I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 17: understanding Aiden a bit more

Joshua’s POV

“Well now we don’t have to worry about anything sneaking into Kim’s room” said Eric. We still hadn’t told the adults about Aiden, and I haven’t yet explained to them about Kim. Dorelle is supportive of my decision for once.
“Now why do you say something like that Eric” Asked Brandon. He watched the little girl walk away happily petting the puppy.
“She not taking a puppy exactly, she’s taking one my guards Rigard.” I saw a well built teen looking man flash into his mind. Jet black hair with red streaks. Deep chocolaty brown eyes. Could pass as a model. His sense of style would be something Kim would be interested in.
“Well he better not go near her while she’s naked or I’m going to tear him to pieces” I told them. I saw them partially nod. ‘is there something you are not telling me’ question Charls silently. I answered before the others. ‘you know that if it’s something you need to know we will tell you immediately’ I replied back. He nodded his head, before getting up and going.

As I watched him go, I looked at the others and silently told them to gather around. So here was Brandon, Eric, Dorelle, Sean, Trix, and I. Hopefully then can pass the rest of the information off to the others.
“I don’t think they need to know just yet, maybe not at all” Dorelle told me. I looked at her sternly.
“I think other wise, I have got a bad feeling, I think Aiden would enter here, especially during the ball.” I told her. She looked at me before looking away with a look of defeat.
“Enough bickering more talking” said Eric, impatiently.
“Alright, there is a lot more to Aiden chasing our little cub here” I told them and then turned my gaze to Dorelle, willing everyone else to look at her as well. She sighed before starting.
“How many of you know that Aiden and Delroy are only related through their father?” She asked. Everyone looked ludicrously at her.
“Do you mean to say that they are from different mothers?” asked Eric. She nodded her head. I saw Brandon getting frustrated.
“Continue” he said.
“well when she first lost her child she of course grieved and stayed home most time seeing as people where quite cruel towards her for giving birth to that child. She felt all the joy in the world when she got her child back” she said.

“What’s this got to do with Kimberly?” asked Trix. “And why do you sound like you and her have a strong bond?” Dorelle looked at her dismissively.
“She and I are one of a kind” Dorelle indirectly meant her birth. “As you know because of my birth being different you all know I have a gift, well she had gifts, yes gifts more then one” she spoke so enviously. “Continuing on, although she knew her son was cold, she was able to look over that and love her son, because she was his mother. At the time she was moping over her lose of her son, her husband went looking for love, and pregnant another woman, and married her while being still married to Aiden’s mother.” She paused to see if they were all with her. “seeing as Delroy’s mother died giving birth to him , he came into the family with his step mother. She still would pick her own blood over another woman‘s, but she was fair. As we all know Aiden saw Delroy as a threat and such goes that story, but upon hearing that her son was being taken from her again, she laid a curse, and normally her curses would come true, because that was one of her gifts” Dorelle explained.

“She cursed saying this world of the mythical will face great burden and pain for all the pain they caused her. She cursed saying her son will unveil to the entire world the true works of the shadow, make darkness now appear in light, meaning the hiding from human would be targeted and it would be her son who would bring it about and also he would take power, rule the world” I told them giving Dorelle a break.
“That still doesn’t explain what Kim has to do with this” said Sean. I looked at him with empty eyes.
“Her curse turned into a prophecy” I told them, looking at Dorelle. She began once again.
“Although she had bestowed a harsh burden on the mythical world the elders still kept her begging her to reverse her curse, because she was the only one who could, she didn’t and on her death bed, she went into a trance like state, and said these very words, for the entire court of elders to hear and Aiden to hear; A child of the human, her coal black hair, red crimson eyes, is where my powers now lie, she is strong yet fragile for all the torment, she will be the key that truly decides the fate of this world.” Dorelle told them. Everyone looked at her questions mustering in their minds.
“Seeing the women dieing, they left mother and son alone, where she told him the rest of the prophecy, that only one other heard hidden. She told him that if he took her before the others, he would be able to complete the curse while taking over only if she were his queen, yes he would then have to transform her, if not she would destroy him in turn, and if she were to reach the depths of her power she can wipe out a whole race, meaning all that was in her mind considered evil” finished off Dorelle.

“Aiden took every word to heart, and kept it too him self, muttering it over and over, that’s why he silently went back to his cage, and stayed silent till Delroy came, in his mind we already knew how he felt about Delroy, he thought that Delroy would take away his second chance to love and power. Also the words he silently muttered was deeply engraved in his heart when he escaped.” I finished. Silent filled the gap, intensively.
“Question’s anyone?” asked Dorelle. Hands shot up, like a class room.
“who listened in?” Asked Trix.
“Delroy’s father” I responded.
“How are you sure it’s Kim?” Asked Sean.
“If you pay attention closely, there seems to be something of a sort of charisma flowing out of her, that’s Aiden’s mothers power and her name is Coré” Dorelle explained.
“She has red eyes, natural?” asked Eric.
“Yes they are natural” responded Brandon absent mindedly. We turned looking at him, he seemed out of it thinking deeply about something.
“How come we weren’t told of this?” asked Trix
“It was thought everything over, so no need to worry you lot” I replied.
“So what did Aiden do to Kim?” asked Eric. Making me stiffen.