Dear Frankie, Join Me in This Love You Call Hate

Ten

"And this" Mikey held out his hands infront of him. "Is the range of food we have here" I looked down at the million and one choices that were displayed infront of me. It wasn't like any old school dinners I had back home, it's like...fucking hell it's too much to take in. My mouth must have been open in utter shock as Mikey mumbled at me. "Close your mouth Frankie unless you're intending to do something with it" His eyebrow cocked up at me as he reached for one of the cream plastic trays.

"Eh...."

"I meant eat with it dickwad" He chuckled and slid the tray across to me over the silver bars sticking out from the wall. I nodded and felt myself flush a scarlet colour. The food seemed endless, I could have had everything on here, my eyes were now officially bigger than my belly. I suddenly noticed angry people behind me in the queue groaning at me to hurry up, so I reached for one of the large spoons and tucked right in to the tomato pasta, dolloping it down where I expected and bowl to be. "Woah woah woah! Unless you're an animal, I think you need a bowl for that" Mikey looked as if he was gonna piss himself with laughter, his arm was shaking so much as he tried to control himself whilst grabbing for a bowl from the pile.

"I'm such a whatever you called me just now"

"Dickwad" Mikey corrected, now scooping the pasta from my tray and into one of the large black bins.

"Yeah that" I mumbled and spooned the pasta into the bowl this time. "I'm done. I can't even get food in this place without going wrong" I then picked up my tray and with Mikey following behind me, made my way back to the table.

"Mikey you looked like you were having a fit over there dude!" Bob roared, immitating him by making his whole body shake. I nearly chocked on a piece of pasta and had to cough to keep it down.

"Shut up. I was just laughing!"

"If that's what you call it" Bob chuckled. The room was pretty loud again now, everyone seemed to have forgotton I had existed, which I guess is better than existing and having the crap beat out of you. I expect it to happen anytime soon. I still couldn't get what had happened earlier out of my mind, especially those words Gerard whispered to me. Those fucking lies that seemed to contaminate my brain.

I was his dirty little secret

And a dirty one that he had obviously spread around the whole school in a matter of 5 minutes. He was like some fucking god foresaken leader in this place I tell you.

"Frankie you alright?" A voice asked me and I looked up to see Fran watching me, her almond eyes looking from me, then to my food, and back again. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm cool"

"Oh okay, it's just you haven't eaten much. You've just been picking at it"

"Not that hungry" I forced a smile and kept my head down, not wanting to look into her eyes. I don't know why, maybe I was afraid she could read me like a book and find out everything, everything that would make her run a million miles from me, just like every other girl I have dated. Or, maybe it was just because everytime I seemed to look into her eyes, my whole skin would flare up a bright shade of red and it was making me even less hungry than I already was.

Whatever Gerard had spread around the school, it musn't have gotten that far as Mikey still seemed to be on good terms with me, if he had found out by now then surely my head would be unscrewed from it's socket and diced up in the salad. If Mikey was even capable of that.

"I can't believe we've got study after this" Bob said with a yawn spilling from his lips.

"I know! Fuck it. I do not seriously want to go" Mikey groaned and slumped his head down on the table.

"Then don't" Came that all so familiar sweet voice of Fran. My eyes automatically flashed up toward her. Her face was illuminated by the long lights hanging just metres above us on the ceiling. Everyone too, looked over at her. "I mean, if you're complaining about it so much, then don't go. Simple pimple" Her lips moved into a smirk.

"Yeah alright alright! You're always fucking right aren't you?"

"Well duh!" She laughed. "If that's settled, then those who are in favour of skipping study, meet me round the back after dinner"

"Aye, I'm in for that" Bob finalised, slapping his hand down on the middle of the table. Mikey followed, placing his hand onto of his. I could feel my eyebrows furrowing in confusion when Hazel too, put her hand on Mikey's and Ray's on hers. Fran slid her hand across the table, a chain around her wrist making a scraping noise. Then, all eyes were on me.

"Well" Mikey pressed.

"Hmm?"

"Are you in or not?"

"Oh, In" I said and just sat there.

"Well then get your hand over here!" He laughed. I could see Fran watching me, her necklace was now dangling and swinging back and forth form the position she was in. She was struggling to maintain her posture as she had to lean right across the table. I couldn't help but notice the black shirt she had on, two buttons missing from the top. What the hell Frank!? Stop looking at her chest! All eyes were still on me and I just seemed to stare down at Fran's hand that was on top of the pile, watching it as if it was going to spark up and dissolve into a pile of ash any second. Only it didn't.

"Right" I mumbled and hovered my hand over Fran's. Her skin was so soft, delicate and smooth just like babies skin. I can't possibly tell you how grossed out she must be feeling right now having my clammy palm ontop of that beauty of a hand.

So now you're obssessed with her hands aswell as her chest

"Settled" Mikey cheered and our pile of hands erupted into the air with a single 'whoop' from Ray. I claimed my hand safely back again and held it under the table, the other hand stroking it. I could almost feel the softness on my own palm.

"I'm lovin the team work you've got goin' on" I looked innocently upward and saw none other than my worst nightmare sat on top of the table opposite. Only he wasn't a nightmare, he wasn't even a dream. He was there, clear as daylight sat upon the dark oak of the table with a smile plastered on his face. My stomach gave a loud gurgle. Talk about cringe.

"Eurgh fuck off Gerard" Mikey moaned.

"It's alright, you wont have to bear my pretty face for much longer, I'm only here for one person only. And that isn't you dipshit" His eyes suddenly landed on me. "I want to talk to your beast of an ass over there" His long finger stretched out and pointed at me.

"Well he doesn't want to talk to you" Mikey deffended. I dropped my fork with a crash onto the plate and wiped my hands along the material of my jeans. My appetite had totaly vanished.

"Too bad Mike's cus unless you were round the back of the school earlier with your hands all over me, then I'd keep shtum"

Arrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! HE SAID WHAT!?

"Coming pumpkin?" Gerard looked across at me and I felt my head bob up and down, my body lifted from the seat and roboticlly moved over toward him. My mind however was doing the total oppsite, it was screaming out and banging on my skull, trying to tell me to sit my ass back down on that seat.

"But Frankie-" Mikey's voice was quiet and hurt. I jared my head a little to signal for him to go no further and he read it, shutting up immediatley and just watching us saunter from the room. As much as it pained me to walk away from them, I still seemed to find myself in Gerard's company.

"Hey Gee!" A brunette called as we scurried along the corridor.

"Heyyyyy" He growled back and tapped her on the ass as we passed. I could almost feel the bile rising to my throat. He obviously had a long chain of girls in this school. "Here" He suddenly stopped and grabbed for my hand, pulling me sharply into a tiny room at the end of the corridor. The door shut behind us and I immediatley grabbed for the light. Being stuffed in a room with Gerard, in utter darkness didn't seem to pass the health and safety regulations.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"That fine bit of meat I got standing infront of me" He replied, smirking as if he had just come up with the best chat up line ever. When infact, he had come up with the cheesiest line of the century.

"Is that all you see me for? A fine bit of meat"

"No" He shook his head. I almost let slip a smile, but forced myself to stop as I knew there'd be a smart ass comment to follow up. "You've got a pretty face too I guess" He whispered.

Eh Voila. Smart ass comment number one

"Oh that just...made my day" I said exasperated whilst rolling my eyes in disbelief.

"Knew it would" He smiled, obviously believing my comment. I could smell his minty breath gliding out from his mouth in long puffs. Everytime he exhaled, it tickled my skin and made me absentmindedly lick my lips.

"I fucking hate you" I whispered and slinked a hand around the back of his neck, drawing him in closer to me. My lips seemed to hurriedly find his and almost immediatley I obliged in allowing his tongue to greet mine. My knees felt like they were going to melt from underneath me as they were rappidly turning into jelly. My whole body was quivering as he slid a hand under the front of my shirt, now causing ripples of excitment to flow up the area of skin he was caressing. Now the idea of being trapped in a small cupboard with Gerard Way was more than not being able to be classified as safe.

It was dangerous.