I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Nine

Trace put his arm around my waist as we walked toward our destination.
“Tray remind me again why we are doing this.” I asked hoping for okay we’ll go back to t\he dorm we don’t have to go live on the radio.
Come on Keya. You’re going to have to get used to this and it’s only like two months until the new CD comes out. Oh and Keya.” Trace responded.
“What?”
“Don’t be shy. This might help you a lot.” So this was his plot to help me. He wants to help me go pro.
“Oh so this isn’t all about everyone wanting more us in public.” The whole reason I’m wearing my hood up and a pair of sunglasses.
“It wasn’t and look here we are.” He pushed open the glass doors. “Ryan said he understood our tight schedule with classes and everything so he is broadcasting from New York today just because he wanted to do this live.” He stopped talking as we reached a large receptionist counter.
“Mr. and Mrs. Cyrus he’s waiting for you in-” She was cut off.
“Trace, Kelsey please come.” This person looked like a very scared intern. We followed behind him. Into something that looked kind of like a recording studio.
“Here they are walking in to the studio our special guests.” We sat down in chairs and where given head phones and micas. “Trace and Kelsey! Can I say Cyrus?” Ryan Secrest beamed.
“Not yet, but hopefully soon.” Trace said into the mic. “After graduation.”
“Oh, yes I heard both of you are graduating this year.”
“Yeah, it’s kind of funny though because Trace’s parents explained to the headmaster of my school the whole thing and they let him go to my school. I go to New York Girls Seminary. Trace will be the first male to graduate from a school for all females.” As I finished Trace and Ryan where laughing.
“So graduation and plus you have your own little family. Tell us about that.”
ÒKelsey and I have a two month old son named Crimson.Ó Trace announced.
“So your lives are going to get busy pretty fast. With Metro Station lunching it’s new CD, A new baby, school, and Kelsey starting her skateboarding career’s Ryan responded.
“Yea it’s really hectic. Plus we have the whole family swarming around us.” I added.
“We have taken to having my mom and Miley who are master planners to do all the planning. Without them we would be lost. Adding to the list of things Metro Station is going on a two and a half month tour with Miley.” Trace explained.
“Kelsey, the world doesn’t know much about you. So let’s learn a bit. Like Trace do you have tattoos and piercings?” Ryan asked me.
“Yeah I can show you my tattoo.” I lifted one side of my shirt to show him. ”There’s roses that are connected by vines that trail up my side. That was my eighteenth birthday present from Trace. I designed it myself. Hopefully I'll get more soon." I put my shirt down. "I have a nose ring, three lip piercings one on the top and two on the bottom, I have both eye brows pierced, and I used to have my belly button pierced, but I took it out for six months and it closed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, finally got to update. I'm at Maggie's so internet is available. Thanks.
<3 Kelsey