Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Jaimee.

*Nick's P.O.V.

I pulled out my iPhone to text Joe and see how far he was until the end. I think he was somewhere ahead of us.

Joe, where are you on the walk? -Nick

I looked up to see an utterly shocked Brittney. Her mouth was opened wide, and her eyes were almost popping out of their sockets.

"Whoa," she muttered.

My eyes turned to the direction she was staring, I saw something that I couldn't quite comprehend. It was Aimee leaning against a palm tree with Joe almost on top of her making out. Man, they were both into it. I couldn't make sense of it. I mean didn't he just meet her today? I know Joe doesn't generally go that fast with a girl. I guess he must really like her. Although, if they're already making out like that I would hope he asked her out already. I smiled thinking about how happy Joe must be, considering he seems to like her so much.

"Wow. I never thought Aimee would go that fast with a guy, considering she's really independant. But she did tell me Joe was different. She also said she was crazy for him. And from what I've gathered on my own, she likes him a lot." Brittney said quietly.

"Same for Joe, he likes your sister a lot too. And if it makes you feel any better I know he won't hurt her."

"It does," she said and hugged me tightly. It felt good to have her in my arms. I didn't want to let go, but I did so it didn't seem creep her out. All I could do was hope that one day she would be mine, so I can hold her like that and not ever have to let her go. She turned and smiled at me, her smile was radiating. I smiled back and we finished the walk. Then, we went to the food table and my phone began vibrating. I took it out, I had a new text from Joe.

She said yes!! Whoop Whoop! We're all going to their house Kevin's already herem come to the parking lot with Brittney ;) -Joe

Brittney was eating a piece of apple pie when I walked up to her, she seemed to be enjoying it. So, I waited until she was done and then began to say, "I'm assuming Aimee said yes to Joe, and that I'm g-"I said before I got cut off by Brittney.

"I know, I got a text from Aimee, come on let's go I know where she parked," Brittney said.

We got to the parking lot where Aimee, Joe, Kevin, Big Rob, and Anna were waiting, everyone hopped into the car. Aimee was driving with Joe in the passenger seat, the middle row was Me and Brittney sitting side by side, and in the back was Anna, then Kevin on her right, and Big Rob to his right.

The people in the back didn't mind being crampt, considering by Kevin's face he was enjoying the excuse to be closer to Anna. He placed his arm gentley over her shoulder. Anna giggled and blushed, they looked cute together. I turned to Brittney and we began a light conversation. Finally, we arrived at a very large house, almost mansion-like. Everyone hopped out and stood bye the door, Aimee approached the door to open it when Kevin's phone rang, which startled everyone. He took it out of his pocket and apologized for scaring everyone.

"Hello.......Aimee's house.......yes.....no, please.....fine bye," He said into the phone, looking upset, and began speaking again, but this time to us,"Mom sent a limo over to come and get us, cause we have to get some sleep, and get back on the rode for the tour."

"Aweee," Everyone except Big Rob sighed.

"But one question, how in the world does your mom know where we live?" Brittney asked.

"One word, Mapquest," Joe said sarcastically.

"Joe, be nice, don't confuse her, he's just kidding Brittney. We have little GPS's and trackers in our phone's so our mom knows where we are at all times," I responded, and then leaned into whisper in her ear," But what she doesn't know is that we know how to reprogram and disable it."

We all laughed and then a limo pulled up in front of the house. I gave everyone a hug goodbye. Making Brittney's a tad bit longer than everyone elses. I finished saying goodbye and hopped into the limo. Kevin hugged Brittney, and then hugged Anna and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. Joe leaned in to kiss Aimee, but Kevin being his overprotective self, stepped in between them. Joe wasn't exactly expecting that, so he jumped backwards falling off the stoop, but luckily landing on his feet. Everyone was laughing so hard, even Big Rob had to laugh.

Aimee gave Kevin a hug goodbye, and jumped off the stoop, and gave Joe a kiss on the cheek. Everyone finished their goodbyes, and Joe, Kevin, Big Rob, and I headed off back to the park. We got into the tour bus which was waiting for us, everyone was exhausted and crashed, but me and Joe. He was telling me what had happened between him and Aimee, we'd fill in Kevin later.

*Joe's P.O.V.

"So I know we are going REALLY fast, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" I asked praying the answer would be a yes. But, I didn't exactly get the answer I was expecting. She just leaned forward and we began kissing. It was pretty intense, so she took hold of the collar on my shirt and she leaned against a palm tree, and I had my arms over her leaning on the tree as well. Finally we broke apart.

"So, was that a yes?" I asked.

"No...that was a hell yes!" she replied breathlessly.

"You had me there for a second."

"I know and thats what makes me so great," she said and winked, "So, Mr. Jonas, where and when do you intend on taking me out?"

"Umm...I haven't quite decided yet, but when I do you'll be the first to know." I replied.

"Okey dokey artichokey,"she said while giggling.

I grabbed her hand and we finished the walk, along the way we saw Kevin and Anna talking, laughing, is that flirting I see? We spoke for a few minutes then headed towards Aimee's car, I texted Nick to tell him to come to the car and bring Brittney. Finally, everyone got there. Anna hopped into the back with Kevin almost leaping next to her, so no one else could. The Big Rob sat next to him. Aimee went and gracefully sat in the driver seat, so I jumped into the passenger seat.

Nick and Brittney then sat in the middle row. The whole ride Nick and Brittney were talking and flirting, Kevin and Anna kept giving each other side glances. As for Big Rob, I think he fell asleep. Aimee and I had a light conversation on the way to the house, and ended up singing Hit Me Baby One More Time as we pulled up to the house. Everyone piled out of the car, I jumped out quickly so I could open the door for Aimee.

"Well thank you, my good sir," she said as I helped her out of the car.

"Of course, madam," I replied taking her hand and leading her to the door.

*Nick's P.O.V.

When Joe had finished his story, he fell asleep, I did too. I dreamt about everything that had happened today, about Leslie, and Brittney. I guess I thought a lot about Leslie, because I woke up the next morning to....
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff-hanger once again, but no worries, I'll probably be posting again in a little while. I hope you're enjoying this story! Please subscribe and comment! You know I love it!

~dancerbabe365