Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Scary Michelle

I watched as Zacky continued to get dressed. As soon as I mentioned the dress, he was frantically doing something.

First, he sprinted downstairs. I didn't follow him to see what he did, but I heard things falling down as he ran everywhere.

Then, he sprinted back up the stairs. He threw some of his clothes into his dufflebag. He quickly took a shower.

The only time he slowed down was to tease me with his wet naked body.

"You love my body," Zacky said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I love dripping wet bodies." I said murmuring.

Even as I acted disgusted, I couldn't take my eyes away from his body. His wet hair was clinging to his face, and there were still driplets of water clinging onto his body.

"Say that without drooling," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"So whacha doin'?" I asked hugging him from behind. "None ya," he said unraveling my arms. "No fun," I mumbled.

I looked down at the shirt I was wearing. It got wet.

"You got me wet," I whined. "You're the one who hugged me," he said quickly putting on his clothes. I glared at him.

What was with him today? He didn't exactly seem like my Zacky. I watched as Zacky ran out the door. I heard the front door open and shut.

I sighed. Did I do something wrong? Was I not suppose to hug him?

I shook my head. Maybe he just wanted to be alone. That's it! I stood up.

So what should I do, while Zacky was away? I wanted to be home, when he came back. But I didn't wanna be locked up all day long in this house, all alone.

Before I could make up my mind, I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't go downstairs to answer it though.

Surely, one of Zacky's parents had to be home. When the doorbell kept on ringing, I decided I should go answer it. I grumbled as I had to go down all those steps.

I slowly opened the door just to be tackled down to the ground.

"Emma!"

I grimaced.

"Michelle, get your booty off of me." I said laughing. Michelle quickly stood up, dusting herself off.

"So whacha doin' here?" I asked standing up. I closed the door as Michelle just plopped down on the couch.

"I can't see my friend, whenever I want?" She asked. "Of course you can. I just thought you'd be with Brian or the guys right now." I said.

"Me and Brian are gonna spend lots more time together later today. I just gotta do something here," Michelle said smiling. "I don't like that smile. Why are you here? Zacky's not home."

"Oh, I know. He asked me to do this favor." Michelle said standing up. I backed up slowly.

"Michelle, w-what are you doing?" I asked. I continued to back up. I had no clue what this girl was going to do to me. Frankly, I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

"I'm just gonna do a little this and a little that." She said. I didn't like the sparkle in her eyes. She was scaring me a little.

"God, I've been waiting for a day like this." She said happily. I was really confused now.

"Okay, go get naked." She said clapping.

Okay, what the hell was this?!

"Okay, Michelle. I know Brian isn't exactly a very manly man, but you can't get reduced down to going for girls. Especially since Brian is my best friend," I said scared.

She looked at me confused.

"Honey, even if I went for girls, I'd never go for you. You sister has a nice ass," Michelle said laughing. I sighed with relief.

"What the hell are you doing here then?" I asked.

"Zacky told me to get you ready. You know make-up, hair.. Shit like that." She said shrugging. "And you couldn't have told me that earlier. Instead of telling me to get naked?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"This was a hell of a lot more fun."