Dear Frankie, Join Me in This Love You Call Hate

Eight

Gerard simply sighed and backed down against the wall, sinking right down onto the harsh concrete ground. I wasn't sure whether to follow or not, whether it was a signal that he was allowing me to join him. So, using the most sensible sollution, I remained standing and continued to smoke my vanishing cigarette. Gerard stayed silent for quite a while, except for the short, sharp breaths of him smoking and to say the least I was enjoying it, just looking down at him and watching as his dark hair matched the gloomy lighting of the space, the way he kept playing uselessly with a pebble on the ground.

If what he can't see wont hurt him now, will it? He doesn't know I'm examining his actions and staring down at him.

"Where'd you come from?" His throaty voice asked up at me and he turned now, to face me so that now our eyes were connected.

"Belleville. New Jersey" I answered. Gerard's face contorted into a look of disgrace, which deffinatley shocked me and caused me to put up my protective barrier. If it was one thing I respected and loved, it was my home town. "What? Got a problem with that, kiddo?" I mocked, stealing his nickname for me and throwing it back in his direction.

"All the way down there? You must have been hated for you to have been thrown at and dumped up in a place like this" were the hateful words to spill from those lips of his. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists to stop myself from lashing out at him, which I wanted to. How dare he confront me on that.

"Hated I was. But at least I was hated for something I am, rather than something I'm not, Which would you choose? Hmm?"

"Neither. I'm not hated, you see" Okay, now Gerard's head was getting a little too big for his own good. Maybe he was hated, maybe his hater was standing closer than he fucking realised.

"Why are you so fucking annoying?" I grunted, finishing off the butt of my cigarette and stubbing it out into the ground with my worn out converse. I could see Gerard watching my foot twist over it again and again.

"The same reason you have a pretty face" I stopped my foot and looked at him then. He was now arising with his hands perching on the ground to lift his weight and, when he did stand, he closed me into the gap between the wall and the bins. "I was born with it" He breathed against the skin of my face. I could feel tingles of desire dappling my cheeks and spreading it's way to my lips, almost making them quiver. If it wasn't for the fact I have already stated, he is so damn annoying, I would have kissed him by now. The heat was killing me.

"Well, I guess we're more alike than we think we are then" I smirked and pressed a hand against his chest. Before pushing him away from me, I kept it there and quickly gave his shirt a rub with my thumb, trying to make it almost unoticable. Reading what I was trying to do, which was play him at his own game, Gerard snatched his hand ontop of mine and firmly pressed his fingers into mine, forcing them to intertwine.

"Too alike to possibly, humanly get along" He was now moving my hand down his chest, slowly so that I could feel the material of his shirt crinkling against my palms.

"I agree. There is no way....we could ever be seen together" I moved a leg sharply in between his now.

"So..." He looked around slowly before returning his gaze back to me. "Seeing this was empty, wouldn't you say it was quite possible for us to be together?" His face was so close to mine now that I could smell the smokey breath lingering around my nostrils and dancing around my lips. My eyes were dragged down to his own, plumped mouth.

"Again, I agree" I breathed. His hand had now stopped tracing mine down his body where he stopped it against his belt buckle and started stroking the tip of it with small circles of his forefinger.

"Then I am convinced that within these circumstances it is entirely appropriate that I can do this..."

"You're not so stupid as I thought you were" Again, a smirk played along my features.

"Shut up..." He whispered and firmly pressed his mouth against mine.

I dwelled in the feeling I was now being given. The feel of his soft lips against mine was amazing, the way he was now slowly working them against mine. His hand left mine and trailed up my body, where it found the back of my head and tangled itself within my hair, playing with each strand and bringing my head further to his so that our kiss hardened slightly. I whimpered in ecstacy when I felt his tongue slide out and ever so lightly trace along my bottom lip. I was just about to abide to his obvious advances when as soon as he had found my lips, he left them.