Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

The mall

When I woke up, Zacky's face, body, or scent wasn't there to comfort me. Instead, I woke up on a hard and uncomfortable couch in a hotel room.

I was sadden by the thought that Zacky could be waking up to that girl's face.

My mom and me fought over who was going to sleep on the couch. I ended up winning, sending myself on the hard couch.

My mom was too good to be sleeping on some sleezy hotel couch.

"Darling, I think you should go apologize to Zacky. That is, if it was really your fault," my mom said. "I know," I said quietly.

Today was Friday, so I had to go meet up with Eddie first.

I got up from the couch, and I stretched. I quickly took a shower, and I got dressed.

Of course, I was wearing my usual attire, a band shirt and some jeans. I decided to wear the Avenged Sevenfold shirt again. I loved it too much.

My mom gave me a ride to the mall, and ran to the Macy's department. Sure enough, Eddie was waiting for me. He had a huge smile on his face, when he saw me.

"Hello, beautiful." He said making me blush. "Hey," I said.

"So let's shop!" He yelled. "A guy who likes to shop?" I asked in utter surprise.

He nodded.

"Eww... Shopping is disgusting," I said. "What? A girl who hates shopping?" He asked over dramatically.

I nodded.

He grabbed me by the hand.

"Now let me tell you how great shopping is, while we shop." He said.

I nodded.

He dragged me into Vans first. We stared at the shoes.

"See with shoes, you can always get a pair that'll look great with all kinds of outfits." He said. "And shoes always seem better at home than they do at the store," I said.

"So negative," he murmured.

We walked into Hot Topic next.

"This is where you can get great band shirts. The girls can even get some pretty girly shirts here too," he said. "But I can never decide which band shirts to get. As for the girly shirts, some of them are terrible!" I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"Plus it's always filled with the new "emo" fads." I finished with.

"I found them!" I heard someone yell. "Looks like your friends are back," Eddie said.

I could tell he did not want them to be here. I turned around, to look at all of them. No Zacky, thank God.

"Hey, Emma." Brian said hugging me. "Hello, Brian." I said happily.

We broke out of our hug, and an awkward silence filled the room.

I glanced over to Jimmy's way. He was here with a different girl from yesterday. I sent a glare his way, but he didn't notice.

"Emma, let's go eat!" Emily said happily. "Let's go, Eddie." I said grabbing his hand.

He happily followed me. We all got our desired food, and we sat down. We forced two tables together, to fit us all in.

I was sharing a burger and fries with Eddie.

I didn't have any money, and he gladly offered to share with me. I could feel all of the guys' stares on me, as I ate with Eddie.

Emily and Johnny continued their flirting, as Jimmy and his date decided to make out.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't think I'll ever see Jimmy the same way I ever did.

Matt and Brian were both glaring at Eddie. I didn't see how he could sit there, especially with those evil glares on him. He just stared and smiled at me.

"So why'd you guys call me?" I looked over to see Zacky, who was with the same girl from yesterday.

I glared at both of them.

I turned my attention back to Eddie.

"So is he the guy?" Eddie asked.

I nodded.

"It seems like he's moved on," Eddie said.

It sure did look like it. Zacky's arm was wrapped around the girl's waist. I could hear the guys talking amongst themselves.

"Emma!" I heard Emily whisper harshly at me. "Huh?"

"Do you not see Zacky?" She asked. "I saw him," I said.

"And?"

"And what? Like I said yesterday, he seems pretty happy with his whore." I said.

Emily rolled her eyes.

I was pretty sure I heard her grumbled about having to do things yourself.

"Zacky fucking Baker!" Emily yelled. "Honey, this girl is scary." The red-haired girl said cuddling to Zacky.

"What do you want, Emily?" Zacky asked annoyed. "You know what! You fucking brought this whore!" Emily yelled.

"Is this your horrible ex?" the girl asked. "Oh, hell no." Emily muttered.

I saw Johnny get up quickly. He grabbed Emily's waist right before she punched the girl.

"Let me go, Johnny! I just need to fuck this girl's face up a bit." She yelled. "You need to calm down, baby." Johnny said.

Zacky told her about me? He called me a horrible ex? I wasn't sure which part hurt more the ex or the horrible.

I looked over to Brian. Brian was now glaring at Zacky.

I shook my head.

"Are you okay, Emma?" Eddie asked me. "No, I'm fine." I said standing up. "But you're crying," Eddie said. "I'm fine!" I yelled.

Everyone's attention turned to me. I could feel the tears on my cheeks. I wondered why I hadn't felt them before.

"This was a fucking blast, guys. I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said walking away.

I started a mad dash out of the mall. I finally reached back to the entrance, where I poured my tears out. I honestly didn't care that there were people staring at me like a fool.

"Emma?"

I looked up.

"Clem!" I said hugging her. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Zacky," I whispered.

"What did he do?" she asked. "He's with another girl now," I whispered. "It's okay. Here come shopping with me, it'll make everything all better."

"I hate shopping," I said laughing.

She was making everything better already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully Clem makes everything all better. Comments?