Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Slides can be sexual apparently

I laughed hard. Jimmy was now being chased around the park by Clem. Apparently, he was staring a girl too long for her taste.

Clem was yelling cursing at him, as she chased him. The guys and me were just laughing, not bothering to help poor Jimmy out.

I felt Zacky wrap his arms around my waist.

I smiled.

"Would you do that to me?" He asked.

I had to think about it.

"If you ever looked at another girl the way Jimmy was, I think I'd have to leave you." I said.

His face was priceless, it was full of shock and his mouth was hanging open.

"A-are you serious?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I can't stand the thought of you being attracted to any other woman than me," I said shrugging.

He hugged me tightly.

"Emma, I'll always be attracted to good-looking women, even if they're not you." He said.

I felt myself die a little inside.

I tried to break apart from him, but he held me tightly.

"But not matter how much I'm attracted to them, they'll never be you." He said.

I felt my lips twitch. I didn't want to smile.

"I'll never love them," he said rubbing my back. "I'll never kiss them," he said kissing the top of my head. "And lastly, I'll never fuck them." He said gripping me tighter.

"Emma, you are the girl for me," he said.

I looked up at him. He had a huge smirk on his face.

"God, you're perfect." I whispered.

He didn't hear me, in fact I might've never said it. I hugged him tightly. I heard a loud crash, making me jump slightly.

Zacky chuckled.

"You jump at everything," he said smiling.

I glared at him, but turned to see what had caused the noise. I rolled my eyes, seeing Clem and Jimmy making out furiously on the slide.

I nearly puked. Zacky laughed at me.

"What, do you want to do the same?" He asked nibbling on my ear.

I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks.

I nodded slightly.

I could see the smirk forming on his lips.

"But not now," I said.

He sighed. His head was hanging low.

"We can do that anytime we wanted. Let's go play!" I said grabbing his hand.

Zacky and I spent the day, playing on the jungle gym. Of course, we were too big to go on the monkey bars, but we had a pretty good game of lava monster with the guys.

The guys were all the monsters, while the girls were the victims. I had noticed something very interesting as I was running away from Jimmy.

Brian and Michelle finally got together.

I saw them making out near the slide.

God, did everyone kiss around the slide? Was there something very erotic about slides that I was missing? Unfortunately, since I was paying attention to them, I ran into the swing set.

"Jimmy?" I asked.

My head was spinning, and I could see there were about ten, no five different Jimmy's, I think. They were all laughing and pointing at me, though.

"Knock it off, all of you," I said pointing at every one of the Jimmy's.

"Guys, she's seeing more than one of me!" Jimmy called.

I could hear distant voices, saying words I didn't understand.

"Jimmy, the stars look so pretty." I said slurring. "Honey, it's only four-thirty." He said smiling. "God, you guys have pretty smiles," I said chuckling.

I tried lifting myself up, but I ended up hitting my head on the ground, failing.

"Getting up sucks," I mumbled under my breath. I felt strong arms pick me up.

"Mattie boy!" I yelled.

I flinched. Yelling did not help my headache.

"Emma, are you okay?" I heard Zacky say. "Of course I love you, Zacky." I said. "That didn't answer my question," he said confused.

"Well, it answered hers," I said pointing to Matt, who was still carrying me.

Matt just rolled his eyes.

"You're really strong," I said smiling at Matt. "And you're really heavy," he said smirking.

I squirmed in his arms.

"Emma, if you don't move, you're gonna fall out." He warned. "I'm too fat for you to be carrying me," I whined. "I was kidding!" He yelled.

"Good," I said.

My headache had gone by now, but there was still a throbbing pain hitting my head.

Matt set me down in his car. Zacky's head soon popped up in front of me.

"You're so adorable, you know that?" I asked laughing. "Did you hit your head that hard?" He asked.

I nodded.

"It hurt," I mumbled.

I rubbed my head, but it didn't help at all. In fact, it made my head hurt more.

"Let's get you home," he said picking me up.

I was pretty surprised that he was actually able to lift me up. He didn't exactly have Matt's big muscles, and I wasn't exactly one-hundred pounds.

Zacky set me down in his back seat. I let my eyes drop down, and I fell asleep.

God, why did I have to be so damn clumsy?
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved this chapter, even though there wasn't much Johnny in it. But Jimmy made up for him.