I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Kelsey has been successfully going through her pregnancy in a wheel chair because she couldn’t walk with a full leg cast. Kara and her became good friends again and Kelsey has a plan for Kara and Mason. She just got her cast off and can walk. Trace left back for tour, but he’ll be back soon. Kara and Tory help Kelsey with everything. Kelsey has a tutor because going out means being followed by reporters and fans. She doesn’t like that or demeaning questions about the baby. Which is un-named waiting for the perfect name to spring out of nowhere. Nothing better then staying in bed all day right?
Trace is forced back on tour having to leave his love and soon to be wife, Kelsey. Mason reassures him everything will be okay. Trace is scared his kid is going to turn out to much like him. Trace decides that after this tour he’ll go back to high school and graduate. So much stuff he wants to do. So far everything is fine, but will life take an unsuspected turn for the worse. Can Trace and Kelsey ever live in peace? We’ll soon see the puzzle of life put together. There’s one piece missing and one piece that belongs to a different puzzle. Which piece shall go?