I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Five

Kelsey was in a odd hospital smock thing and on a hospital bed. She looked like she could die or something. She was pale white and getting weak. Her eyes where half open as a doctor came in to the room.
“Hello Miss. Bane. Mr. Cyrus glad to see both of you. Kelsey how are you doing?” The woman in a white coat asked looking at a read out. Kelsey didn’t answer. “Kelsey?” The doctor started checking what was wrong. “Mr. Cyrus, Kelsey seems to have a problem and this baby needs help out. So we are going to have to do a C-section. Are you okay with that?”
“Sure as long as she’s okay. I need her.” I replied. A nurse came in.
“Miss. Bane has some guest.” The nurse announced.
“Tell them she’s going in to surgery and they can she her when everything’s okay again.” The doctor explained as the nurse ran out. More nurses came into the room and started preparing to move Kelsey some where. They told me to come with them. I followed and heard some unpleasant noises of people giving birth. Some nervous people awaiting their new family member. Each stopped to look at Kelsey or where they looking at me. We finally made it to a room that looked ready to cut someone open. They prepared to do something I couldn’t watch. It would make me sick, but I’ll brave it. They had me put blue cover things over my clothes and had me stay toward Kelsey’s head. Kelsey now had her eyes open.
“Is Tyler okay?” She asked quietly. They had given her drugs so she wouldn’t fell them cut in to her abdomen. “It’s to early for him to come out really. Trace I’m worried.”
“Kelsey it’s okay. He’ll be okay everything will be okay. I’ll make sure. I’ll get a tutor and take the rest of the classes I’ll need to graduate High School.” I promised her. Doctors rushed around I hadn’t noticed them taking Tyler out. I heard no screams like you should from a baby. It seemed like everything was quiet except for the doctors who where either surrounding Kelsey or in a crowd trying to do something. What’s wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Tyler okay?