Lost and Found

Is That Your Sex Noise?

Logan grips my hand as we walk outside. She turns to me, furrowing her brow.

“Why are you all dressed up?” She asks looking at my suit. I blush, staring at the steering wheel as we get in the car.

“It was your memorial today,” I say quietly and she starts laughing.

“Looks like I picked the right day to come back. Hey, do you think I should freak out dad by pretending to be a ghost?” She giggles and I grin, laughing. I hug her tightly.

“I missed that sense of humour.” I whisper and I hear choking noises.

“Tre can’t… breathe!” Logan chokes and I let go quickly. She grins at me.

“Bitch you fucking scared me!” I shout and hit her gently on the arm. She just laughs and I start the engine, driving home.

“Christ, Billie Joe is gonna be so freakin happy to see you, everyone will,” I say and she grins, lying back on the seat.

“I’ll be so happy I’ll pee myself. Wait, Jakob! Is Jake ok?” She asks urgently and I laugh.

“He’s perfectly fine thanks to you but your dad is well, he’s broken hearted Logan.” I say gently and her smile fades away.

“Step on it Tre, my father is gonna get the surprise of his life,” she grins and I smile, turning my head to the road.

“You know, Jake told us all what you did for him, to let him escape, how you lived for so long…” I say and she looks away but turns back to me smiling.

“It was worth it in the end to save my little brother and let him live the life he deserves.” she says and I smile proudly. I pull over and she looks at me in question. I take out my cell phone and dial Billie’s number. I put my finger to my lips and she rolls her eyes, looking out the window.

“Hello?”

“Hey Billie,”

“Hey Tre. What’s up?”

“Billie, can you start heading for home? I need your help with something,”

“What? Alright Tre no problem. See you soon,”

“Ok, bye Billie.” I say and hang up.

“Ugh, wake me up when we’re home.” she groans, closing her eyes and lying back. I smile and gently stroke her leg. She’ll never change and I love her just the way she is.

We’re soon pulling up into the driveway and I feel so guilty for waking her up but she opens her beautiful eyes and smiles gently, stretching.

“Damn that felt good. Hey you still got my green hair dye? And a pair of scissors? And my clothes? Please tell me you kept all my stuff,” she says and I laugh lightly.

“Hey don’t worry I got everything. Your dad isn’t home yet so you can do what you want just now,” I say and she grins. She jumps on my back and I laugh as she squeals,

CARRY ME!”. We burst into the house laughing and we crash to the floor laughing. We fall silent as we hear raised voices. We creep along the hall and stop at the door to the living room. Logan is watching through the crack in the door.

“Forget about her she’s gone!”

“What the hell?! You can fucking bolt! I love you but she was fucking different!”

“No you don’t fucking love me, I’ve heard you crying her name in your sleep! And what the fucking hell does ‘bolt’ mean?”

“’Bolt’ means you go fuck off! Logan taught me that along with of something isn’t fucking working then drop it! She taught me more than what anyone else did and she cared! She would give her life for me would you?!”

“Yes I would!”

“You fucking liar! You would never do anything like that for me! You’d save your own as fist and we both know that!” I hear a loud slap and Logan bolts into the room. I follow her quickly and I hear a scream as I Logan slams into Helen and pins her to the ground and pounds her face in with one punch.

“You ever, ever touch Mike like that ever again, so help me God, I’ll fucking hunt you down.” she snarls and Helen starts sobbing. She catches Logan’s cheek and Logan snarls, punching her again.

“I don’t care about myself anymore but I catch you doing that shit again I will not hesitate to end your pathetic little life,” Logan growls, picks Helen up and throws her away. Helen looks at Mike and turns away, leaving. I turn to Logan who has her back to us all, looking out the window.

“Logan?” Mike whispers, shocked at everything that has just happened and that Logan is now standing in front of him. She turns to him and smiles. I can see the pain in her eyes. She knows that was Mike’s girl. She’s not stupid. He hugs her tightly and she hugs him back.

“I’ve missed you so much, God have I missed you,” he whispers and she nods.

“You too darlin’, you too.” she says and pulls away.

“Now, what made you date a bitch like that? There better be a good excuse because if that’s what all your girlfriends do to you then I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to kill them all.” Logan says and Mike laughs lightly.

“You really didn’t have to annihilate her. But thank you anyways. I just missed you I guess,” Mike says and she swallows hard.

“I haven’t really missed you, I mean I’ve had a great holiday just got completely fucked over by the manager.” she says and he looks at her like she’s got three heads as I burst into laughter with her.

“Well, dad doesn’t know I exist again yet so I’m gonna go get ready,” she says and fucks off upstairs. I’m about to say something to Mike when Logan interrupts.

“Tre! Come here please! You can too Mike!” She shouts and we shrug, running upstairs. We go in her room and gasp as we see the hair on the floor and her hair back to it’s normal self except blond.

“Wow, you look…” Mike starts and I grin.

“Like Logan,” I say and she laughs lightly.

“Thanks! Tre, help me put my hair dye in please,” She says and sits down with a towel round her shoulders. I start massaging the dye into her scalp and she groans a little with relaxation. Mike and I look at each other but shrug.

“Hey Tre, see while I’m waiting for the dye to set in, do me a huge favour and give me a massage please,” she asks and I grin.

“With fucking pleasure!” I say and she laughs, hitting my arm gently.

“Asshole,” she says shaking her head and she lies down on the bed on her stomach with a carrier bag over her hair. I get on top of her and gently start massaging her shoulders. She groans slightly and Mike and I start giggling. I start working down to her lower back and the tension is unbelievable!

“You’re so tense Logan,” I say and she laughs lightly.

“So would you be if you had to put up with you and Mike and Dad.” she says and we laugh lightly.

“Logan, is that your sex noise?” Mike asks grinning as she gives a little groan as I massage her spine. We start laughing and she hits Mike playfully.

“You’re an ass. I’m probably better in bed than both of you put together,” she says and we all start laughing. She looks pure chilled out, eyes closed and her head on her arms.

“Want me to rub some cream in?” I ask sarcastically and she takes off her tee-shirt. Mike raises an eyebrow but laughs shaking his head. He turns on Logan’s CD player and the Transformer soundtrack blares from the speakers. She starts singing along and we smile at one another. We hear the front door opening and Mike rushes downstairs to distract Billie Joe.

“Go ahead sunshine. Be good for me anyways,” she says and I laugh but get up from her and get her body cream from the shelf. I climb back on her and I feel her shiver beneath me as I rub it into her back. I bite my lip as I rub it in further down, at the dip in her back before her butt. I lean forward as I massage it into her shoulders and she giggles a little.

“Your breath on my neck feels ticklish,” she says and I giggle too. She turns her face to mine and we stare deeply into each others eyes. She brings her lips to mine and pushes gently, I don’t stop her as I feel goose bumps over my body, like electricity running through my body. She stops, grinning at me and shoves me off of her onto the bed and goes into the bathroom. I lye there in shock. She kissed me. She kissed me. Logan kissed me! Shit, that felt better than anything I’ve ever felt before. If that’s just a kiss I wonder what the fucking sex is like!

She comes out and starts drying her hair then straightens it and fucks it all up. She styles her hair like she stuck her tongue in a toaster. I smile as she applies her eyeliner thickly and puts in her nose ring after the hole healed up and puts in her pink eyebrow bar. She shoves me in the wardrobe as she gets changed.

“Logan I wanna watch!”

“No Tre, can’t look at what you can’t get!”

“But Logan! No fair!” I whine and she laughs.

“Come on Logan I’m running out of oxygen in here!” I whine again and she laughs but opens the cupboard door again. I stare at her in awe. It’s like she never left. Sure her body has matured and her mind but her dress sense never changes. I smile at her as she stand there in her black and white creepers, leather pants and her black Autobot tee-shirt. She loves that stupid thing. She grins at me and sends me downstairs but sneaks behind me. She stands in the kitchen with a beer and a fag, smiling sweetly. I roll my eyes and go through to see Billie Joe looking well, looking like shit.

“Billie!” I shout and jump on him. He shoves me off laughing and I grin at him.

“YOU! YOU MUST COME NOW!!” I shout at him and drag him into the kitchen. He opens his eyes and stares in shock at the girl in front of him. I look at them both smiling. Tears come to both their eyes and Logan grins.

“I’m home dad,” She whispers and they hug tightly, Billie giving way to tears of shock and despair.

“Logan! Jesus Christ Logan it’s fucking you!” he cries and she hugs him tightly as thy sink to their knees.

“I swear I’m really here dad. I’ve fucking missed you dad. I’m never leaving again dad, I’m never leaving I promise. I love you dad,” she whispers and Billie sobs harder.

“I’ll never let you go again Logan, I love you too and I’m never losing you again Logan,” Billie says and they sob on one another, laughing. They eventually get up and we smile at one another.

“Fag time,” Logan says and her and Billie Joe spark up, looking exactly like each other, beer in one hand, fag in the other. She looks up at me and winks, smiling sweetly. I blow her a kiss as I take a long drink from my beer with Mike and she blows one back. This is becoming interesting indeed…