Sequel: Photogenic
Status: Finished.

Cat Got Your Tongue?

And I wanted it to be you. I still wish that it was you.

Tom’s POV

In order for this to work out I had to get Oli on my side. Or at least for him to believe that I was sorry about what I did last night. Getting Oli to change his mind was going to be hard, but I knew that I could do it. I had to, to get Tori.

First I had to plan everything out. Then I would call Oli, and hopefully they would be on their way home. Then the plan would be put into action.

It didn’t take long for me to figure out what I wanted to do. I just put on some music in my room and though of everything that I would say, even thinking of the different things that Tori could say in response. I had to be prepared for everything. I couldn’t go into this just thinking that fate would be on my side. Because fate never failed to let me down.

I found my phone on the table downstairs and I dialed Oli’s number. The start of the conversation wasn’t going to be smooth. He would probably yell at me some more. I knew that I could handle it, though.

“Tom I really don’t want to hear yeh voice right now. Yeh pissed me off enough earlier and I would really like to stay in the mood that I’m in now,” he answered saying. I didn’t even get a hello? I guess I didn’t deserve one.

I’m sure that he would hear the sigh I left out before I started talking. “Listen, Ollieh. I ‘ave a plan. I want to take Tori to the park and talk to ‘er, give ‘er my side of the story. Then I’m going to ask ‘er to be my girl. I need your help. Yeh ‘ave to get ‘er to go to the park when you two get home. Please, ‘elp me Ollieh. I really want to fix what ‘append and I can’t do it without yeh.”

He didn’t say anything right away. But I guess it was something that he had to think about.

“Find Tom, I’ll do it, but only because you’re my brothah and because I think that yeh and Tori are good together. I don’t want ta see the two of yeh upset,” He explained. “I gotta go, she’s coming.”

I tried to get in a thank you but he hung up before I could. At least he was helping me. I couldn’t do it without him.

Tori’s POV

Oli was putting something back in his pocket when I got back to the car. We were stopped at a rest area and he sent me in to get us something to eat and snack on for the rest of the drive home.

He didn’t even wait for me to get the door shut and my seatbelt on before he threw his news at me. “Tom wants to meet up with yeh when we get ‘ome. You’re not supposed ta know, so don’t tell ‘im that I told yeh.”

“No,” I said shaking my head. “I’m not going to see him. You saw what he did last night Oli. And now you’re telling me that I should talk to him? I don’t want to. I had planned on never seeing or talking to him again Oli. I won’t do it.”

He started to laugh as we pulled out of the parking spot and headed back onto the highway, toward home. “Yes, yeh are Tori. You know that yeh want to. He wants yeh too, and I want yeh ta talk to him also.”

I didn’t have anything to say to him after that. He knew that I didn’t want anything to do with Tom after what happened.

Oli tried to get me to talk on the rest of the drive home. He would ask me questions about random things, but I never answered him. He was siding with Tom now.

When we finally got back into Sheffield, I was ready to be home. But when Oli missed the turn, weather on purpose or accident I didn’t know, to our houses I got confused.

“Oli, where are we going?” I asked looking at him then back out the window trying to figure out where we were headed.

He smirked, and I realized that I hadn’t seen him do that in a while. “Oh, Tori, I already told yeh this. I’m taking you to talk to my dear brother. Don’t try to talk me out of it. He convinced me to do this for him. You’re going weather yeh like it or not. You’ll thank me for this one day. Hopefully that day is very soon.”

“Sometimes I really hate you,” I told him as we pulled up to the curb. We were at the park. The park that I had spent a lot of time with Tom at. “Are you going to come and get me?”

“Oh, I don’t think you’ll want me to come get you. Tom has our mother’s car, he can drive you home.”

I didn’t respond to him, I just slammed the door and stared to walk over to the swings, where Tom was sitting.

Here goes nothing, I guess.

“Tom?” I asked hesitantly. He looked over his should toward me as I walked around to the front of the swing set and sat down next to him. I saw Oli give me thumbs up as he sped away.

“Tori?” Tom gasped. “I’m so glad that yeh came. I just want to explain to you want went on last night. Why I did what I did. If yeh still don’t ever want to see me again after this, I’ll totally understand. Just ‘ear me out first.”

He looked me straight in my eyes as he said this. “I’m listening,” I responded.

“So yeh know how on the way to the hotel I told you that I liked you? When yeh didn’t respond to that the way that I wanted you to, I got scared. I know now that I was stupid to think that you didn’t like me back. Ollieh has been pointing things out to me since day one that showed that you like me. And I know that ‘e’s told you that I like you, I would ‘ave to be stupid to think that he would keep his mouth shut after finding my phone that day.

“The truth is, is that I’ve been in love with you since me, you, and Ollieh went to the movies the day after we met. I’ve like you for that long. And when you told me that you didn’t feel the same way in the car, I felt that nothing would ever ‘appen with us. I told myself that I needed to move on. And when I saw that girl walk out of the bathroom at the same time I did. I went for it, thinking that maybe she would help me get over you.

“So earlier today I called her. She came over and we started right where we left off last night. We were on my bed making out and I kept thinking about you. ‘ow you would do things differently than she was. I couldn’t look at her, because then I would have to face the fact that it wasn’t you I was kissing, it was her. And I wanted it to be you. I still wish that it was you.”

I was shocked; he just told me everything that I wanted to hear from him since I admitted to myself that I liked him. “Tom…I-” I tried to say, but he cut me off and started talking again.

“Tori, I just need to know if yeh forgive me or not. I’ve said what I needed to say and now it’s your turn.”

He looked at me as I thought about everything that he just told me. “Yes,” I whispered. “Yes, Tom, I forgive you.”

“Since you forgive me. Will you be my girl, Tori?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered immediately.

He smiled. “Good.”

Then he kissed me, and it was as great as I imagined it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my dear readers, a lot has happened since I last updated. In October my sister surprised me with BMTH tickets for my birthday. I went and had a great time. But, guess who I saw there? TOM FUCKING SYKES! Yeah, I didn't get to meet him cause he never got off stage. But he was doing sound check on the drums and I took so many pictures of him. I guess he noticed the flash that kept going off and he looked up at us. It made my LIFE!

That's really all that's important. Other than the fact that this story is officially over. I hope that you are all happy with the ending. I know that I am.

I'm working on the story line for the sequel right now and I'm going to try and get the first chapter(prequel) out later. So you should go subscribe to it!

I also have a new layout for this story and I'm working on a better one for Photogenic.

Could you all do me a favor and comment on this chapter? Since it's over I think that you all should tell me what you liked/disliked in this story.