We Came Alone but Left Together

That's Just Me.

As the nurse in front of me began the second stitch, I was biting my lip so hard; I thought I might have bit all the way through. “You’re done, it was only 3 stitches, but your not going to feel great, if you have any other complications, concussion for example, come straight back?” she said, I nodded, feeling slightly nauseous. She smiled and helped me up, and led me to the waiting room, where Alyssa was still bright red, only this time, Caleb was giggling, evidently tickled by her apparent nymphomania. I giggled, and Alyssa ran to me, and hugged me tightly, I smiled and cuddled her back. My head was hurting, and my eyes stung, signalling I needed to sleep. I was passed from boy to boy in random hugs. I smiled, and then after there were no more boys to hug; I went back to Alyssa, and looked at her face.

“We need to talk, wifey.” I said my throat hurting from the up-chucking earlier. She looked at me worriedly and nodded. “I think we should get a divorce…” I said looking at my shoes, and trying not to giggle.
“What? Why?!” she asked, sounding worried, I took my time replying, as I was trying not to giggle. “Because I can’t satisfy your sexual needs, apparently.” I said, and Kent burst in a fit of giggles and the rest of the guys laughed. Alyssa turned redder and giggled, obviously embarrassed. “Okay, let’s go, I’m tired, and I would murder for a milkshake.” I said, rubbing my eyes. Caleb giggled and walked over to me, and offered me his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and jumped up in a feeble manner, and was carried to the bus in the form of a piggy-back.

Back on the bus, the driver smiled at me, and I nodded at him, my eyes struggling to stay open. “I’m gonna run to the McDonalds across the street and get you a milkshake.” Austin said, and skipped back off the bus, as Caleb put me down gently on the couch. “Get some sleep kid.” He said, stroking my hair. I smiled, and laid down, pulling my knees into my chest, before long one of the boys had sat next to my head, and was playing with my hair slowly. Lyssie was sat at the other end of me, and she was playing with her own hair, obviously still embarrassed about the sex comment. “Okay, strawberry for precious.” Austin said as I slowly sat up. I held the milkshake, sipping it slowly, as Austin passed a chocolate to Alyssa, she smiled gratefully, as Jonathan put his arm around me and I leaned into his side.

“Let’s get you to bed.” Jonathan said, standing up, and holding his hands out to pull me with. I smiled and grabbed one, putting my half empty milkshake on the counter, and grabbing the other one. Once in a standing position, I hugged Jonathan and smiled at him before walking past him to the bunks, I grabbed my pyjama bottoms, and took the top that Austin was offering me. “Thanks tour mum.” I said, as he hugged me and made me feel like a little girl again. “That’s okay my darling.” He said, pushing me to the bathroom. I got changed slowly and brushed my teeth, not wanting to look in the mirror and see the mess id made of my eyebrow. I left the bathroom, rubbing my eyes, when Austin put his arm around my shoulders. “Look at you! You’re dead on your feet! Get some sleep, I’ll wake you up tomorrow, when I see fit.” He said, kissing my forehead, I smiled, and climbed into my bunk, pulling the blanket over my head, and closing my eyes.
I woke up feeling a lot better, but with a slight headache, and being unable to raise my eyebrow. I smiled and climbed down from my bunk, seeing Kent and Marc playing Mario cart in the lounge. “What’s up guys?” I asked, messing my hair up. “Whoa! Can we just confirm we didn’t wake you up?” Marc asked, looking worried. I nodded and sat down on the couch next to Kent. “Why? What’s wrong?” I asked him whilst crossing my legs. “Austin said that whoever woke you was going down.” Marc said, not taking his eyes off the screen and Kent looking toward the bunk area where Austin emerged with a green headband on, and war paint on his cheeks. “Who woke you?” he asked, looking perplexed. I laughed and shook my head at him. “No one woke me, I woke up of own accord?” I said uncrossing my legs slowly. “What’s up with the army stuff mum?” I asked, as Alyssa entered the bus smiling like a loon with Kyle in tow. “Who woke you up? Has Austin killed them yet?” she asked me stopping shortly and looking at me worriedly. I shook my head, laughing. “I don’t get it, what is the problem?” I asked, rubbing my neck.

Jonathan emerged from the bunk, and ‘eeeped!’ when he saw me sitting on the couch; he looked at Austin and raised his hands. “It wasn’t me.” he said, looking sheepish and sitting next to me and poking me in the arm as Austin glared at us. “What did I tell you Jonathan? When you tried to wake her this morning? Leave my darling alone, she needs to recover.” He said, stroking my head. I rolled my eyes and randomly started purring. I stood up and decided now was a good time to get dressed.
“Feeling better princess?” Caleb asked me sleepily as I emerged from the bathroom, I nodded at him and smiled and he did the same before wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I smiled, Caleb really reminded me of an older brother and if I had to be honest, it was comforting.

I heard a knocking at the tour bus door; I turned from Caleb and looked down through to the lounge. I hadn’t noticed that we’d stopped, but after a moment of quiet chatter Alex came into view looking worried and frantic. Caleb giggled and I rolled my eyes, walking forward towards Alex, where he ran to me and held me at arms length, looking at my stitches. “I feel so bad. You could have bled to death.” He said before grasping me in a tight embrace. “It wasn’t your fault, I’m just clumsy.” I said giggling at the way his eyes were darting from my eyebrow to my eye. “Okay, if your finished eye raping my wife, I’d like to talk to her about her birthday tomorrow.” Lyssie said, dragging everyone to notice my look of dismay.
“LYSS! You said you’d keep it quiet.” I mumbled.

“I lied.” She said, looking smug. I rolled my eyes and grumbled to myself about how I hated the thought of people feeling compelled to celebrate my birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
babes, i know its been a long time, but i suck.
im sorry. to both the readers, and alyssa, whom i adore, in all of her freckly entirety.

;)