‹ Prequel: Forever & Always
Status: Completed

Chasing Echoes

It's My Party I'll Cry If I Want

Image

“Baby. Kourtney. Sweetie. Dollface.” I heard Shia’s voice in my ear. “Kourtney wake up.”

“No leave me alone.” I whined and rolled away from him.

I felt Shia’s hand move under my tee shirt and rub my back, then he started biting my neck softly. I tired to move away but he held me their, laughing as he kissed my neck. For the last week I had stayed at Shia’s every night since nobody knew we were back together but Mazz and my family, plus everyone was staked out at Mazz’s waiting for me. Every morning Shia found some new way to wake me up that would make me want him like crazy. Shia and I hadn’t had sex yet because he wanted to take it slow and not pressure me into anything that I wouldn’t want to do. Plus he wanted myfirst second time to actually mean something to me.

“You gotta get up baby.” Shia whispered and bit my ear softly.

“Stop your not Edward Cullen now go back to sleep.” I growled.

“But I can be and you could be my Bella.” Shia whispered and bit my neck leaving a hickey I’m sure.

“Bella is a whore.” I said rolling over.

I figured I wasn’t getting any sleep with my annoying boyfriend lying next to me so I just rolled over in his arms to face him, of course he was smiling like a goofball. Shia had started reading the Twilight book last week and was addicted I think he secretly wanted to be Edward Cullen or hell maybe even just a vampire. I smiled and leaned my head against Shia’s and pecked him on the lips. Shia smiled and held onto me as we lay their kissing.

“Happy 22nd Birthday Baby.” Shia whispered against my lips.

I smiled as I pulled back from Shia and rubbed his face. I couldn’t believe he actually remember my birthday I mean I had hinted at it over the last couple days but I didn’t think he got the hints. Shia twirled my hair around then moved away and looked under the bed. I set up and ran my hands up and down Shia’s back while he looked under the bed still. Shia popped up and pushed me down against the bed, caused me to laughed at him as he leaned down to kiss me.

“Why are you so temping?” Shia asked against my lips.

“Because I can be.” I smiled and bit his lower lip softly as we started kissing again.

I kissed Shia passionately as I threw my legs around his waist as I started to pull his shirt off. Shia broke the kiss to take off my shirt and his then throw them somewhere. Just as Shia was about to go back to kissing me his phone went off, I leaned over and grabbed the phone off the night stand. Mazz. God this bitch sure knows how to interrupt a moment. I sighed and hit answer.

“Happy Birthday!” Mazz and about 6 others screamed into the phone.

“Thanks! Who’s all their Mazz?” I asked.

“Just a few people you’ll see them later but some lame asses want to say hi.” Mazz said and started laughing.

“Happy Birthday Dollface!” Kevin yelled into the phone laughing.

“Happy Birthday Kourt!” Nick yelled too.

God what the fuck did these people have for breakfast? My guess is pixie sticks because their all wired. I pushed myself up on my elbows while the boys fought over the phone and screamed while morons. I felt Shia’s hand slid onto my back and kisses being placed all around my stomach. I bit my lip as Shia pushed me back down and locked our lips; I still had the phone pressed to my ear. I put the phone on speaker and laid it next to my ear then flipped Shia over and laded on top of him. I kept my lips pressed against Shia’s as I started to pull down his boxers.

“Kourtney!” I heard Mazz scream but ignored her. “Kourtney Ann Ryan I know you can hear me!”

I pulled away from Shia and grabbed the phone off then put it to my ear only to hear Mazz scream my name again.

“Mazz I’m going to have to call you back I’m a little busy!” I snapped.

“What do you mean you busy? Wait that busy well love you Hun. Oh and use a condom I don’t need to your cute ass preggo!” Mazz laughed then I heard a dial tone.

I sighed and laid down next to Shia, the mood was done shot and truly I wasn’t in the mood anymore. Shia kissed my head and pulled me to him as he handed me a little box I hadn’t seen before. I pulled the top of the box and there was a little ring setting in it. Holy Shit!

“It’s not a wedding ring just a promise one so claim down.” Shia laughed and kissed my cheek.

I picked the ring up out of the box and looked at it. It was defiantly cute and a sweet thoughtful gift. I saw something engraved into the ring and I went to grab my glasses.

“It says forever and always.” Shia said.

“What says forever and always?” I asked looking at Shia.

“The ring. It’s my promise to you. I promise to love you forever and always.” Shia smiled and kissed me.

As I kissed Shia I couldn’t help but think back to a year ago when the one person I gave my whole heart to said them words to me, 4 months later broke my heart when he came home with a blonde slut.

“You better wait for me Kourtney I love you forever and always.” Joe yelled smiling then opened the door.

“I love you to Joe, forever and always.” I yelled back laughing.

I watched him walk off and smiled, I had 4 months till I would see him again. I knew it would be worth it in the end when we see each other it would all be ok. I felt my phone go off and flipped it open.

Forever & Always. - Joe


Thinking back to that moment made me want to cry as much as I hated Joe I do miss the guy I fell in love with. I guess we just grew up from the two crazy kids that were willing to risk everything to be with each other, who made out on top of the roof in the pouring rain. Those silly little words still haunted me and it made it almost hard for me to believe Shia. Forever and always would always be this lie I was told by some silly little boy on top of a roof as he was leaving.

----

I set in the limo outside the club as a ton of people were already making their way in, Shia rapped his arms around me. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and he turned my head to face him. We looked at each other for a moment then Shia stole a kiss. I was temped to leave my birthday and just go home with Shia and pick up where we left off earlier but I had to attend the party. I broken the kiss from Shia and slid my mask on while he slid his on, then he fixed the long shaggy haired brown wig he was wearing tonight. I watched the driver open the door and I stepped out first with Shia following behind. Shia and I locked our hands as we stepped onto the purple carpet, we snapped a couple pictures together before walking into the party. I looked at all the people around the room dressed in big costumes and had masks covering their faces. The room had drinks everywhere and I could already tell some people were drunk by the way they were acting. I saw a tall blonde dragging a dark shaggy haired guy behind her as she ran up to me and as they got closer I noticed it was Lyndie and Chris. I screamed and hugged them both tight and saw Nicole and Drew coming up the stairs with Mazz and Nick. I left go of Lyndie and Chris and ran to other four and we all had a group huge.

“How was it?” Mazz whispered.

“It didn’t happen.” I whispered back as I hugged her high.

“Well the boy deserves to get laid he put all this together for you.” Mazz said and let go of me.

“I heard that and it’s all up to Kourtney I’m not forcing her.” Shia said from behind me.

Shia rapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek lightly. I turned my head to look at Shia and smiled at him which caused him to lean down, his nose touched mine and it caused us to laugh.

“God you’re so cute together it’s sicken.” Mazz made a disgusted face at me. “Well happy birthday I’ll leave you to your man.”

“Hello.” A familiar voice boomed threw the room.

Shia and I both turned to look and saw all 3 of the Jonas Brother’s standing on stage. Joe was in the middle holding the mike, Kevin and Nick were behind him holding guitars and mikes of their own. I felt Joe’s eyes glued to me and I looked up only to get caught into his glare. We looked at each other for a long time so long I think the chocolate in his eyes was melting into my ice blue ones. I looked him up and down and saw he was in a simple tux and a little black mask as were Kevin and Nick.

“We will be playing a song off our new album this goes out to you birthday girl.” Joe said into the mike and looked at me.

“I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know”


As Joe sang I watched Allison pass by, she looked horrible. Allison mask was off and she had a drink in her hand, she looked drunk as hell and like she was hurt. I mean I think I would be a little hurt to if my boyfriend was on stage pouring his heart out to a girl who wasn’t me. Hell Shia was even pissed as Joe started singing Shia gripped me tight and held me against him protectively.

“It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know”


After Joe finished he looked straight at me as did everyone in the room, I shifted awkwardly and put my head down. I couldn’t believe Joe had just pulled this shit why did he have do this and at all place to do it he had to do it on my birthday. I just turned my back to everyone and looked up at Shia who was looking down at me with worry written all over his face. I slid my hand onto Shia face and kissed him lightly. Shia rapped his arms around me tightly and held me as close to him as I could get. I ended lost in the kiss and pulled Shia tie bring him closer to me as we fell back against the wall. Shia slid one hand down to hip while he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I couldn’t take it anymore so I pulled back.

“Go get a room.” I whispered in his ear.

“You sure?” Shia whispered back.

“Yes. Now go.” I smile and pushed him towards the front of the club where they were handing out room keys to rooms they had in the club upstairs.

I smiled as I watched him walk off and leaned against the wall so I wouldn’t just melt right their on the floor. I heard the clock strike 12 and almost all the lights went out and lasers danced across the room like at a rave. As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw Shia appear next to me and wave a room card in my face, I smiled as I took it. I felt Shia’s hand slip into mine and he started to lean be back to were the rooms were when Mazz grabbed me.

“What are you doing?” Mazz asked in confusion.

“Finishing what I started earlier now let go.” I smirked and tired to jerk away but Mazz pulled be back.

“Kourtney that isn’t…” Mazz started to say.

“Mazz chill I will play it safe. I know what I’m doing now I’m going to go enjoy my friend time I’ll call you later tonight and tell you how it went.” I smirked and winked.

Mazz’s face fell in shock and I jerked away just at the right time then took off running back to Shia. Shia laced our fingers as he pulled be threw all the people as we got into the hall way. Once we walked past all the couples making out it only made me want Shia more, I threw Shia up against the wall and pressed my lips against his. It was different Shia acted like we had never kisses and he was dying for it. I felt his hand go into my hair while his other gripped my back and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands on Shia chest and pushed him back to look at the number on the car. 105. I smirked when I saw we were at one hundred and I grabbed Shia’s tie, started to drag him down to our room. Shia grabbed me and spun me around right before we got to our room then kisses me again. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss as Shia pressed me against the room door. As we kissed he took the key from me and shoved it into the door then I heard a click and broke away as I opened the door. Shia threw the key somewhere in the dark room then closed the door behind him, went back to kissing me. I leaned against the door as Shia leaned on me. I rapped my arms around his neck and brought his head down to my height so I could deepen the kiss as I pleased. After a while of kissing he slipped down the straps of my dress and I put my legs around his waist. Shia pulled his lips from mine and attacked my neck while I moaned and tired to get off his tux jacket.

“Fuck.” I moaned when I couldn’t get the jacket off.

Shia laughed lightly against my skin and I gave another moan while he threw his jacket off and onto the floor. I felt him bite my neck and suck it which caused me to drop my head as I moaned in pleasure. I felt his nose his mine as our lips met again this time most softly then the last. I let my hands fall to his pants, I messed with the button them unzipped them, he pulled my dressed down to my waist before it just slid off to the floor. Shia stopped and look at me, at that point I smirked, attached my lips to his neck as I undid the buttons on his shirt. Shia helped me and had his shirt, shoes, tie, and pants all lying on the floor in record time. I put my arms back around his neck as we clumsy found the bed and fell back on it. Shia crawled on top of me as I moved back to the pillows, our lips hit each other as we battled for who was on top, I finally just gave up and let him stay on top. I put my hands on his bare chest as we laid their making out, I removed his mask throwing it to the floor. As he went to remove my mask I noticed it wasn’t Shia it was Joe.

“Joe?” I sighed and tired to push him off but he wouldn’t move.

Joe slipped his hands down to my waist and attached his lips back to my neck as I laded their in panic. I kept trying to push him off but he wouldn’t move and I started to cry this couldn’t happen to me again. I sobbed as Joe bit my neck and I hit him.

“Joe please.” I begged as tears fell.

Joe didn’t stop he just kept forcing his self on me, I just closed my eyes and prayed he would stop. I sobbed and begged him to stop. I couldn’t go threw this against especially with him and I couldn’t believe he would do this to me of all people.

“Joe stop!” I screamed.

Joe pulled back with a confused looked on his face and I smacked him across the face then ran to grab my clothes. I hurried to put on my dress as tears pored from my eyes.

“Kourtney I’m so sorry I don’t know what came over me.” Joe apologized. “I would never do anything like to you I swear!”

Joe tired to grab my arm but I smacked him again then picked my shoes off the floor and took off out the door. I looked back and Joe was standing outside the door looking and I ran faster back into the party. I saw Shia talking to Mazz and they both turned to look at me, I ran up to Shia and put my arms around his neck as I cried onto his shoulder.

“Whoa baby what’s wrong?” Shia asked holding onto me tight.

“I’m so sorry baby.” I cried and looked at him.

“For what?” Shia asked as worry flashed on his face.

I couldn’t bring myself to tell him I just put my hands over my face, I cried harder as he rubbed my back. Mazz didn’t say a word she just pulled me away from Shia and hugged me tight. I saw Joe appear out of the back form and he mouthed I’m sorry which caused me to cry harder. Shia stepped in front of Joe’s view of me then turned to face me.

“Did that asshole do something to you?” Shia asked.

I didn’t answer and just kept crying on Mazz’s shoulder and by now everyone was over here. Mazz kept patting my head then I felt her speak up.

“He had to I seen him walk off with Kourtney because she though it was you.” Mazz admitted honestly then sighed.

Shia’s face turned to anger as I watched him walk over to Joe then just like before they stood face to face but Joe pushed Shia, Shia returned Joe’s hit with a punch. I watched both boys beat the shit out of each other as everyone tired to break them up. I pushed myself away from Mazz as I still cried and walked over to them.

“Fucking stop!” I screamed and tired to break them up.

Shia went to hit Joe but I caught his arm and looked at him disapproving. Shia jerked his hand away from me and held his wrist; I noticed he fucked up his wrist again. I turned to look at Joe who was getting attended to by Allison and she was shooting me death glares. I had enough of this girl the last couple days how in the hell was it my fault she couldn’t keep her man in check. I just turned my head away from her and put my arm around Shia as I helped him then the people. Shia leaned his head against mine, kissing my cheek and head over and over.

“I’m so sorry baby.” Shia repeated over and over.

We finally got outside and the paparazzi attacked us taking pictures of Shia and his burses. I had never seen two boys fight like they did personally they both looked fucked up. Shia’s hand was fucked up and I saw a black eye forming, Joe had a black eye and his nose was bleeding. I opened the door for Shia and let him get in before sliding in next to him.

“Take us to the hospital please.” I sighed.

I looked out the window and watched the lights of the busy city pass us by, I leaned my head on the window. I let a couple tears falls, Shia put his hand on my knee, kissed my cheek.

“I’m so sorry baby I didn’t mean for anything like this to happen.” Shia apologized.
I just shook my head and cried harder. I hadn’t planned to be almost rapped by Joe either but it happened and I think that was the part of the night that hurt the most is that Joe would have done something like that to me. I don’t understand why he even posed to be Shia I mean what the hell was wrong with him. I just kept wiping tears away as Shia tired to comfort me. Happy fucking birthday to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner by:Alex

Ok guys I know this chapter is like OMFG! with everything going on.
so I have something to ask.
Should it be rewrote because of what happened well almost happened?
I am willing to rewrite it but it's up to you guys.
Let me know.
anyone switching teams? lol
Everyone was Team Joe. haha

Comments I want some to know what to do but no limit.

Love,
Kourtney.