Dear Frankie, Join Me in This Love You Call Hate

Thirty Three

Okay, I know ive done this about 5 times now and Ive apologised so many times for it, but i really am sorry again about not updating in ages.

To put it short, last year of school and exams are heading my way.

But I thank and love you alllll for commenting and reading, I haven't forgotten about this story :)

So here you go.
xxx
_______________________________________

"But we don't know you, you can't come in" Mikey persisted to shut the front door on a group of people outside his house, each holding a can of beer and swearing to the heavens. I was watching him from the living room, resting against one of his mothers china cabinets, idly holding a can of Strongbow. It was quite amusing to watch Mikey try and shut a load of jocks form his house; it was the 5th time in the past half hour.

Seeing he wasn't going to get anywhere, I walked up behind him and decided to help out. "Come in" I beamed, pushing the door from Mikey's grasp and letting them through. Mikey's eyes landed on me but I just ignored him, turning on my heel and clicking the door shut with my bum. When I walked back into the front room, a few cheers has already erupted when someone had fallen over, leaving a nice welcome home stain of beer on the carpet for the Way parents.

Oh well.

"Franklin Franklin Franklin !" Swinging round, two sets of arms threw themselves around my frame and almost knocked me flying. I laughed when I saw it was Ray and Hazel, both obviously pissed off their minds and as high as a kite. "This parties buzzing maannnn!" Ray called, swaying and flinging his beer clad hand in my face.

"It's cus I organized it" I scoffed, prizing them off me and scooting behind them where I could see Gerard by the stairs, his fingers fiddling with the bottom of his shirt. "What's up chump" I smiled and ruffled his hair. Slowly, his eyes moved so they landed dead on me, but he didn't move. "You not drinking?" I asked when I saw he was, strangely, unoccupied by alcohol. His head shifted into a 'no'. This wasn't like Gerard, not like him at all. His lips were cracked and dry as if he hadn't put a drop of water in his mouth for days. "Have this" I smiled and thrusted my can into his empty hands.

"No thanks" He grumbled and pushed it away.

"Come on Gee!" I laughed, tapping him lightly on the head with my forefinger and trying again to give him my can of beer. "Drink up, this is your party"

"I said, no thanks" He said firmly and shoved me off, enough so that my beer was now splattered all down my white shirt and black pants. He then walked off, stomping up the stairs; taking them two at a time.

"What was that?" Mikey came up behind me, sipping slowly on a small glass of what looked like whiskey. He had to lean close to me so that I could hear, the guys I had stupidly let in only 5 minutes ago were already hollering to their hearts content. Shivers scuttled down my spine when his breath tickled my neck.

"I'm not sure" I replied, quite bewildered at Gerard's attitude. "He just...went...poof" I explained and finally turnt to face Mikey, but all he seemed to express was a blank face.

"Ok" He answered and suddenly smiled broadly as if over the fact already. "What happened to you?" He pointed to my shirt which was sticking uncomfortably to my chest. But what made me feel even worse, was Mikey's eyes wandering slowly down as he took in the sight.

"Gerard" I replied simply.

Mikey sniffed. "Oh...never mind" Again, he smiled like a Cheshire cat and snapped his eyes up to look at me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but both Way brothers seemed to be acting very strange tonight.

Oh well.

"Here, have this" Mikey held out his glass of whiskey. Without hesitation, I took it and downed it, clenching my teeth when the burning sensation filled my throat and spilled all down to the pit of my stomach. When the glass was empty, I slammed it down on top of the book shelf beside me, letting out a significant 'ahh' sound as the alcohol quickly washed over me. It felt nice, warming. That's when I noticed Mikey was still beaming at me, his eyes almost ludicrous and wild.

"What?" I scoffed.

"Nothing" He chirped, his smile reduced down to a smirk.

***

"Hey Frank, you seen Gerard?" Infront of me stood a girl, I couldn't quite make out show she was, I've never seen her before. She had long brown hair right down to her waist and had quite a pale complex with large hazel eyes. I sure as hell didn't know how she knew my name.

"No, who are you?" My voice sounded strange, echoey and just like a bee. Buzz buzz buzz . All off a sudden, she threw her head back and laughed, cackling like a witch. She laughed and laughed and laughed until I started to feel a rumbling in my stomach, my shoulders jerked and my ears screeched.

And then I was laughing, my whole entire body shuddering as each holler slammed out of my mouth. It felt quite funny actually, my toes were twitching too just like a bad itch. It was spreading up my legs, until they were moving. Maybe they were dancing, yeah. I was laughing and dancing, having a good time just like every body else. I could see them all now, body's swirling around me. They were flying like birds around the room. They were singing as well because I could hear voices right beside me. They were singing to me, they love me.

And there's lights. Bright ones. Red ones. Blue ones. Green ones. And White ones too.

"Why'a you hugg'me?" Wow, I was shouting. Why couldn't I put words together? Someone's arms had enveloped around me, it felt warm and cosy. Maybe they were putting me to bed, yeaahhh, sleeeeeeeep...