I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Fifteen

I stood crying in the living room. I just needed to let it out. Trace went to put Crimson to sleep and I just had to cry. It's frustrating, really. I just forgave Cam and he blows me and everyone off. Crimson is partially blind. Why can't anything just go right? I put my face in my hands. Arms came around me pulling my body close. I just knew it was Trace. I wrapped my arms around him. Tears from my eyes ran down his chest. He hummed to me a song I could not identify. I breathed him in. It probably sounded like I was sobbing. God, he has a reason for everything. Maybe Cam was meant to save the world. Maybe Crimson being half blind will open doors for him and help him later in life. Trace let go of me with one hand and wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked up to him. He seriously looked sad. I was doing this to him. He was sad because I was. I needed him to be happy. I let my arms drop, as soon as they did Trace gave me a I-wasn't-finished-hugging-you look. I suddenly broke out a vicious grin. He looked confused until I jumped up into his arms and clung on to him. He stumbled backward, but caught himself. I quickly attached my lips to his. He wasn't expecting this. His kissed back as soon as he got the idea. By that time I laced my fingers into his hair. He pulled away only long enough to get to our bedroom during that time I hid my face in his neck taking in the scent I've come to love. I hoped down from him as soon as he kicked the door shut. I started playing with his belt buckle and he had his one hand holding my face to his as we kissed and the other was un-zipping my dress in the back. I just went for it and took his belt off, but you know I didn't feel like taking his pants off. Stupid skinny jeans! I skipped over to the bed letting my dress fall. I stood on the bed making myself probably taller than him. He looked at me like are you serious not this again. I grinned and stuck my tongue out at him. He came over to me.
"So here we stand. I'm wearing pants and you are not." He kept a straight face. I mimicked him.
"Fuck yes, that is true, but it seems I have the belt, Trace." He sighed and took off his own pants and any other clothing he wore at that time. Victory is mine! As soon as he stood back up straight I pulled him down on me. I wrapped my arms around his back.
"Ouch!" Trace mumbled. Until then I forgot I had his belt in my hand.
"Sorry." I giggled in his ear as I tossed the belt away. I nibbled at his ear. "Do you forgive me?" I whispered. He nodded and started to finish un-dressing me. As I kissed his neck and then followed the neat cursive on his chest, reading Songs of Victory, with my finger. Then just traced the outline of his lips waiting. After five seconds or so, he opened his mouth and bit my finger.
"Are we just going to bite each other or are we going to do something productive?"
"More like reproductive." Trace mumbled laughing, but stopping and pressing his lips against mine. Several short kisses later I couldn't take the suspense. I rolled and made it so I was on top. He pouted.
"Sorry, you where being too damn slow. It's like you didn't mind half a year without sex. Did you?" He didn't answer with words, his actions showed exactly what he would have said. He got back on top and pulled himself in to me. He attached his lips to mine and fought my tongue off. I strung my fingers into his hair and swung my legs around him. He kept pulling in and out of me. I pulled at his hair.
"I've missed you." He moaned. He moved his hand down my thigh. "I really have."
♠ ♠ ♠
See more chapters.
<3 Kelsey