Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Bathrooms aren't so nice to look in

I continued my questioning people where my Zacky was, but so far none of the guys had a clue. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. The guy next to me was passed out, but I didn't seem to care.

"Hey," someone said. I looked up to see Matt. "Hey, Mattie boy." I said smiling. "No fake smiling around me. So what's wrong?" He asked pushing away the guy next me. He sat down at my right.

"You know why." I said sighing again. "So that damned Zacky still didn't show up?" Matt asked. I shook my head. "Well, I'm sure I saw him, when you guys showed up." Matt said. "I didn't." "I remember him saying that he was going to give you space, to talk to Clem."

"Don't worry about it, Matt. I'll see him later. I think I'm gonna grab your girlfriend though," I said standing up. "Wait, what?" I heard Matt say. I didn't bother answering him. I quickly ran over to Val.

"Val, dance with me." I said happily. "Sure." I grabbed her hand, and I led her to the living room dance floor. 'Welcome to the Jungle' came on, and I screamed. "I love this song," I said happily.

For a while, I was happy just singing and dancing with Val, but soon, I remembered Zacky. "I miss Zacky," I whimpered. "He'll show up soon," Val said patting my back. I nodded. I suddenly wasn't in the mood to be dancing anymore.

Val took me over to the kitchen, where I sat down on the counter. She handed me a bottle of Jack Daniels. "I know you're not a big drinker, but this'll make you feel a little better." She said.

I nodded, as I took a huge gulp of it. I regretted doing so, just as the liquid hit my throat. "Ow," I whined. "Good, right?" Val said smirking. I nodded happily. I took a couple more drinks, before Val took it away from me.

"I can't have you puking over Zacky, before you guys get all cuddly." She said. Instead, she gave me a bottle of beer. I happily drank it. "So where's Matt?" I asked. She shrugged. "Probably with a beer bong," she said smiling. I could definitely picture it.

Michelle came bursting through the kitchen door. "Girls, we need to dance!" She yelled. I smiled. I did want to dance some more. Michelle grabbed the Jack Daniels, and she downed the rest of it.

"God, I needed that. Now let's go," she said grabbing both Val and my hands. She led us back to the dance floor, where we all started to dance like crazy idiots. I forgot about Zacky entirely as I danced with them.

As an upbeat song came up, I felt someone grab me from behind. He push my butt into his crotch. I assumed it was Zacky, so I just went with it. It wasn't until the next song, that I turned around.

He wasn't Zacky at all. Hell, I didn't even know the guy. "Wanna get out of here?" He asked. "Hell no," I muttered. "C'mon, we were having so much fun." He said. He grabbed my arm, hard.

I tried jerking my arm out of his grip, but he was far too strong. Luckily, I had bodyguards with me. Val stomped on his feet, as Michelle just punched him in the face. He walked away with a broke pride.

"Thanks guys," I muttered. "Who was he?" Michelle asked. "I don't know. I thought he was Zacky, at first." I said shrugging. I felt myself get dizzy. "Girls, I need to go puke." I said. They both nodded, and I left them.

Now when one goes to a bathroom at party to puke, they don't do much. Well, except for puking. Now in my situation, I didn't think I could puke anymore. Not from the alcohol. Maybe from disgust though.

I stood there, just staring at what was in front of me. Zacky was passed out on the bathroom floor without a shirt on. Now if that had been all, I would've been just fine. In fact, I might've thought it was cute.

But as you see, this was most definitely not the case at all. There was some girl laying on top of him. She had no clothes on, at all. Zacky's arm was wrapped around her waist, and I felt my heart drop.

If it hadn't been for the alcohol, I might've screamed at him. I might've tried waking him up, but I didn't. Instead, I ran off. Like a little girl, I ran off to find someone, anyone. Anyone familiar, anyone who would most definitely comfort me.

I ran passed the crowds of people, searching for someone. I sighed as I found Val and Michelle. I ran up to them, and they both looked concerned. "What happened?" Val asked. Michelle, instantly began rubbing my back.

I just shook my head. I couldn't say it. "Z-z--" I just shook my head. "Don't worry. Zacky'll get here," Val said. "Yeah, it's nothing to cry about," Michelle said. I reached up to my cheeks. I was actually crying. I hadn't noticed before.

I shook my head harder. "No!" I yelled. They both looked surprised. "Bathroom," I mumbled. I grabbed their hands as I dragged them to the scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only two more chapters left. Yay!