This Is How A Heart Breaks

I currently don't have a layout for this story because it got deleted, and I can't make a really cool one; my computer had to be reformatted and I can't use Picnik, and paint just sucks. Ha.

Meet Ellie Turner. She lives in a small town located in Nebraska. Her best friend is Jessica Asher, until the day that Jessica killed herself on a cold and lonely Friday. Ellie is distraught and doesn't know what to do with herself. As the year goes on, she uncovers secrets about Jessica that she never knew in the 5 years of their friendship, and some of them are shocking. Follow Ellie on her journey to find out the reasons of Jessica's death, and what happens to Ellie and how she overcomes the gossip of her between her classmates and how she stands up and prooves them wrong.

Please comment! I would be so happy if you do.

Read this!--
(I wrote this story dedicated to anybody who ever feels like they're in need of help or are in a deep depression and can't find a way out. This story is supposed to be influential and a show that suicide is not the way out and that there is help. This story is for those who feel like nobody cares about them and they can't find a way to get out of their misery. This is for the people who feel they are lonely. I hope that this has some kind of impact, whether is a scratch or a dent, but I hope I can help at least somebody and know that they're not alone).

This story was inspired by a book a red called 'Thirteen Reasons Why' by: Jay Asher.