I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Ten

Trace and I walked into health class later than we should have. We took the last and worst seats in the front. I casually waved to Di-Di and Kay-Lee who where many seats back. It seemed like half the class waved back. Kay-Lee smiled and mouthed:
"Where's the baby?" I mouthed back to her:
"Hailey and Anthony."
"What? You left him with them." An old woman stood in front of the class.
"We have a new student. Mr. You by that one girl. Stand and come to the front." Trace got up and walked forward. His six foot four frame towering over her's by more than two feet. "Introduce yourself." She commanded.
"I'm Trace, um yeah." He came back to sit by me. Kay-Lee and Di-Di clapped and yelled encore. He smiled at me and rested his hand on my thigh. I put my hand over his.
"Okay, class! Today we are starting the project we talked about yesterday!" Wait, wait I wasn't here Trace and I were picking up Crimson at the hospital. "Joining our class today are the young men from the New York Boys Seminary." Mrs. Larson the teacher cheered. "They should be here." There was a knock on the door. "They are here now!"
"Wow, New York Boys Seminary. They're original," Trace whispered in my ear.
"Actually the boys came first," I explained and smiled rubbing my thumb over his hand. "I wonder what this project is."
"Okay girls, we are going to pair each of you up with one of the boys from NYBS. Um Kayla Lee... You will be paired up with... Aaron. Yes you. Don't be shy, she doesn't bite," Larson said then added under her breath, "At least not as hard as those girls her and her sister hang out with." Aaron and Kay-Lee sat down together in the back still and started talking to each other. She got through everyone until Trace, I, and this other guy where left. “Now Miss. Bane. How about..."
"Mrs. Larson?" I questioned quietly.
"Oh I got it! Wesley you will work with Kelsey." She went on.
"Mrs. Larson?" I said louder.
"Yes, Miss. Bane? Oh yes of course. Mr. Cyrus will be your partner." Some of the NYBS guys laughed. "Wait. Mr. Huntington doesn't have a partner. Mr. Cyrus can be the step father! Moving on!" Step Father?
"What are we doing?" I asked Trace. Just Then, Mrs. Larson dropped a box of something on the table at the front of the room.
"Okay everyone come get one," she commanded the class and everyone rushed to get to the front.
"They're fake babies." Trace was unamused by this. He already has trouble accepting having to share me with Crimson, Wesley, and now a fake baby.
"I don't think she realizes-" I started. Before Wesley came back to the table with a plastic doll.
"So what are we going to name it?" Wesley asked staring at my face. He put his arm around me. "I think we make a very good looking family." I look at Trace who was about to explode,
"Um Wesley that's a nice complement, but I'm engaged." I explained.
"Your just saying that to make me feel better about not being your type and I think you can get passed that."
"No, Wesley I'm not lying." I pulled mine and Trace's hand up so you could see my ring in full view. "Wesley name it whatever you want I have already had to name one kid in the last two months so I'm okay with whatever name you pick as long as it's not Crimson cause that one’s taken."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I'm at Maggie's so I get to update. Thanks!
<3 Kelsey