Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Brian, the best friend to the rescue

"Oh, hell no." Michelle said as she eyed Zacky. Val just shook her head. "Now that's a reason to cry," Michelle said.

Val hit her.

"Sorry," Michelle quickly said. Michelle tapped her feet on the hard floor. "We should get a little payback," she finally said.

"How?" Val asked.

I seemed to have lost my voice at the moment, so I just shrugged.

"Easy," Michelle said. Val seemed to catch on, and they both led me to the kitchen.

When they started digging through everything, I had some sort of idea of what they were going to do.

I mean, them grabbing jugs was pretty much telling me the idea. So we were going to wet the two down with water, right?

Michelle began filling one of the jugs up with water, as Val grabbed a keg.

"Beer and water?" I asked. Val nodded. Michelle just had a smirk on her face.

"Water won't do much. At least he'll smell for a while." Michelle said. I just nodded. "Do you want to do it or do you want us to?" Val asked.

I just pointed at both of them.

We all walked back to the bathroom. The pair were both in the same position as before. I shook my head them slightly. I could feel the tears as they slowly built up in my eyes again.

"Don't cry over him," Val said softly. She rubbed my arm.

"Let's just get this over with," I said.

I wasn't going to let Zacky trample over my good time. I was saying good-bye to all my friends, and he sure as hell wasn't ruining it.

He didn't even both saying anything earlier to me today, so why should I give a crap about him?

Michelle and Val both grabbed their jugs and raised them.

"One, two, three," they said. The water and beer began pouring, and Zacky and the girl woke up with a fright.

"Shit!" The girl screamed.

Val and Michelle just continued pouring until everything was gone.

"What the fuck, guys?!" Zacky yelled. He froze as he looked over at me. I glared at him. He stood up quickly, causing the girl to fall back.

"Emma, I'm sorry." He said. I just walked away. I could hear him trying to follow me, but I could hear Val and Michelle screaming at him. Good friends.

I quickly found Jimmy, the man I was looking for.

"Jimmy, I need you to get me absolutely wasted." I said quickly. His eyes were suddenly filled with excitement.

"Hell yes!" He yelled. I smiled weakly at him.

"Any reason why?" He asked. I shook my head quickly.

"Just wanna get trashed with Jimmy Jam." I said. He nodded. He handed me a Grey Goose bottle, which I happily drank from.

Soon enough, Jimmy was handing me random bottles filled with who knows what. I happily drank it all, of course.

"God, I am going to miss you." I said happily as I ran a finger down Jimmy's torso. "I'll miss you more," he said hugging me. I hugged him back.

"We are so wasted," I said laughing. He just laughed with me.

"We need Johnny," I mumbled. "Why?" Jimmy slurred. "So we can trip him!" I said letting go of Jimmy.

I quickly grabbed his hand, leading him to the other rooms. We finally found Johnny snuggling close with Emily.

"Johnny boy!" I screamed. He just stared at me in awe.

"What did you do?" Emily asked. "I just had a beer," I said slightly annoyed. "This is a lot more than one," she said.

I tripped, and I landed on Johnny's chest.

"Thank ya for saving me." I said with a grin. He just nodded.

"Okay, Johnny... Wait, why are we here, Jimmy?" I asked. "I don't remember. Let's make fun of Johnny!" Jimmy said jumping up and down. I nodded furiously.

"Okay, I have a theory..." Jimmy started off with. I could hear Johnny sighing in the background.

I think Jimmy said this one before.

"If Johnny gets a really bad fake tan, and you dye his hair green, he'd look exactly like an Oompa loompa!" Jimmy shouted.

Now while everyone else was just staring, Jimmy and I found it incredibly hilarious. So we were just laughing our hearts out.

So here Jimmy and I are laughing away, while everyone else minds their own business. I finally ended up catching my own breath, as I saw Brian. I rushed over to him.

"Brian, Syn, Gates, Bri!" I shouted. "Hi, Emma. I see you found the liquor." He said smiling. "With help, of course." I said pointing over to Jimmy, who was now on the ground. Apparently, he was a turtle now.

"Nice," Brian said.

"Take me home, Brian." I said. "I was just thinking that I better. So where's Zacky?" He asked. I grimaced.

"I don't like him!" I yelled. "What'd he do now?" Brian asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He cheated," I yelled. Brian nearly choked on his beer. "Okay, now I understand why you're so trashed. Well, we better go get your shit from his place. Can't have you walking around in that dress any longer." Brian said. I nodded.

Brian quickly picked me up bridal style, and he walked me over to his car.

"You're really strong," I said as Brian started his car. "I know, huh?" That's when I remember Brian's bad driving skills. I shrugged. At this point, I didn't really care.

Brian and I quickly packed away all my things in Zacky's house. Brian, even took me back to his place. My mom would most likely be pissed off that I was so drunk. She might've been more mad at Brian for letting me.

"Thank you so much, Brian." I slurred as he laid me down on his bed. "No problem. Gotta do my very best for my best girl," he said kissing my forehead.

"Brian, sleep with me." I said softly. "I know Zacky cheated, but--" "Dumb ass, just lay down with me. I don't want sex," I muttered pulling him down.

I just wanted to feel any man's body next to me. I didn't need the sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr, so there's the chapter. The next one is the last one, but I already have a sequel for it. Yay me.