Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

You weren't complaining an hour ago

I breathed hard, as Zacky got off of me. "I love make-up sex," Zacky whispered. I nodded. I couldn't exactly disagree with that. "Wanna go again?" He asked smirking. I shook my head. "Sorry, but that's all the excitement I can deal with for today," I said still panting.

"So I was too much for you?" He asked with that damn smirk still on his face. I couldn't say anything to him, but I felt a blush on my cheeks.

"I knew it," he said happily. He laid back down, just staring at the ceiling. I concentrated on getting my oxygen back, before trying to do anything else.

I sighed as I was finally able to breathe normally. "Zacky?" I asked. "More sex?" He asked happily. I shook my head, and his happiness died down. "What?" He asked tilting his head like a dog. "I need to talk to Jimmy, before I leave." I said slowly. He nodded. "I still don't want to butt in," he muttered.

"I'm not butting in, I'm just gonna ask why." I said shrugging. "Okay, but don't try getting them back together." He said warning me. "Why would I even think of it?" I asked happily.

I got up from the bed, grabbing my clothes. I put them on quick. I hadn't noticed it before, but it was quite cold in the room. I shivered.

"Cold?" Zacky asked. I just nodded. He got up, and I shielded my eyes. "Ewww... Naked Zacky." I practically screamed.

"You weren't complaining an hour ago," he whined. I rolled my eyes. I didn't answer him. The only thing that came to mind was very perverted sentences. I didn't want to say them. Rather, it'd probably be very impossible to even say them out loud, especially to Zacky.

I walked out of his room, to go call Jimmy. Mr. Baker was there. "Hello, Emma." He said.

"Hello, Mr. Baker." "Jimmy was calling for both of you. He sounded really worried," Mr. Baker said sipping a glass of water. When wasn't he drinking something?

"I'll call him right now," I said grabbing the phone. I dialed Jimmy's number as I heard Zacky walk into the kitchen. I decided to "I'm a Little Teapot," as I waited for Jimmy to answer. Mr. Baker gave me a weird glance, but he shrugged it off.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answer. "Jimmy?" "Emma?" "Yeah, it's me." I said. "I-I think we should talk." He said. "I do too. Come pick me up in thirty minutes. I gotta pretty myself up for you," I said.

"Okay.. Well, then. I better pretty myself up too then," Jimmy said laughing. I giggled. "Okay, see you soon." I said happily. I hung up the phone.

I started humming a tune, as I watched Mr. Baker grabbing his coat. "Tell Zacky I'll be home later. His mom decided to go out with her friends today as well," Mr. Baker said walking out the door. I just nodded, even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

I walked into the living room, and I stopped humming my tune.

"Zacky?" I asked. His head was hung low, and he seemed to be in a deep thinking process. "Huh?" He asked not looking at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing," he mumbled.

I sat down on the arm of the couch he was sitting on. "Please tell me what's wrong," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged my hand off of his shoulder. He didn't say anything to me.

"Zacky, I wanna know what's wrong with you, but I gotta go get ready right now. So tell me later?" I asked hopefully.

I got down on my knees, cupping his cheeks with my hands. He wasn't even looking at me. I sighed, standing up. I walked out of the room without saying anything else to Zacky.

What was wrong with him? We were getting along just fine just minutes ago.

I sighed as I grabbed my clothes, Zacky's shirt and some jeans. I slipped them on quickly, seeing how cold it was. I grabbed Zacky's Pantera hoodie to complete my outfit. I walked out of the room, just to bump into Zacky.

I, immediately hugged him, not wanting to let go. "Zacky," I said happily. I breathed his scent in quickly, but then I noticed he wasn't hugging me back. I let go of him slowly.

"Zacky?" He was just staring at me. "I wish you'd tell me what I did wrong," I murmured. I walked passed him, walking into the living room.

I sat down on the couch, waiting for Jimmy to come get me. Why was Zacky acting depressed? Why wasn't he telling me anything? I shook my head. Maybe he just had a headache. Yes, that's what it was. He had a headache, and he didn't want to bother me, worrying over him.

Maybe Zacky didn't have a headache. Maybe I pissed him off somehow. But what did I do wrong? We had our make-up sex, then I came downstairs to call Jimmy. Something must've happened, while I was talking to Jimmy.

I jumped as I heard a car honking it's horn.

"Jimmy?" I asked. I peeked outside the window. Sure enough, Jimmy was standing next to his car. His hair was fairly messy, like it was done in a hurry. His clothes were crumpled and dirty. I thought he was going to pretty himself up.

I walked outside the door, not bothering to say good-bye to Zacky.

"Jimmy?" I said softly. His gaze slowly looked up at me. "Emma," he said quietly. He forced a weak smile onto his lips. "I thought you were going to pretty yourself up for me," I said. "I did," he mumbled.

"Then I don't wanna see how you looked before," I said walking closer to him. "You shouldn't. I looked like shit," he said laughing. I nodded.

"Zacky told me what you thought of the situation between Clem and me," Jimmy said rubbing his head. "Let's talk about this somewhere else," I said. "Let's get some lunch then," Jimmy said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Zacky's just a huge drama queen... But I shouldn't complain. I made him that way.