Sequel: Photogenic
Status: Finished.

Cat Got Your Tongue?

When I was seven years old, I watched my parents being beaten to death. When the police arrived they found me hiding in a small closet in the hallway, just feet away from the dead bodies.

I was questioned numerous times as to who it was or what did they look like. But never one did I answer. And I hadn't talked since then.

I was sent on an eight hour flight to live with my aunt and uncle in Sheffield, England. They figured out quickly that the incident had effected me enough to never want to talk again.


-_-_-_-_-_-

That was ten years ago. I've been living with my aunt and uncle ever since then, and they only heard me speak a few short sentences when I simply couldn't take not saying something.

I've been sent to many different counclers, but none of them so far have been able to relate to me in anyway. It's like I never even visited them.

I still don't talk. Each new school year they inform my teachers, and they get accustomed to it after trying several times to try and get me to talk.

I hadn't gotten close to anyone since before the accident. That is until we got new neighbors.

Feat. Tom Sykes

The picture used in the banner is from this photography site.