Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Parking lot drama

I've been shopping with Clem for about an hour now, and I've already cheered up. Despite my feet hurting and no actual interest in shopping, this was really fun.

Clem even bought me a new dress that she wanted me to wear, before I left town. I told her I would most definitely, just for her.

She said she would host a party, just to see me wear it.

We were just exiting the mall, when we saw something very disturbing. There that girl that Zacky brought around was screaming insults at Emily.

I felt a boiling feeling in my stomach.

What the hell was she doing? No one ever yells at my sister like that. No one that ever gets away with it. No one that wasn't me.

"Don't you ever talk shit about my sister ever again!" Emily yelled. Emily was about to ran at her, but Johnny held her by her sides.

Clem and I looked at each other.

"Let's see what happened," I said. "Jimmy," she whispered. "Fuck him," I said shrugging.

I dragged Clem with me.

"What the hell happened?" I asked. "I thought you left," Brian said. "I was going to, but I ran into Clem. She took me shopping, and she made little 'ol me happy. Now what the hell happened?" I asked.

"After you left, Zacky and this bitch were making out. She brought you up, and then she started to talk shit," Emily said angrily. "You don't need to fight her. She's nothing, she's worthless." I said.

Emily shook her head.

"She kept on insulting you and me!" Emily yelled pointing at the whore.

The girl was glaring at Emily and me.

"Both of you are just sluts!" She yelled pointing at us.

I had enough.

I walked over to her, and I punched her in her face. She landed back on the ground.

"Don't you ever say that to my sister ever again," I said.

Clem held me back, just in case.

"You guys are crazy," Brian said.

I smirked.

"She just needs to learn how to keep her trap shut," I said angrily. Emily looked over at me.

"I've been waiting for you to punch that girl for a long time," she said.

I shrugged.

"I didn't have a reason before. She was just making out with Zacky," I said.

Emily and Clem's face were full of surprise.

"Zacky and I never said we were going out," I said.

They both nodded slowly.

"That's right..." Emily said.

I looked over, and I noticed that Eddie was still with them.

"Why is he still here?" I asked Emily. "He's a pretty cool guy," she said shrugging.

I nodded.

"Told ya," I said.

That's when I noticed Zacky wasn't around.

"You two are fucking crazy," I heard a familiar voice say. "Zacky, we honestly don't care what you say." Emily said with her hands on her hips.

"I'm just saying you two might wanna check up on those anger issues," Zacky said shrugging.

Before today, I had never seen Zacky look as smug as he did.

"Zacky, you honestly have no right to be talking to Emily or Emma." Brian said. "Why not?"

"You shouldn't have done what you did!" Matt yelled.

Zacky just rolled his eyes.

"Dude, I don't understand. How you could possibly kiss that girl? She was a whore, and all she did was talk trash about Emma and Emily," Brian said angrily.

Zacky just shrugged.

I didn't want to say anything to this guy.

"To tell you the truth, I don't really care about Emily or Emma. They're nothing to me anymore." Zacky said.

How couldn't I believe what he was saying. He was saying it all so calm, his stone cold expression never changing.

I shook my head.

I walked up to Zacky, whose expression didn't change, didn't falter at all. I glared at him.

I slapped him hard. I heard the sound of my hand hitting his cheek, and it was a very loud noise. I could see the red mark of my hand forming on his left cheek.

"I hate you," I whispered harshly. I was so angry at this point. I had never uttered those words to anyone before.

"I may not be over you yet, Zachary, but I soon will be." I said harshly.

I turned away from him, walking over to Eddie.

Eddie just stared at me. He had no clue what I was about to do. I grabbed him by his hair, and I forced a kiss on him.

At first, he didn't respond at all.

I let go of him.

He was breathing in sharply.

"You sure got him mad," Eddie said.

I looked over to Zacky, who was glaring my way. I shrugged.

"To tell you the truth, I don't really care about Zachary James Baker." I said shrugging.

I looked back at Eddie, and I smiled wide.

I kissed him again, just a lot more demanding. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, and I lifted myself on him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. Soon the kiss was deep and heated, and I could hear Brian and Matt telling me to stop. That only encouraged me a lot more.

I felt someone pull me off of Eddie.

"I was almost done, Brian." I said smirking.

But I suddenly froze. It wasn't Brian, it was Zacky.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring.

He just stared at me. I rolled my eyes, and I began to walk away.

Zacky pulled on my arm, forcing me to look at him. He pulled me into a quick kiss. It was forceful, but it felt so good.

Kissing Eddie meant absolutely nothing compared to this five second kiss with Zacky.

I shook my thoughts out of my head. I pushed Zacky off of me.

"No, you fucked up." I said angrily. "You should've never been with that girl," I said. "You messed up too! What the hell was going on with you and this guy!" Zacky yelled.

"I wasn't doing anything with Eddie, not 'til now!" I yelled. "I don't believe that. I saw you two at the beach party. You two seemed like you were hitting it off!" Zacky yelled.

"Zacky, she's telling the truth." Brian said. "How am I suppose to believe you either? You and her are best friends," Zacky said.

"Dude, we watched them today. They're just friends," Matt said.

Zacky stared at him hard.

"Fuck you guys," Zacky said walking away.

I saw his whore walk off back towards the mall. She muttered something about never going out with a wannabe rockstar ever again.

"God, I hate how I love him." I said watching Zacky walk to his car. "Go after him," Emily said.

I shook my head.

"You don't want to leave this place, knowing that Zacky's mad at you. So go fix it. He's just being a guy right now. Once you forgive him, everything will be okay." Emily said.

"I don't need to apologize to him. He needs to apologize to me!" I yelled. "I agree, but nothing's gonna get done with both of you being stubborn. So swallow your pride, and go to him." Emily said.

I thought about it for a while.

"Go after him," Clem finally said.

I nodded.

I ran off in the direction Zacky was walking. Zacky just got into his car and started it. He was backing out of the parking spot. I ran right in front of his car.

"Emma!" Zacky yelled.

I stopped breathing for a moment.

His car was just about a centimeter from hitting me.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Zacky yelled getting out of his car. "I don't know," I answered truthfully.

I shook my head.

"Zachary, I don't want to end it like this," I said. "It already happened," he said shaking his head.

"So you can honestly let me go?" I asked.

I was hoping he was going to answer right away, but he didn't. He stopped to think about it.

"No," he finally said.

I sighed deeply.

"Good," I said softly.

"Could you ever let me go?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Zachary, you have no idea what I went through seeing you with the other girl." I said.

"Can I come home with you?" I asked.

Zacky stopped to think again.

"Let's go home," he finally said.

I smiled at him.

We were slowly but surely healing. I got into his car. This was going to be a long car ride, full of questions and answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, what's gonna happen next?