Find Me

Prologue

Three agents stand around a table. Folders are slid to each of them.

“These are the new targets. Find out where they are. Get them here. We cannot have these people going undetected in our country.” A voice ordered.

Jacques Slain looked in his folder. There was a girl, late teens to early twenties. Easy. From Jacques experiences with younger women, he’d come to find that they trusted too early. All wanting to find ‘true love’ before they’d even found their place in the world. He knew how their minds worked. He’d been doing things like this for years.

Jacques joined the program eight years ago. He was only fifteen when they came for him. At first he tried to refuse, but then he came to his senses. He was a part of something bigger, better than anything that had ever been. He was the beginning of a revolution.

“Remember,” the voice started up again, “Either you come back with your target in hand, or you don’t return at all.”

There was a click as the intercom switched off, while the agents stood there, reading up on their target.

Jacques only glanced over his file. Generally he liked to go into these things without knowing a lot about his target. It was easier that way. Besides, once he got her here, what would it matter? They’re all just more numbers. Soon enough they’d forget who they were before The Program stepped in. Nothing else would matter after that.

Once the door opened the three agents filed out, and four more filed in. It would take some time, but eventually they’d all come back with the targets in hand. That was the rule. Bring them back, by any means necessary.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're interested, please write a comment :] Reguardless, I shall post new chapters when I have them.. Which should be soon :]

So yeah, tell me what you think.