I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 15: Understanding a bit f the past

Joshua’s Pov

I felt her pulse calm down, I looked down at her to see she was sound asleep. ‘Damn it, I’m so pathetic!’ I thought silently as I looked down to her.
“your not pathetic you hoe” said Dorelle, having heard my thought. I looked up at her glaring, it had no effect on her.
“Just shut up ok!” I snapped looking away.
“don’t get snappy with my sister Joshua!” exclaimed an angry Jeffrey. Dorelle sighed. I heard her like a breeze.
“Enough, this is between me and him, and anyways how are you going to keep that promise without help?” she asked me. I looked at her. She had a gentle face with a smile. I smiled back. I missed her gentle smile, but it will be ok.
“Right, on that, someone do me the honor of explaining before I start picking” said Eric.

“We no longer have to hide what we are to her” said Dorelle.
“what do you mean?” questioned Brandon. Dorelle looked at me expectantly, I heaved a sigh and stood up.
“Everyone knows who was banned to ever meet sun light ad expelled in to the Greylin undergrounds?” I asked.
“Aiden Orvieous Greylin” responded Damien telling the story to all. “Aiden was the first to be born both vampire and werewolf, and also royalty. Because his birth was hear do known the mythical world was in fear of him and believed he was a so in and danger, there fore he was locked away from birth, never to meet sun light, decades later, after it became a bit common to have different breeds of mix children he was relished on this planet. The world he came into didn’t suit him, and knowing he had a family made it comfortable for him, but even that didn’t last long according to him, for his little brother soon came into this world. He was the elder brother of Delroy. Having lived in the darkness for so long, he was accustomed to be cold hearted and he saw his brother as a threat to taking away all the good in his life, and there began a destructive and bloody killing in the Orlin Manor, where they lived.

On seeing how coldhearted, vicious, and how he put all mythical creatures in danger of being found, they once again locked him away, as a ravage beast. A few 80 decades later, once Delroy had grown up and forgotten all about his elder brother and had met Brandon, they both went visit the so called cursed house the Orlin Manor, where Aiden had been moved to, and discovered the fact the elders had moved him.” Damien finished saying.
“So what does this Aiden have to do with Kimberly?” asked Brandon, as he remembered the first time he went into Orlin Manor, with his friend Delroy.
“Well something went wrong after you left the manor” Dorelle started to fill in the rest of the story.
“Aiden began to act crazily, and recognized his brother, Delroy, he began to attack all that came in and tried to leave his cage. The poor guard were afraid to go near him. The elders had to fortify and strengthen there charms and spell to keep him a bay. If you all remember correctly, a restriction to get together came into place about the time the mess with Delroy and his father came about?” she asked. We all nodded, curiosity etched in our faces.
“It came about because Aiden had gotten away, the entire mess came because Aiden had escaped” answered Joshua.
“That explains some stuff. But not others” said Damien.
“Our little feather bird, had an eye in a certain girl, who had a vampire werewolf mix gene best friend and a demon fake relative, in other words our little Kim” Joshua responded grimly.
“But why Kim?” asked Trix.

“We aren’t completely sure, because it doesn’t make sense, but he wanted her most of all, we had to give her security without realizing anything, which is where the demon comes into play.” Said Joshua.
“About the time Brandon killed Delroy, Aiden was thought destroyed too, destroyed by Joshua, but that dose not seem to be the case anymore ,fro either subjects” said Dorelle.
“We nee to inform our fathers” said Damien and Jeffrey together without missing a beat.
“Just one question” said Trix. ‘Don’t you always have one Trix’ everyone thought, smiling.
“Yes?” Dorelle asked.
“Who is this so called demon? And how do you know so much Dorelle, I can understand Joshua, but you?”
“Ah yes, Well deary, the demon fake relative was to be her cousin, near her age, who better then I?” asked a smiling Dorelle. Although Dorelle was born in a Werewolf family to werewolf parents she was not one herself. Not because anyone cheated on someone, but rather more she was one of the mystery children. This happened from time to time the mythical world would have a child born that was not of it’s original plant, but these children’s had a special form of power and charisma to them.

“We’ll this has been a night, I truly wonder what we brought upon ourselves with Kimberly here” said Sean looking at everyone with unfathomable eyes. Everyone agreed.
“To bed everyone” he said leaving.
“Just one last thing” said Joshua. Stopping everyone from leaving.
“She would look at this as a dream, so do not bring it up with her without my permission” he said. Everyone looked.
“Goodnight” he said leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.
h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.
e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e
h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h
e.e.e.e.e.e.e..e.e.e.e.e