I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Six

They had Kelsey stitched a long time ago she was half unconscious and mumbling about wanting to she her baby. Doctors where trying to help the poor preemie who wasn’t doing to well. He was barely breathing. The father was going slowly insane and was trying to keep Kelsey calm. In the waiting room Kelsey and Trace’s family and friends waited to hear something from them. They heard nothing.
Back with baby Tyler, nurses and doctors where doing all they could for the tiny baby. The child who could fit in your hands when they where cupped. He could most likely fit in baby doll clothes. Kelsey sat crying thinking she would never see the child. Never hold him. Trace was out right terrified. He was shaking. Was he going to hear a cry? Would he be a dad? Would he have another human being to care for? Would his life become more complicated? Is this kid going to be like him?
Kelsey could see the doctors. She knew she probably wouldn’t see her baby. She pulled on Trace’s hand. Waiting for a cry of life from the other side of the room. She her self was sobbing. Back in the waiting room Kara was worried for pretty much everything. Kelsey’s life. Trace’s hand. Tyler Dempsey’s life. The future.
As far as the doctors where concerned three more minutes that’s all they would give it. With a sudden cry the room’s mood got happier. Kelsey’s eyes lit up quickly and shot toward the doctors who where all cheering and rushing to clean him up. They arranged to move Kelsey back to her room. They wanted her cleaned up too. As soon as everything was cleaned up she was going to get to hold him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea sorry for no updates, but you know no comments equels no updates.