We Came Alone but Left Together

Image
This banner right here was made by KATY! Ain't it beautiful?

Two girls, each different from the other.

One is a huge Forever the Sickest Kids fan and the other just knows the band.

Both enter a contest to join the band on Warped tour and both win.

Will their differences matter when it comes to living together on a bus, along with a bunch of guys?

What about romance? Because that's bound to happen on a long summer tour, especially when you're living with six guys.

Anything goes.

Disclaimer: Don't own anybody besides the original characters. Plot idea goes to Sophuu and the chapters are by Sophuu and Lyssie.

The lovely, amazingly gorgeous banner was made by the greatest person around; Lizzie!

The awesome cover for this story is from Fueled By Photography's photo stream on flickr!
  1. Fer Real?
    Sophii discovers she won.
  2. The Lyssinator and the Kyle-inator
    Lyssie finds out she won.
  3. It's Time To Go!
    Sophii gets ready to go, and has a heart to heart with her mum.
  4. Hey Austin! Hey Jude!
    Lyssie finalizes plans, has a chinwag with Austin, and receives a special gift.
  5. The Perilous Journey to Texas
    Sophii is accompanied by Loren to Texas, where they are met halfway by a fuzzy and a ginger.
  6. Plane Rides, Car Rides, and Heart to Hearts
    Lyssie finally leaves for Texas, having a heart to heart and Teddy Geiger singing session with her brother. Met by Kyle, she makes her way to the F.T.S.K house and meets everybody else...
  7. Welcome To The House Of Fun
    Sophii gets to the house, as they prepare to leave.
  8. The Girls Team Is Dominating!
    The genders split into teams. The girls end up seriously beating the boys, within less than even half a day.
  9. You Don't Wanna Lose It Again
    Sophii gets homesick!
  10. A DIY Wedding!
    An amazing wedding ceremony, between two people. Who are they? Read it now, yo.
  11. I'd Swim The Ocean For Austin
    Aunt Austin becomes Sophi's Tour Mom.
  12. Sober On the Party Scene
    Alyssa and Sophii meet some bands, before partying. Alyssa stays sober however, and hangs around a certain favorite bassist of hers.
  13. Go Go Go
    Sophii's account of the party.
  14. Emotionally Unstable
    Alyssa finds out there's a catch to going on Warped. She also gets to see an amazing show and makes a new friend!
  15. Hold On To Your Kite
  16. Cay-leb Kisses Slu-uts!
  17. He's A Sucker For Hook-Ups
  18. We're Just a Bunch of Kids at Heart
  19. Tell Me How This Ends
  20. The Summer Cold, Happened So Fast
  21. While Drowning In A River Of Denial
  22. I Think We Have An Emergency
  23. That's Just Me.