Spring Breeze, Honey Eyes Red

Spring Breeze, Honey Eyes Red

Her hair flows in the spring breeze as she stands, crying. Her sweet honey eyes were surrounded by a red circle. Her blue dress flows in that spring breeze. Just cool enough to give her millions of tiny bumps on her arms. She knew he loved her, but why know? Why did he have to go and break her heart, when she didn't do anything wrong? She loves him, he loves her....or at least thats what she thought.

Her blue dress flows in the spring breeze. Her sweet honey eyes red.

She stands on a rock. A rock that floats above a lake. She threw rocks into it as she stood crying. Each rock was different, one round; one square; one fat; others thin. As she found more and more rocks, she put perfect ones in her pockets. She was standing there, throwing those rocks for hours. However, she put only few in her pockets. Each rock she had in her pocket was a different shape, color, and size. They meant things to her; her secrets. They were her deepest darkest secrets.

Her blue dress flows in the spring breeze. Her sweet honey eyes red.

As she stood there, still throwing rocks, she sung a sweet song in-between her cries. It was a lullaby; a lullaby her mother used to sing, the one she sang when her dad left. She sung this song often, too often; more times than her mother had sang it. The song was sweet; it made her think of happy thoughts, but she was still sad.

Her blue dress flows in the spring breeze. Her sweet honey eyes red.

Singing her momma's lullaby and throwing rocks, she came across one in the shape of a heart. This was her favorite on so far; it was the only one that explained all her secrets at once. She felt some-what happier. All her problems figured out. For once in those couple of hours, she stopped crying.

Her blue dress flows in the spring breeze. Her sweet honey eyes pink.

As she stood, for once not crying, she stopped throwing rocks into that lake below. The spring breeze warmed as she got happier. The sun was about half way until it would hit the horizon. Slowly, and ever as gently, she slipped off her little blue dress and placed it on the rock where she stood. Ever as gently, she stepped closer to the rock's edge. She undid her periwinkle ribbon that held her cherry brown curls in a bunch, and placed it on top of her blue dress. She closed her eyes, and ever so slowly and ever as gently, she jumped. She fell into the teal water that stood below the rock she stood on seconds before. Now she was happy. All her problems freed; freed like just hatched butterflies.

Her blue dress stood still in the spring breeze. Her sweet honey eyes white, freed of the bloodstained red chains......♥