Status: On Hold.

Contagious

Three

I woke to the annoying sound of a thing called my alarm clock. It was a Saturday and I was woken up by my alarm clock at 6AM. My mother must have set it. Whatever, if she set it she must want me up. I dragged my ass out of bed and threw on some sweat pants because even though I was the end of spring the mornings were still chilly.

I walked downstairs and noticed that my mom was not home. She must have gone to work or something. She had left me a note on the kitchen counter.

Liliana,
Please do the following before I get home today.
-clean the bathrooms
-clean up the kitchen
-clean the windows
-empty the dishwasher
-LOOK FOR A JOB.

After I glanced at the note I put it back down on the counter. I grabbed a bowl of cereal real quick and headed back upstairs to get dressed. I threw on a pair of gym shorts and an old t-shirt that I had. I found the cleaning supplies and started cleaning the upstairs bathrooms. I finished that and moved to the downstairs bathroom. I finished all 3 bathrooms and moved onto cleaning up the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher. Once that was done I got started on the windows. I found only ONE problem. I’m on the short side. I did what I could reach though. By this point I had my ipod in my pocket and was dancing around the house listening to it. I went into the kitchen to get a drink.

While pouring a glass of water I was startled by a knock on the back door. Low and behold it was Ryan. I let him in, we talked for like an hour. I noticed what time it was and realized I hadn’t gone looking for a job yet. So sadly I had to tell me that I had to go. He didn’t seem like he wanted to go though. So I kind of chased after him out the door and offered for him to come with me. He took up the offer so I ran to my room and threw on my pink skinny jeans with a white with silver zebra print all paired with my pink converse. I grabbed my purse and sunglasses, ran down the stairs and grabbed my car keys that my mom left for me and Ryan and I headed out the door.

I didn’t know where I was going so in a way it was a good thing that I invited Ryan along. I applied like everywhere. By time I was done it was 5:30pm and my mom would be home in an hour. So we decided to head home, stopping at Starbucks on the way. This made me very happy and best of all, Ryan paid for it. Can you say amazing? We got back to the house, we said our goodbyes, and I was so ready for a nap. I went to my room, shut the door, locked it (nothing like my mother interrupting nap time), kicked off my shoes and threw myself onto my bed. I started to doze off very quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its short. Hopefully chapter 4 will make up for it. Just wanted to get an update in before i got killed in my sleep.