I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 4: Old friend and accusations

???’s pov

I dashed at top speed through the forest. Luckily for me, it wasn’t tiring to run from china all the way here in one day. After all I was part vampire, part werewolf. I was almost there. The mansion was soon I view in it’s all glory. Today I couldn’t miss. After all Kim was here. I haven’t seen her in years, human time of coarse. I hadn’t slowed down till I reached the main doors. As I came closer my speed decreased to a fast walking pace. I then slowly ran, following the scents, which lead me to the dining room and I burst in. “I“I’M SOOOOO SOOOOOORRRRYYYY FOR BEING LATE!” I said. I Saw Kim sitting there looking surprised.

Kimberly’s POV

I reached before the others.
“Josh” I said, while getting up, running around the table and partly glomping him into a hug. He held me with a grasp.
“Kimmy Cubs! Been awhile. You farin’ without?”
“Def! Ya fine?” I responded.
“You being good to Horny-Nett?”
“Don’t be so cruel, it’s Harnett!” I said while smiling. Someone coughed loudly behind us. We turned, josh had a hand at my waist. All eyes were on us. I looked back without fear.
“I see, you’ve met my family” said Josh. I looked at him, shock was al over my face.
“Family?” I questioned.
“Ya. My mom is a Greylin and my Dad is an Orvieous.”
“cool” I stated
“Either of you want to explain?” I heard a Barbie doll girly voice. I looked straight at Dorelle.
“We lived in the same neighborhood” I answered very politely.
“I wasn’t talking with you garbage” she said. I glared at her. She bitch-smiled back.
“Apologize to Kim” Said Josh angrily.
“Why should I apologize to kimmy cubs, will she break down and cry?” her voice went from disgust to evil happy.
‘if I get a piece of you, we will see who will breakdown and cry?’ I thought.
“Apologize. Now.” Josh’s temper was rising.
“Josh, it’s ok” I told him calmly.
“No, it’s not” He told me, ‘DAMN, he’s not going to listen to me’.
“Josh?” He hadn’t heard me. Dorelle’s stupid bitch - smirk had gotten him. I was pulled away from Josh, I looked up to see
Eric. He told me. I turned back to see that Josh was now infornt of Dorelle. He was super mad. No one moved, seemed like no one can move.
“Apologize to her this instant” He commanded to Dorelle.
“No’ Dorelle said with a smirk. ‘fool’ I thought. A slap echoed in the room. Everyone had wide eyes, were as I had a blank face. Everyone stood up, Asirtrix was by Dorelle’s side. Damien was holding back Josh and Brandonwas helping, the twins were being calmed down by Jeffery. This all happened in a blink of an eye. Josh seemed to get angrier. ’I have to go to him’ I tried pulling away, but Eric held on.
“I need to go to josh, please let me go” I asked politely.
“Sorry, no” replied. I didn’t give up yet. I tried pulling away, but that just made his grip tighter and as if on cue, in walked the adults.
“What is the meaning of this?” Questioned an angry and shocked Lilian.
“It’s all that girl’s fault!” Exclaimed Dorelle. Josh tried to strike.
“She lies, my lord, well partly.. What happened was-” Sean started explaining, when Mr. Greylin interrupted.
“SEE! I told You!!!! That girl bring us nothing, but trouble” Yelled Charls. Eric had finally let go of me.
“Hun-” lily got interrupted as well.
“DON’T Hun me! Look at the mess she makes on the day she comes” he said accusingly while pointing at me. It hurt but I didn’t let it show. I had an emotionless face on me.
“She is ruining us, she’ll destroy us, she’ll try to take over us, rot our kids, be a bitch, and-” He got interrupted.
“Charls” Lilian looked Furious.
“Kim” Josh and Sean said softly. I responded.
“Excuse me.” I said while slowly walking out the room through the door Josh had came in from. I walked a little further before breaking into a run. I ran to the front door, out the house passed the gates, fully leaving the property and into the near by forest. Even though I was wearing heels, I ran. Soon they became a nuisance. I kicked them off and ran. I still hadn’t cried, but it hurt. It felt like everything came all at once.

Brandon’s POV

I heard Kim run, and I didn’t know what to do. Other is screaming at father.
“Mother please calm down!” Said Damien.
“CALM DOWN??!?!?!” She questioned
“Yes Lilian calm down” Said Mrs. Orvieous. This was unlike my fathers. I thought of his recent actions and finally understood, so I voiced the question.
“ Father did you hunt last night?” He shook his head no. Everyone was then struck with realization. My mother brought her hand up, pointing to herself. We all understood.
“Why can’t he go out and hunt?” questioned Dorelle.
“Because of recent events, if he went hunting, he would go after that girl” Explained Eric.
“So it’s just a girl” Said Dorelle. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Josh was tensing up, but my mother beat him.
“She’s not some girl” My mother was trying to control her anger, but Mrs. Orvieous wasn’t.
“True, She isn’t have you no manners Dorelle” She stated mad.
“sorry Mother” she said kind of Bitchy. My father fully turned around, before doing so, I saw his crimson eyes and fangs out.
He took awhile but soon finished, mother would have to go hunting tonight. Josh was infornt of my father.
“Don’t ever say that to KIM” he said harshly, trying to extinguish his anger. Everyone was surprised and amazed. My father signed.
“Look Joshua, I know-” He got interrupted.
“You know nothing! You know no shit about Kim, how much things hurt her and because of recent events it would hurt her more then usual! You’ll never understand.” Joshua was utterly pissed. He sighed angrily.
“I’m gonna go look for her” He said, leaving the room.

Josh’s pov

I was calming down as I walked following Kim’s soothing scent. I was still angry. ’How DARE HE!! THAT BASTARD’ I steamed, not caring about who hared my thoughts. As I neared the edge of a bunch of stumps. I stopped and looked up from the ground. Kim’s scent led straight into the forest.
“OH SHIT!”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the foul language!