Status: My Grandpa had some issues with his computer, so I lost ALL of the work I did for the next chapter. I'm working on it again. Thank you for your patience.

Midnight Rain

Amanda had a mental illness that no one, not even Amanda knew about, until she was scent to a psychiatric Ward for five and a half years after killing her parents in cold blood. Amanda had no idea why she did it. She didn't even remember mutilating her parents bodies. It wasn't until she was put on medication that she had remembered things about that night. It was small fragments of what had happened at first.

Amanda moved to California where her Uncle Bill lives. He was the only one that was willing to take her in. The police and psychiatrist warned him about Amanda and told him about what had happened that night. They had shipped her records to another Psychiatrist that she would have to go to three times a week in California. As if moving in with a guy that you haven't seen since you were a child isn't awkward enough, try adding a new school in with the mix. Amanda started to attend Huntington Beach High school the week after she moved into the strange state and the strange house own by someone in her family but was still a complete stranger to her.

After attending school she had met the Avenged boys who were intrigued by Amanda. She never talked to any one. She kept her distance. Eye contact was something that never happened when any one tried to talk to her. She was the buzz of the school; fresh meat. No one knew why she moved to California or why she acted the way she did. The boys of Avenged Sevenfold decided to take matters into their own hands and find out why she is the way that she is.
Will they unlock the demented secrets of Amanda's past?