relax?"

"With you around, I'm not going to be able to relax, I'm only going to be able to think of you until I know how you feel about me." I thought. But instead I said, "Ha, yea. I get to finally go home, spend time with the friends I left behind when I left for the tour. Also, I get to hang out with the new friends as well."

I couldn't wait to get to know Brittney better, she seems like a great girl to get to know. Brittney and I began going back and forth asking each other questions, and before I knew it, I knew so much about her. Like her favorite color is pink, her step-sister is Aimee, who she adores, she likes our music because it actually means something, she lives about 5 minutes from here, she has a chocolate lab named Rover, Aimee is head-over-heels for Joe, and Aimee has a German Shepard named Romeo.

It was really nice talking to Brittney, she told me that I could call her Britt. Well, I found out she has very strong opinions and knows exactly what she wants, it's nice to find someone who's independant and she doesn't seem like she's going to use me, or be clingy at all. Well, except to Rover, he's been there for her through everything, all the hard times, like when her dad left her mom. But she says now she's realized that everything that has happened to her has always been for the best.

"Britt!" someone from behind us yelled, sounding upset. We both turned around to see a red-headed girl bouncing towards us. She was looking at Britt, and I saw her eyes wander and land on our hands, which were intertwined with each others'. Brittney and I instinctively let go of the other's hand. The red-head's eyes popped open in shock as she looked up to see that the person whose hand Britt was holding, was none other than mine.

"Oh uh-never mind. I'll tell you later," She said and sprinted away.

"Haha, awkward. That was my best friend Anna," Brittney said.

"Oh, she seems nice. Um, you sure you don't wanna go see what she wanted? It seemed kind of urgent." I replied.

"Nah, it was probably some more Nathan drama,"she said acting as if it was nothing.

"Nathan?" I questioned. "Yes, Nathan. My best guy friend, she has a huge crush on him, but I'm not sure whether he thinks of her in that way. So anyway, wow. We're almost done with the walk."

"Oh yea, wow time flies,"I said.

I looked up and was shocked and upset, I didn't have much time left with Brittney. There was about a fourth of the walk left. Suddenly Brittney bent down, and picked up a rock, she held it up into the light. She seemed quite pleased with herself. "Isn't this perfect," She asked referring to the rock.

"A rock?" I asked confused.

"No, more specifically a pet rock, this would make an awesome one. Aimee would love it! Me and her have always been looking for the perfect ones, but never quite found them." She replied simply, as if it was obvious.

"Ohhh! Haha," I laughed.

*Joe's P.O.V.

I just met her, I'm moving way to fast, but I couldn't take it anymore. That kiss had pushed me over the edge. Aimee's mouth opened to say something, probably sorry for kissing me, but I didn't want her to be sorry. I wanted that kiss so bad, and now that I had it, I knew exactly was I wanted. And it was her.

"Don't be sorry, I wanted that kiss just as much as you did. Probably more. So I know we are going really fast, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me sometime?" I asked praying the answer would be a yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted you all to know that all the dates for touring, when CD's come out, and different appearances do not follow the real time line or make sense in that way. I changed everything around so that it fit for this story and made it better. This is taking place during the When You Look Me In The Eyes Tour, and after their CD 'Jonas Brothers' has come out. I hope you all don't mind that the time lines don't quite fit.

~dancerbabe365