I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 23 Interrupting

Kim’s POV

I followed Dorelle to Sey whom was having punch at the drinks table, surrounded by boys. She spotted us, rather me.
“Oh, hello dear!” she said rushing over to me and giving a hug and dragging me over to the circle of boys where some eyed me like a piece of meat.
“Finally have a sister to share my sorrow, someone just like me” she was too much of a drama queen and I knew instantly she was going to be one of them people whom would anger me easily with their annoying attitude. Yet I try being civil.
“Nice to meet you too” I said politely.
“Look hunny if you need spare money, come to me, these boys are very helpful, of course they take a different kind of payment” she concluded. ‘ok a slutty bitch’. “Oh Drake, Basen, and Ferrel are mine, only I can handle them, the animal in them kind of comes out” she said, I looked at her disgusted. Her expression turned thoughtful.
“you know what I’m talking about right?” She asked.
“Kimberly” Called Dorelle. Everyone in the group looked over. “You should take a breather, you look exhausted, the balcony view is beautiful” she suggested.
“Why thank you” I responded, leaving towards the balcony. The view was indeed beautiful. The moon shone brightly, three windows away, on another balcony a couple was getting busy. The door closed behind me, I didn’t look back, figuring it was Dorelle.
“hello Kimmy cubs, I’m back” said Aiden as he leaned into my ears.

Brandon’s Pov

I lifted my head away form Cassy’s. She smiled up at me brilliantly. I stroked her cheek and traced her lips with one finger. She playfully bit me, I chuckled.
“your smile is brighter then the moon” I told her. She laughed out, bending back slightly in my arms.
“After these many years you can only come up with such a cheesy line?” she asked me lustrously. I chuckled when a particularly familiar scent hit my nostrils. It was almost like Delroy’s but different.
“ Let go of me Aiden” I heard Kim’s voice follow the scent, both Cassy and I looked over. In the other balcony Kim was with someone.
“Or what love? Gonna push me over? Just like last time, hm” The man replied to her. Something wasn’t right.
“Looks like Kim found her a hard to deal with predator” whispered Cassy.
“Just maybe” said Kim to the man. ‘Where’s Kim, I don’t see her here’ panicked Josh, searching people’s mind for her. ‘She’s here’ I let him know. ‘Ok, what’s up?’ he asked. ‘she is with someone, bit busy on the balcony’ ‘who is she with?’ ‘someone, I don’t know who it is…kind of reminds me of…Delroy’ ‘WHAT?!?!’. I steadied myself before letting Josh see through my eyes, to see who Kim was with. ‘NO! SHIT! GET HER AWAY FROM HIM!’ he began screaming. ‘Who is he?’ asked Cassy. ‘AIDEN!’ responded Josh. I apologized to Cassy before jumping over to the pair.
“What up for me” said Cassy.

“Excuse me” I said as I appeared and Cassy walked in through the door. They both turned over. “How can I help you?” said Aiden while he tightly held Kim’s hand. Her hand was turning a dark red colour. It looked delicious but now was definitely not the time.
“We overheard your little misunderstanding and came to help solve it” said Cassy, quite arrogantly. I looked into Kim’s eyes and I heard her internal scream for help. It was an agonizing call and it bothered me.
“Well excuse but we are doing quite fine” He said, puling Kim into him.
“I think the lady here didn’t like you, why not leave her be?” Cassy growled. Anger was flashing in his eyes.
“Well then you can take her place” He said smiling at Cassy. Anger shot through me, and surprisingly it wasn’t because of me that Aiden face turned do to the slap. Kim held her hand up, anger etched in her face.
“How dare you!” she yelled. Aiden smiled, before grabbing her to kiss her. She pushed him.
“Looks like Josh found his way… see you soon love!” he said while Josh burst in.
“Aiden” He sneered, Aiden leaned back falling. Kim looked over, and let out a breath.
“He’s gone” She said, not so amazed.
“I’m-” “Don’t bother” She interrupted, she turned around. Her eyes looked cold and calculative, she quickly remasked herself.
“I am sorry for Aiden’s behavior towards you Cassy, please don’t leave without anyone with you for a couple of weeks, he holds grudges” she said. Cassy nodded. The door opened once again, this time admitting Dorelle. She paused looking at us.
“Did I miss something?” She asked, Josh shook his head no as he filled her in mentally.
“If that’s the case, there are a set of two girl here to see you Kim” She said as she held out a necklace, where a heart hung with the lettering bf on it. Kim smiled and held out her hand as Dorelle dropped it in her hand.
“Excuse me” she said cheerily as she left.

“Who are these supposed two girls?” asked Josh. He was on the edge.
“Her besties after us” she said. He tightened ready to let lose a tumble of anger. “Don’t worry I checked them, they are as human as the once we hunt down to annihilate” she concluded.
“Why can’t you use another word?” Cassy asked, “Anyways I’m gonna go get some punch”, with that she walked away.
“What’s wrong Brandon?” asked Dorelle. I looked up and shook my head before walking out.

Josh’s POV

I watched Brandon walk out. I looked over at Dorelle, I wondered what was bothering her.
“What’s wrong love?” I asked her, taking her up in my arms. She leaned on my chest.
“I has a vision, when I held Kim’s necklace” she said her tone sounded confused. I hld her.
“What did you see?” I asked her.
“I don’t know… I don‘t understand” she said and I thought about how she asked Brandon if he was ok.
“was Brandon involved in it” I asked her, she nodded.
“I saw both Kim and Brandon looking evil, and surrounded by this light, they were covered in blood… Then some white wings covered as Kim jumped into Brandon’s arms” she said. I looked up at the moon.
“We’ll figure it out tomorrow, for now let’s sleep on it” I said.