Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Lunch Time

I slowly got up from my desk.

Lunch was finally here!

Brian and Matt walked me over to where they usually spent their lunch time. I could see that Zacky was already waiting for them.

He glared at me instantly, when he saw me walking up with the guys.

I returned the glare right back at Zacky.

If he was going to act like an asshole to me, I was going to be an asshole to him. I feel Brian staring at me.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Why are you so mean to him?" Brian asked with a confused look on his face. "Because he's an asshole," I said shrugging.

I was mostly an asshole to him because he decided to insult Emily. Who the hell gave him the right to insult her. He barely knew me, let alone Emily.

"Hey, guys!" Someone yelled. "Jimmy," Brian said sighing.

"Jimmy!" I heard another voice scream. "Shit, I gotta go!" The guy, who was apparently Jimmy said running away.

I saw a girl run after him. Her face was all red, and it looked like she was about to beat the crap out of him.

Jimmy was a tall guy. He looked really thin, and I recongised him easily. He was the guy that helped Zacky 'rescue' me from Josh.

The girl chasing after him was small and curvy, in a good way.

"That was Jimmy," Matt said as if I hadn't noticed.

I just nodded as Matt and the others laughed. I didn't see what was so funny, but I just continued to watch.

The girl was still chasing Jimmy, who was now taunting her.

"Come on, shorty!" He yelled laughing.

She was yelling numerous things at him.

"That's Clem, his girlfriend." Brian said laughing. "They make an adorable couple," I said smiling.

They did. His tall height and her small frame was just too cute. I could just imagine seeing her head only reaching to his stomach.

I noticed that Jimmy just ran into a wall. Clem took this opportunity to start kicking his side.

"Are they always like this?" I asked laughing. "Yes," I heard all the guys say.

Even Zacky had decided to answer me.

We all laughed as we saw a security guard pull Clem away from Jimmy.

"You don't understand," we heard Clem say. The security guard was just ignoring her. He was dragging her farther and farther away.

"Jimmy!" Clem screamed.

She just chased him around the school, and then she started to kick him. Was he honestly gonna go help her?

My answer was provided as I saw Jimmy just up to his feet quickly. He ran over to the guard. Jimmy began to yell at the security guard loudly.

"You better let my girl go or I'll go kung foo on your ass!" Jimmy yelled as he got into his 'kung foo' stance.

I could easily tell that the security guard was getting pissed off. He just let Clem go, and he just walked away, shaking his head.

"Jimmy, I was so scared!" Clem yelled running into Jimmy's arms. "That is so cute," I mumbled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Brian asked me.

I turned to him.

"I mean, it's quite adorable." I said. "She chases him, beats the crap out of him, and then she needs him to save her. How is that adorable or cute?" Matt asked.

"It shows how much they love one another. They can forgive one another so quickly. If they thought the other one was in danger, they'll run to their rescue. Cute," I said smiling.