Amor Prohibido.

-019-

Galinda.

Mitzi grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car saying, "Come on! There's no time to pretty ourselves up! We're late enough as it is!"

"Hold on!" I groaned, "I look like I just rolled out of bed, give me like five minutes, kay?"

"Babe, for one, you did just roll out of bed," she smiled cockily, "But I guess next time, we'll just wait until afterwards to..." I never let her finish her sentence, for I already knew what she was going to say,"Okay fine!" I stopped trying to reapply my makeup and got out of the car, "You know if it were anyone else I would still be in the car taking my time?" I cooed wrapping my arms around her neck. She smiled kissing my nose, "I know babe. Now let's go!"

She walked into the stadium with me in tow; making our way through a crowd. "Excuse me, is the concert over?" Mitzi asked a girl wearing a 'I <3 JB' shirt. The girl turned around, looking at Mitzi up and down before walking away. "Bitch." I said loud enough for her to hear. "What did you just call me?" She voice was filled with venom. "A bitch. What are you fuckin' deaf too?"

Mitzi pulled on my arm, "Baby, it's okay." 'Always a lover not a fighter..' I thought. "Yeah, listen to your little, thing." I clenched my jaw; moving forward. Mitzi kept a firm grip on my arm, "Galinda." She said sternly, I looked her straight in the eyes. They had this pleading look. Giving her a small smile I began to walk away with my hand around her waist. "Thank you." Mitzi kissed my cheek, before I could respond the girl pretended to cough saying 'Dykes'. It didn't phase me, I've been called worse but there are two things that you don't do around Mitzi. Make fun or hurt me in any way and call her a dyke.

My hand dropped to my side the second she let go I spun around to grab her, but it was too late. She had already swung and the girl was on the floor in a matter of seconds holding her nose after a loud 'CRACK'. "Holy shit." I said as she stormed passed me, I kicked the girl on the ground as the tried to get up. "Bitch!" I kicked her again. "Galinda!" She yelled, I ran over towards her putting my arms to the place they were before. "Yes my sweet cupcake?" I asked with a big grin on my face. "Come on, the concert is over and we need to get backstage and fast!"

"Ma'am, you can't go back there." Big rob told her. "But we're Nick and Joe's friends." I said showing him a picture we took at the party. "You need to give me more then just a picture, maybe a backstage pass." I sighed in frustration. "We don't have any."

"Please, We're friends of Nick and Joe. Ask them if they know Galinda and Mitzi! They'll tell you to let us in!" Mitzi pleaded. "No can do girls."

"I'm done being fuckin' nice, LET. US. IN." She yelled. "I like it when your feisty." She shot me a look which shut me up quick. "LET US IN!" Mitzi jumped on Big Rob trying to get past him. "Get off!" He said pushing her off of him. "Don't touch her!" I yelled jumping on him too. "WE'RE THEIR LESBIAN FRIENDS!" I yelled, "Galinda?!" Nick said walking over, "Mitzi?!" Joe said in the same tone. "Let them go, their friends." Nick said as Big Rob put us down. I stuck my tongue out at him as the boys gave us a hug.

"Hey how are you guys?" Joe asked,"And why are you two late?" He raised an eyebrow at us.

I glanced at Mitzi, as she glanced at me. I couldn't help but let a giggle escape from my mouth.

A smile formed on Nick's lips, and he replied in a sing-song tone, "I know why theiiiiiiiiir late."

"Oh really?" Mitzi said.

"Uh huh," Nick walked around us in a complete circle, observing us from head to toe. This could have been awkward if he wasn't gay, "Lets see, dilated pupils, messed up hair, makeup. . ."

I snorted and playfully rolled my eyes, "Your point? There's still a lot of things we could have been doing."

"I think the only thing you've been doing is each other." Nick observed, in a matter of fact tone. He crossed his arms and sighed, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You two are naughty naughty children..." Nick was probably going to say something else, but his parents had walked up standing right behind Joe. Too bad Joe didn't figure this out.

"Nick if they want to have hot sweaty lesbian sex, let them!" Joe stated a little loudly. I smacked my hand against my head, "Joe shut up, shut up!" Nick said, only that made things worse.

"NO NICHOLAS I WILL NOT SHUT UP SO WHAT IF THEY LIKE TOO FUCK EACH OTHERS BRAINS OUT?!" Joe, this time shouted, ignoring are points to his parents standing behind him, "LET THEM! NOTHING IS WRONG WIT- Oooh, Hi mommy.." he finally lowered his voice, when his mother, Denise, touched his shoulder.

She smiled sweetly at us before giving Joe a stern look, "Joseph what did we talk about?" He hung his head, "Not to shout other peoples business and have my inside voice." Denise smiled; patting his head. "Hi, I'm Denise." Mama Jonas said holding out her hands.

Nicky

After our mom meet the girls we decided to go out for dinner, I didn't expect the girls to be here! I'm really happy they came though! 'They're cute together!' Liyah cooed. Smiling to myself as Joe carried on with the conversation. "I love hanging out with you guy's it's like one big four some! Even though vagina is gross! No offense since you both eat it up like a fuckin' vacuum! That came out wrong." I slapped my forehead.

I'm in love with an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey..
Sorry it took so long!!
comments are love!!
Galinda helped me write this chapter!!
So big thanks to her!!

So Long Gorgeous...
XXX