Find Out Games You Don't Wanna Play

1/1

The sound of the dice crashing against the shiny carbored was heard throughout the room. There was a cheer from a tall scruffy male, his black hair stuck to his face the only part it was not touching was his chin.

“Gosh Alex, your so childish,” his younger friend mumbled staring down at the game situated in front of him.

“Come on Ali, get in the mood… its fun!” Alex fiddled with the metal dog that was used as a counter.

“Alex, we’re playing monopoly, there is only two of us… how the fuck is this fun?!”

Alex smirked and rolled the dice again getting a two on one die and a four on another. Alex guided his dog around the board, making sure to make a little tapping noise on each square. He then excitedly looked up at Ali with a playful glint in his eye.

“Your turn!”

Ali sighed and scooped the dice up, carelessly dropping it on the board yawning a little. Ali moved his iron ten spaces and stifled a yawn.

“Alex this is boring…”

“Ali, come on, it’ll get fun, just wait…”

Ali groaned and scuffed his black hair on his head. Alex, who was sitting on the ‘Go’ side of the board, took his turn and landed on community chest receiving £100 for a beauty contest, Ali smirked at Alex’s excitement and at the sheer fact, if Ali was the judge of the beauty contest, Alex would still win.

Ali rolled the dice and stared at his counter.

“Alex do me a favour… move it for me…”

Alex looked up and met Ali’s gaze, Alex stared into Ali’s deep brown eyes before shaking his head with a chuckle.

“argh! Please?”

“Nope, move it yourself you lazy shit!” Alex giggled.

Ali sat on his knees and lead forward, groaning, annoyed. He leaned closer to Alex reaching his hand out for his iron. Alex looked up again into Ali’s eyes, this then caught Ali’s attention as he looked up. They were lost in each others eyes, unable to break the gaze.

Ali didn’t even realise it, but he was leaning closer and closer, his eyes switching from his friends eyes to his lips. The guitarist leaned that extra bit, the extra bit that was keeping them from touching. He pushed his lips on Ali’s, enjoying the sweet taste of his lips.

Ali shuffled his knees so he could get closer to his companion, knocking everything on the monopoly board out of place. The clatter of all the pieces on the board made Ali jerk away quick.

“Opsies, I’ve kinda’…”

“That doesn’t matter,” Alex whispered pulling Ali by his hips towards him, landing him on top of him.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” Ali whispered.

He placed his tanned hand on Alex’s pale cheek, rubbing his thumb against Alex’s soft cheek. He inched his head closer, sharing a more passionate kiss, one that meant more than the last.

Their eyes slipped shut as they enjoyed the moment more. Alex flipped Ali over so he was now on top. He pulled away and stared into Ali’s eyes with a faint smile on his lips. They both opened their mouths to speak, both speaking at the same time...

“I love you.”

The keyboardist giggled, which made Alex giggle as they held each other close, never letting go…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please :)