Dear Frankie, Join Me in This Love You Call Hate

Eleven

My shirt continued to rise as his hand crept further up my chest, taking in each muscle and smoothing each area of skin that was now fluttering with warm butterflies. He started to nibble on the corner of my bottom lip, teasing it between his teeth. I groaned into his mouth and let slip a soft whimper as I could feel my excitment already building, and he had barely done anything. My hand was tangled in the back of his hair as he ducked down, now working on my neck, each little nip of his tongue against my skin sent waves of pleasure to surge through my body.

I knew it was coming, I could tell that any time soon he would be apart from my body and would leave me, standing in the crampest cupboard in the school with the most frustrating erection.

But the funny thing is, he didn't. Infact, low moans were now spiling from his own lips as I found my free hand rubbing at his crotch. I suddenly felt a new rise in the sexual tension between us. We knew what we both wanted. My palm grazed forcefully over his bulge in his jeans, increasing the friction and the growls producing from the back of his throat.

"F-Frank..." He breathed. This was a different side to him, his voice was small and almost pleading. It wasn't the usual demanding and cocky voice that I knew of, the voice I damn well hated. But the voice that fueled me in this position in the first place. I now knew that I was the dominating one as my hand kept grinding against him. "Please..." I didn't know what he was begging me for, but what ever it was, I took no notice and stopped more talk from him by kissing him softly on the lips whilst delicatley tracing them with the tip of my tongue. I could feel him quivering against me, more whimpers falling from his mouth. I smirked against his lips and continued to tease him.

"You like that? You like how fucking much you can't be in control anymore?" I breathed into his ear before planting my teeth onto it and grazing them against the baby-soft skin of his ear lobe. Gerard's hand tenderly flittered over my nipple, he was retaliating as I was now the one groaning under his touch. He continued moving and I found that I had to lift my arms right up as he brought my shirt up, peeling it right off my skin and up over my head. He left it to drop behind me and crouched down where he started to leave a trail of butterfly kisses across my skin.

"Mmm" He moaned. My body jerked at the new sensation of vibrations on my chest. "You like that? You like how fucking much you can't be in control anymore?" He mimicked. I could feel him smirking against my skin as he swirled his tongue around my belly button, continuously moving downward until he found my happy trail.

"Fuck you" I groaned, my head now falling backward and my hips bucking foreward as Gerard now took ahold of them.

"Anytime dollface...anytime" The instinct for my eyes to roll and for a comeback comment to arise from my mouth was stopped as Gerard sharply tugged on the rim of my trousers, causing them to slip downward and easily drop to my ankles. My eyes widened in shock and I tried to squirm away from his touch but he kept a firm grip of my hips and started to kiss on my lower stomach. "Is this what you want Frank? Tell me this is what you want babes" He growled. His hand was now working against my own erection, the material of my underwear grazing firmly against the skin of my dick. I whimpered in part pain at the tight friction but the delight he was causing to ripple through me overpowered it. "You happy now? You're finally getting what you wanted you little whore" His hand ducked down into my boxers and took a firm grip of me. I winced and almost felt my head explode with the comment he just made.

Had he just fucking made me out to be a sex seaking slut?!?

"Gerard please..." The tables had now turned as I was the one pleading him to stop. "Don't" My breathing was increasing as he started to stroke me.

"But this is what you wanted" He replied innocently. Those sickly hazel eyes of his blinked up at me.

"No...please...."

"What the HELL is this!?" A bar of white light flashed infront of my eyes as the door suddenly swung open. I had to squint and adjust my blured vision before I could make out who it was. All I knew is that it was a woman's voice. My feet took me backwards, making me clumsily stumble over something sharp. I cringed in pain and suddenly realised I was half naked with the most popular guy in the school infront of me, so I tried my best at covering myself and edging away from him, not that it would make any difference in the slightest as to what the girl thought. It would be some sort of miracle if she said 'Oh silly me, thought you were just about to suck him off there Gerard' and walk away. But miracle's don't exist.

I felt a rough hand slam against my stomach, the contact making me double over and fall backward into a box. My hands desperatley failed around to grip onto something but it was too late, I was already lumbered, in the bottom of a cardboard box with only my boxers to save me of what was left of my dignity. I looked foreward to finally see the appearance of the girl who had witnessed the scene that only moments earlier had me in a fit of ecstacy, but was now slowly filling my body up with guilt. She stood in the doorway, staring daggers down at me, I recognised her; the girl from the dining hall. Her blonde curled hair was still the same, perfectly masking around her shoulders. My eyes glanced up to see Gerard looking at me with disgust but as soon as he caught my eye he quickly looked across to the girl. He took a deep breath as if preparing himself for a huge apology.

"Lita...it's not what it looks like" I almost barfed at the second cheesey comment made by this ridiculous person, but then, stopping all bile horribly spilling from my throat, something clicked inside of me.

Lita!?!