Amor Prohibido.

-018-

"Go away Nicholas." Joe cried, pulling the blanket closer to him. "Joe, I'm really sorry baby! I didn't mean what I said whatsoever. God loves us Mom still loves us and push comes to shove well we still have each others love right?"

Currently I was apologizing to Joe for being such a fuckhead and yelling at him like that, Liyah made me realize what I had done. Well I realized what I had done with her help which is really my help, right? 'Right!' Liyah giggled from next to Joe on the bed.

"You'll always have my love baby brother. It just hurt that you actually thought that." Joe didn't have time to properally sit up before I threw my arms around him. "I'm so sorry baby, it won't happen again." He nodded as I kissed his forehead. "Then your forgiven. Let's get you some clothes okay?"

Did I mention that I was only in a towel cause I rushed to Joe once I noticed the mistake I had made? I nodded going to my suit case, "What do we do about Mom?" Joe asked while I was pulling on my shirt. "Well she always told us that she would accept us no matter what so I guess this is where we find out if she was lying or not."

I paced back and forth outside her hotel room waiting for everyone to get back from church. "Nicky calm down, It'll be alright." I ignored Joe and kept pacing, he let out a sigh rubbing his temples.

"I see you both are ready to talk." I heard our mothers voice say from behind me. I gave her a small nod before entering her room behind her, "I know that what we are doing is wrong, but I love Joe and he loves me. I don't think anything else should matter I mean-" She held her hand up to stop me, "Nick, I know it's not exactly right that you too have this relationship, but I can tell that you two are perfect for each other." Placing her hands on both of our cheeks she continued. "I've always wanted someone who will take care of my boys, to treat them the right way. Kevin has Dani and now you two have each other, I can't think of anyone who will take better care of you Nick then your big brother. I'm happy for you both, not pleased that you broke your promise but I'm happy. Your father already knows he is okay with it too I told him to let me tell you both and take Frankie to the park so that he doesn't ask questions about why we are talking, you know your brother."

She accepts us..

She accepts us..

She accepts us..

SHE FUCKING ACCEPTS US!

'I told you everything would be okay Nicky! Liyah is always right!' Ignoring her comment I jumped up and gave her a huge hug kissing her on the cheek, "Thank you mom!" I squealed, pulling Joe into the hug too. 'Aww! I promised myself I wouldn't cry!' Liyah cooed, I smiled at her. Tears began falling from my mothers eyes, "I'm so happy for you two!" We kissed her temple with big grins on our faces.

We're happy too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello motherfuckers! :)

Okay, sorry for the wait..
&&
for the fact that it's REALLY short..
I don't have an excuse I was just lazy.. haha!

Forgive me? -puppy dog eyes-

COMMENT, RATE, SUBSCRIBE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

XX So Long Gorgeous...