A Marionette's Love

Chapter 3

Devil's POV

I watched Mary as she went to the guard. You see, as time went by I grew fond of her. She has become a deadly beauty. I also can see what happens in the future. I know what she will choose to do. But...I won't stop it from happening. I am simply a person that needs to help her choose her fate. I was indeed surprised that she gave the man $20! Such a kind heart....

Prince Samuel's POV

The guard had gone around the kingdom and had been giving out invitations to the ball. I am currently eavesdropping on my parents talking to him. I had heard, "-irl had given me $20! She was positively beautiful, blue icy eyes, a voice like a melody and orange hair that gleamed in the sun! I am quite sure she is the one for Sir Samuel."

The girl did seem rather interesting, but she was probably just kissing up to the guard so she would be invited. So typical. No one has ever actually loved me. No one knows the real me. So all I so is water my roses in peace.

I know that today was the day invitations were mailed out. Tomorrow was the day of the ball. Great, just great...


Queen's POV

I listened to the knight with interest. The girl he had been talking about sounded like a beauty. That night I had a dream,

My son was there, laughing. A maiden stood beside him and was beautiful. Orange curling hair with silver eyes that glowed. A genuine smile on her face. My son then leaned in to kiss her and...

I woke up from my dream and shook the King awake. "Dear, I know who Samuel will marry!"

"Huh?" the King said, waking up from his sleep.

"I had a dream where Samuel was laughing with a girl and they kissed! It was the girl the knight was telling us about! She had orange hair and silver, blue eyes!"

"What?" the King asked still slightly asleep.

I groaned and went back to sleep. She is the one...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't. Comment, message, subscribe and I would like banners. Keep on reading!