Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Saved by Prince Charming?

I woke up to another annoying morning. The sunlight was in my eyes, and my alarm clock was just as annoyily chipper.

I did the exact same things I done the first morning.

I decided to wear a KoRn shirt with some ripped jeans. I added just a little more eyeliner today. May as well try to ruffle Tania's feathers up a bit.

I walked downstairs to see the same image as the morning before. The damn perfect having the damn perfect breakfast.

"Morning, Emma." Emily said happily.

I nodded at her. I just walked out the door. This time I wore a black jacket. It was freezing.

I got to school even earlier than the day before, which gave me time to think about my own situation.

What the hell was this school even about? It looked like my old one, yet it felt so unfamiliar to me.

It had the same old jocks pushing emo kids into the lockers. It had the same slutty cheerleaders, who wear almost nothing despite the cold weather.

I sat there, drowned in my own thoughts. There was nothing to think about, but it was all new to me, making me feel like I needed to think.

I heard the school bell ring.

I walked to my first class.

School was pretty much boring from first period to fifth period. Nothing new happened during lunch, but something did happen as I was going to my last class, Art.

I was just walking passed some lockers, when I felt someone push me. My back hit the lockers, and my back stung. Pain surged through my spine.

I groaned angrily.

"Thought we'd miss you, emo kid?" I heard a loud voice growlat me.

Emo kid?

I looked up to see a very angry, very buff guy.

"What?" I asked. "No talking," he said covering my mouth with his hand.

I watched as people merely walked by. A girl being attacked by a huge guy was nothing to them, then. Or was it because he was a jock, and I was a so-called 'emo'?

I screamed into his hand, and he just hit me upside my head.

"No speaking," he said slapping me. He had a grin on his face. Men were so disgusting.

I felt a red mark begin to form on my face. I heard someone begin to laugh behind him. No doubt he had at least one of his jock friends with him. For some reason, these kind of men felt the need to bring back up.

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise. It sounded like someone just got punched, hard.

"What the-" the jock said.

He was pulled off me. He was punched in the face, but he recovered fast. Soon there was a fist fight between four guys, and I was stuck in the middle of it all.

It was all over after a while. My saviors, if you could call them that, had barely won. I said won because they had cuts and bruises on their faces and arms.

"You okay?" One of them asked me. He had black hair and glasses on. The other one had black hair and snakebites. I felt myself freeze. I didn't like this at all.

I felt myself turn from them. I breathed in sharply, before I started to make a mad dash out of my school.

I didn't know why, but I didn't want to speak to them. They were very violent, and it definitely scared me to death.

They both weren't very buff. In fact, one was pretty much a stick with skin on him. Well, maybe the other one could be considered well built.

How the hell could they take out two very large jocks? It wasn't possible.

I ran all the way home. Tania was home, and she decided to yell at me for ditching my last class. I told her I wasn't feeling well.

I doubt she actually believed me. I could hear her calling my dad, and she was telling him I ditched school. I expected a very angry father that night.

I shook in fear. I didn't want to be here, but where would I go? No where to hide from him. I was all alone.

I didn't have anyone to run to anymore. I was all by myself now.

I heard him enter the house. I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. I could hear Emily shutting her door, and she turned her stero on.

This was the side of our dad she couldn't stand. I ran over to the side of my bed. I hid in fear. I heard my door open slowly.

"I heard you ditched school," my dad's voice echoed in my room.

My legs began to shake involutarily. I could only imagine Tania's taunting face, laughing at me. My father's footsteps were getting closer to me.

"You know what happens, when you don't behave." He said menacing. I felt my whole body shake. I didn't want this.

I wanted my mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's the second chapter. I'll sort of be updating this really quick, considering I've already finished this whole story. I, even, have a sequel with over sixty chapters written for it. If you sort of want to finish the story up quickly as possibly, look me up on Quizilla. My username is FinalxFantasyxFantatic.