Game Over

Truth

The paper was a faded yellow colour, its grey lettering seeping past the paper into the desk. He glanced over, paper one more time, checking he'd memorised all the relevant details.

Kumi Mitsurugi. 23 year year old japanese/american female. Bisexual, single, and currently residing in london on work related buisness. Currently works as a journalist for The New York Times, and has her own worldwide section in the paper. Very influential, knows all the right people, goes to all the right places. Very unsuspicious.

He scratched his head a little, a small group of headlice flying down to their demise as he did. He pushed the paper aside, and pulled in front of him a recent newspaper clipping.

19 people dead in Picadilly apartment fire. 2 survivors.

19 people have died as a result of the Picadilly apartment fire, which set a light late last night, by which is believe to have been an act of arson. Though nobody has been found responsible yet, police do claim to be questioning everyone who was near the fire at the time. Kumi Mitsurugi and Ian Thompson both survived the fire, escaping with very light injuries. They have both nbeen throughly questions, and police have conclued that neither were responsible or in any way involved with the fire.
A funeral service will be held next tuesday for those who tragically died in the fire. More details on page 4...

His expression became very smug, and he pushed the clipping aside.
His mind was running fast paced, but the words inside it were clear as crystal.

So Kumi, nothing ever happened about that fire did it? You got out of it completely, you lucky thing.
But I know what you did.