Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Time to party?

It was probably about two to three hours later that Michelle was finally done with me. She had to pick out a whole freakin' outfit that took about thirty minutes. She would've cleaned me herself if I let her in the damn bathroom.

She toyed with my hair for the longest time, and she couldn't decided what color she would do my make-up in. Considering my dress was black, the color schemes were endless. Or so Michelle said.

I asked Michelle numerous times where the hell we were going, but she'd only tell me to hush up. I grimaced as Michelle put a cloth over my eyes. "God, I hope this doesn't ruin the make-up." She muttered.

"You just can't tell me where we're going?" I asked. "Nope, surprise." She said happily. Michelle grabbed my shoulders, leading me out the door. She was laughing the whole way, saying that she could lead me off a cliff like this.

She told me to bend down like I was getting in a car. I very awkwardly tried to do so, but I bumped my head on something. "Ow," I whined holding my forehead. "Idiot," Michelle said. She grabbed my body, forcing me into what I assumed was a car.

I heard what I assumed to be kissing, and I groaned. "Brian's driving?!" I felt someone hit me on the head quickly. "No guessing," Brian's voice teased. I sighed. When was this little game gonna be over?

"Yay, Emma's here too!" "Emily, you're here too?" I asked. "Yup, Val showed up at my door. She made me all pretty." Emily said happily. "At least you're having fun," I mumbled. "Are you blind like me?" Emily asked. "Yup."

I heard the car turn on, and I was immediately scared for my life. Brian did not know how to drive. Well, drive without almost killing us. I could hear other cars blaring their horns at us. Plus Emily was scaring right next to me.

"Brian, you do have your license right?" I asked hesitantly. No answer came from him. "Right, Brian Haner?" I asked with more force. "Well, no. Not exactly," he said softly. "What do you mean not exactly?" I asked as he turned furiously.

"Well, you see... The guy who was testing me was a huge ass. He couldn't take a joke. Sure, I almost hit five people, but he was an ass." Brian said. "Brian, I think it'd be better if Michelle drove." I said quickly. "Yes, I agree." Emily said.

"Sorry. Brian at least has his permit, but I don't have anything." Michelle said. "Brian, please just be careful." I said hopefully. "Sure thing." I felt the car immediately stop, causing me to fall forward.

"Ow," I said rubbing my head again. I hit the seat ahead of me.

"Sorry," Brian mumbled. "Michelle, why do you love him?" I asked whining. "'Cause he's so damn sexy." Michelle said happily. I could hear them kissing again. "Okay! Enough kissing," I said raising my hands up.

"Party pooper," Brian mumbled. I heard the car doors open up, and Michelle guided me out of the car. I sighed as I felt solid ground underneath me. I was to never go into a car, if Brian was ever driving.

I could hear all of us girls' shoes making click clack noises on the pavement. "Just where are we exactly?" Emily asked. "You'll see," Brian said softly. I shook my head. This was way too weird for me.

"Okay, we're gonna take your blindfolds off, but keep your eyes closed." Michelle said. I nodded. I felt the blindfold come off, and I closed my eyes tightly. I could hear someone fumbling with some keys.

A door opened, and Michelle led me yet again. "Surprise!" It seemed like there were fifty people just screaming. The initial shock made me jump and open my eyes. I even heard Emily scream.

There was just about everyone I knew, which wasn't really saying much. I could all of the guys and their girls. There were some people from school, but I didn't know them very well.

I looked over to Emily. We both stood out so much. We were the only people dressed formally. I searched the crowd, looking for Clem. I did promise her that she'd be able to see me in it.

"Girl, you look so damn good." "Clem!' I yelled. She was running at me, and we hugged tightly. "God, I would go lesbian for you any day." Clem said letting go of me. She just stared at me.

"Why do I believe that?" I asked shaking my head. "'Cause it's true." She said laughing. I could hear that the official party had started now that Emily and me were finally here. I walked around with Clem.

"God, I am going to miss you." I said. "Eh, you can always come visit me." She said happily. She froze for a moment. "Oh, no." She whispered. "What?" I asked. This didn't seem good.

"I'm still not sure where I wanna go to college. I'll give you my e-mail, and I'll tell you later. 'Kay?" She said. I nodded happily. We talk more about life, wondering what we were both gonna end up doing.

"I wanna be a nurse or a doctor." Clem said happily. "Why so you can beat up your future husband, then mend him back to health?" I teased. Unfortunately, she nodded. "How'd you know?" She asked. "A guess."

We finally got on the topic of Jimmy. "So you talked to him, huh?" Clem said slowly. I nodded. "He explained himself." "Don't tell me why. I wanna picture him the same way I do. Just as a guy, who gave a girl her wish." She said.

Her acting this way just made me hate Jimmy all over again. It was clear to me that she was obviously not over Jimmy. I wasn't sure if she'd ever be. "Just find other guys," I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She nodded.

"I'll try." She said. I looked over at the party. It was a miracle how Clem and me were able to talk so calmly with the loud music. I quickly found a very good-looking guy, staring over my way.

"Clem, there's a hottie staring at you." I said. She turned to the direction I was pointing at, and a smirk was on her face. "Me likey," she purred. "Go on then." I said pushing her. She attempted to stop me, but I ended up dragging her the whole way.

The guy kind of just stared at us, at first. "Name?" I asked. "Justin," he said smiling. "Justin, this is Clem. She's super sexy, and she's a little desperate." I said. Clem hit my arm. "I am not desperate." She said.

"I'm desperate," Justin said laughing. "Good, I am too." Clem said sighing. I pushed them together, and I walked away. Who knows what those desperate people do?

I walked over to find any of the guys. I hadn't seen Zacky yet. Where the hell was he? I quickly stomped over to Brian. He was talking to Michelle, but I didn't care. I twisted him by his shoulders, so he would face me.

"What does the princess want?" He asked smirking. I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out. "I miss Zacky," I whined. Brian just shrugged at me. "Don't know what to tell ya, doll." "Stop calling me nicknames. Tell me where he is!" I said.

"Well, I could tell you, but I don't wanna." Brian said messing up my hair. I glared at him. "I. Want. Zacky." I said evilly. "He doesn't know where he is," Michelle said. "Thanks, Michelle." I said. I shook my head.

I wanted my Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally another update. Yay!