I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 3: Eric Orvieous

“Are you ok?” he asked his face was a few inches away from mine. Instantaneously as realization hit me, I turned red, I was blushing.

“Yes, I’m fine” I replied back, straightening myself as he slowly let go.

“We should be heading down now” someone said. ‘That voice…BRANDON’ I thought. I tried my best for the blush to dissolve away from my face. I was in the middle, in between my savior and Brandon. ‘I should get his name’ I thought as we entered the room.

The room it self was beautiful! There was a long table in the center aliened with chairs. It seemed that it sat 20 people. The table was setup with decorations and food. The wall had matching decorations. Three chandeliers hung above the table at different intervals and sizes. The people there were seemed to be dressed for prom. Where as I had on an simple black dress with a simple necklace. I felt so under-dressed, but I didn’t show that.

“Everyone come sit” announced a man whom I recognized to being Mr. Greylin. I waited to go last to find my seat. It would make my life a lot easier. As everyone settled down, I noticed that there were about 7 seats left, I sat on the 2nd last chair on the right side. N one had seemingly noticed I sat faraway. A plate was presented infornt of me. I was soon eating, oblivious to the conversation.

***

I had long finished dinner. Sadly everyone else was chattering away. I was getting pretty board. When a servant, yes they had servants, came to get my plate, I asked for a solution.

“Please, can you get me a book to read” I asked, he looked surprised.

“Yes, which book would you like?”

“What is it that you have?”

“We have many varieties. Manga, fiction, non-fiction, e.t.c. we also have vampirism and werewolves related books, for example, Twilight by Stephine Meyers”

“Can you get me that book?” I asked as my eyes shone bright. He nodded his head pleased and left. After a few minutes he returned. Book in hand. I took it with happiness. I thanked him gravely and began reading.

Charlsile’s Pov

I was so wrapped up in my conversation with the rulers of the werewolves, I forgot to introduce Kim. Along with the king and queen was their family. Beside them sat my family and Sean. ‘Where was Kim’ I wondered. ‘Maybe she’s finally showing her true colors, the once my wife said didn’t exist in her’.

“What’s wrong Charls?” questioned Marques, the king of werewolves.

“Yes, I wonder that as well” said Shanise, the queen.

“Nothing much really, remember the girl o told my wife brings to stay?” I asked.

“Why yes” said Shanise.

“I’m looking for her”

“Is wearing a simple black dress?” questioned there son Eric. That boys was the odd one in the family. He was the only one who had jet green eyes.

“Yes” I responded.

Eric’s Pov

“Yes” He replied. I pointed to the end of the table, where most of the seats were empty. There sat the girl he discussed of. She had finished eating her dinner awhile ago and had started reading a book and listening to music. Although she hadn’t noticed, she has a good sight of her surroundings, I was watching her. When I caught her I got a chance to see her eyes. They were red, that interested me.

“Oh” I heard Charls say.

“Kim” a female voice called out. It was Lily. The girl had not heard.

“Kimberly” Lily called out more firmly now. The girl responded. She looked up at us from the book and took off her headphones from her ears.

‘Kimberly so that’s her name’ I thought.

Kim’s POV

“My apologize for any wrong doing that has happened” I said, as I looked straight at Lily. Refusing to look at the others, who were staring.

“It’s alright , dear” she told me soothingly.

“Kim cab you please come here.” he said in a question form, but truly commanding. I paused before getting up and walking up to him. As ii stopped by him, he got up.

“This everyone is Kimberly Anne Parks, she’s my dear wife’s best friends’ eldest daughter, she is 15, I believe you know her story” at that everyone nodded their heads. I quietly waited.

“Kim I believe you know my family and haven’t yet been introduced to the Orievous’s family.” I shook my head. He smiled before continuing.

“This is Mr. Marquez Donovon Orvieous, he owns many establishments and he is also into real estate, next to him is his wife Shanise Molly Orvieous” while Mr. Orvieous nodded his head, his wife smiled.

“Sitting beside her is their eldest son Jeffery Riddle Orvieous. Their youngest son Eric Coyle Orvieous, and their daughter Dorelle Hermione Orvieous” he finished. Both boys had given a warming smile with a nodded, where as the girl was just lain fake, she gave of the vibes where she believes she better. It was less likely me and her would get along. I now knew the name of my savior.

“Now children, we will be leaving you to chat, we will see you soon” said Shanise. With that the adults left the room.

“I expect to find all of you in here when we return unless there is a good reason” said Charls as he left closing the door. Everything was quiet. All eyes were on me. I walked over to the book and MP3 I set on the table and picked them up. I once again settled into the seat and bean reading, when someone burst in.

“I’M SOOOOO SOOOOOORRRRYYYY FOR BEING LATE!” the person said.

I looked up, at the door. ‘That voice! No way it couldn’t be! IMPOSSIABLE!’
♠ ♠ ♠
Weill i'm uploading two more chapters hope you enjoy.