I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Eleven

I get back to the dorm after four miles of jogging with my trainer though Central Park. I was so ready for a shower I could feel the warm water already. Even before I turned the key I could hear the screams. I hurried in to see Trace on the couch our child in his arms and then I noticed Wesley with the plastic one across the room on the other side of the room. Both children were screaming. I pulled Crimson out of Trace's Arms and he fell asleep.
"Trace, remember what your mom said. Wesley what are you doing here?" I looked at him.
"It won't stop crying." He responded over the screams.
"Take the fucking batteries out. Switch me for a sec." We exchanged children and I took the batteries out of Hank the plastic baby. Then I took my baby back and grabbed the plastic one by the neck. "You can go now, Wesley." He walked toward the door. Then out. I walked down to Crim's room and put him in his crib and the fake baby on the dresser. I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me. Trace put his arms on both sides of my head. "I can see why those girls where scared around you." I stretched up on to my toes finding I still couldn't reach his face.
"And why is that?" He slouched down to my level.
"Thank you and because you're so much taller than all of us and you kind of remind me of Jack Skellington. Tall and thin. And emo looking."
"You like Jack Skellington, right?" He asked.
"He's my favorite character," I answer. "That's the second thing I notice about you when you came home from that first tour that you where stretched and looked like him. That was the first other than your eyes. God, Trace I love your eyes. There's a really good thing about most girls being scared of you is that it's a lot harder for you to find someone that truly loves you like I do."
"Was that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?" Trace asked leaning in.
"A very heartfelt compliment," I responded, getting a little higher on my toes to kiss him. I pulled away slightly. "You shouldn't grow anymore, really you're a beast."
"Yes, Kelsey, I'm so beast like. Have you thought about getting taller yourself?"
"Well that's out of my hands."
"Shorty."
"Tall person."
"Brunette!"
"Blonde!"
"I'm not blonde!" Trace responded.
"You dye your hair black!"
"So do you!" We practically where yelling at each other for no reason.
"You male." I yelled at his resent insult. He pulled me in to him. He had his hands on my lower back.
"I love you!" He yelled at me. He snatched my hand and pulled me into our room slamming the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still at Maggie's. Thanks for reading!
<3 Kelsey